Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Personal Invitation

Naboo, seemingly serene and lush with a plethora of co-existing species. This was her destination. A Sith Assassin, Vineech, would find herself spiraling into the Naboo's atmosphere. The oddity was, however, that she arrived in not a transport ship, as was her norm', but rather an escape pod. It wasn't particularly her idea of 'arriving in style', but it would suffice. The woman's body clenched, the sheer speed of her descent enough to make even the female Sith fearful. To boot, the pod's commands were jammed, smoking as if part of it was shot off. Naboo was home to many forested areas, her only hope being that she landed with her life intact. "Coome on, let's see what you can do, you pile of scrap." Her eyes closed briefly, awaiting her fate.

Vineech didn't possess the luxury of landing on land, rather the escape pod spiraled directly into the vast oceans of Naboo. Her vision was suddenly overcome with the marine life of Naboo, atop the window's cracking due to graduating depth pressures. "Just .. " She pressed her boot against the cracking window, "Karking," She braced herself, "Lovely!" The woman kicked in the window, being swallowed up by water as she shimmied her latex covered frame outside the escape pod. All the while, a Gungan child and her father were heading towards Vineech. "Follow me'sa, We'sa be goin' this way." They noticed Vineech, looking at each other in curiosity. Simply put, they turned the other direction. "We'sa be going this way now. Quickly .. !" Vineech desperately swam upward, gasping as air filled her lungs. She looked around, a sea shore seen within a mile.

Time would pass, a couple enjoying the weather of Naboo met with the set of a latex-covered, damp female with shimmering red hues emerging from the water. She walked past them, looking back to find the male ogling at her lower-half whilst she walked. A faint grin emerged, a brief wink offered before she walked away. From the distance, she heard a slap, but that was none of her business. She followed the trail to civilization, "Best I hurry things. Wouldn't want to keep the Lady waiting." Once more, time seemed to drift pass, Vineech finding herself approaching Lussuria's protective gates to her estate. She, by instinct, nearly force choked the lot of them. This, however, wasn't a break in. Old habits die hard. "I've been personally invited, Vineech Alo'sis." After confirming her identity, the unnecessarily slow gates made way for her. Vineech would proceed into the estate, half of her face covered her damp black locks of hair and her tight-fitting suit dripping with water.

"Come out, Come out, Love. Your guest has arrived." She announced, her voice booming with pride.

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

[member="Vineech"]

Lussuria was the Mistress of being waiting just long enough to be a proper tease. She left the assassin standing, before she strode out onto the steps of her mansion-proper's. She took in the sight of the, argueably, provocatively dressed woman and smiled playfully. It had been a long time since she had had a guest of her caliber, and Lussuria's intent was to enjoy every moment of it

"And so it seems. Though I must inquire, why are you...Dripping?" She asked with a soft laugh. It was a beautiful sound, musical and perfect, but it was more often raised in enjoyment over the torture of an unfortunate victim, than in actual mirth

She walked down the steps to properly greet the Lady, smiling all the way "I trust that you will enjoy your stay, may I take the liberty of having clothes layed out for you? Unless you intend to stay dressed as you are, not that I object"

She let the woman stand there as she slowly raked her eyes over every inch of her body, taking in all the gentle and not so gentle curves of the rather attractive looking woman "Would you be a darling and come inside? We have so much to discuss"

Lussuria herself was scantily clad as always,ammounting to little more than a long skirt, a bustier and many several golden chains extending out from it to keep it held up

[member="Vineech"]

Vineech's red hues glimmered, staring directly into Lussuria's eyes in a mildly squinted fashion. "I had abit of .. rough landing, if you will." She didn't grin, or chuckle, it irked her to the core. The sight of Lussuria, atop her attire, eased her tensed stance. The Sith Assassin would make her way closer to Lussuria, wrapping her right arm around the woman's waist before attempting to abruptly yank her closer. If successful, her wet form would press against Lussuria, Vineech's lips inches from her right ear. "Don't tell me you're frightened of getting wet, My Lady," she whispered softly. A mild chuckle escaping her lips before she walked past Lussuria and into the estate.

"As for my clothes, feel free to have them dryed if you wish. I'd hope, however, you have a spare set for me." For the time being, Vineech observed her surroundings, admiring the detailed interior of the estate. It offered a brief contemplation of herself settling down, forming a residence of her own. The clouded thoughts subsided, she was Sith. A new one, at that. Her blood-covered adventure had just begun.

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

[member="Vineech"]

Lussuria favored her with a smile as she strode closer to her. She had no qualms about getting wet, but it was never good to tease the Mistress of Pain, she bore long grudges. "I can tell we're going to have plenty of fun" She chuckled softly as she followed her 'honored' guest inside. "I believe it can be done. Hmm....Why don't you undress in the baths and enjoy a hot bath while I have your clothes dryed and a new set layed out? I might be able to join you as well, time permitting" She teased the woman with a little smirk tugging at her full lips.

She strutted past her and walked up the interior stairs to her office, where she relegated her orders to the servantry. After finding something to occupy her interestes for a few more minutes, notably the captive chained in her office, she walked downstairs to the baths. Her clothing was left in the dressing room before she walked into the proper baths, every inch of her pale skin on display. She stepped down into the hot water with a sigh, finding a seat on one of the benches she layed back with a sigh, fixing the sith Assassin with another smile

Vineech detested the idea of sharing a shower. It involved sharing. In short, she wouldn't reap the full benefits. Despite this, her angered expression was subdued by a distant glance outside Lussuria's window. The lady would walk past Vineech, when out of sight she would curse beneath her breath. Allowing herself a calming breath, Vineech would wonder about the interior until she discovered a dressing room. She stood there, a "zzpp" both loud and revealing was heard. The woman was undressing, her fingers tugging her zipper downward whilst more of her exceptionally light skin was exposed. Her wet latex suit was folded and stored, both light-saber hilts stared at for a needlessly long time. Leaving them would be leaving her shield, her form of defense. Taboo.

Hearing Lussuria near the bath, she grunted softly and made her way to the baths. If permitted, she would find a bikini to scarcely cover her more private regions. She was opposed to revealing herself, even more so her body to others. Steadily, the woman sank into the bath's therapeutic waters. She grunted, frowning momentarily. If a lightsaber was next to her, it'd be ignited. She underestimated the warm waters, mistaking it for pain. The ever so 'on edge' woman shook her head, sinking further into the waters and looking over towards Lady Lussuria.

"Tell me, [member="Lady Lussuria"], How have things been for you as of late?"

[member="Vineech"]

"As well as they could be. I've had a shortage of so many of life's pleasures recently. Its almost enough to make a girl taken an interest in galactic affairs, and what of you my dear [member="Vineech"] ?" She asked with a soft smile as she cupped her hands in the water and brought them up, letting the water flow down over her hair and body tantelizingly. Necessary? Not quite, amusing? Certainly. "Have you been able to have your fun recently ? If not, I have more than a few other 'guests' in the belowground cells you could play with... " She offered with an undue amount of generosity.

She layed back in the water again and crossed one leg over the other. She and the woman were so similar, yet so very different in many respects.She was certain their meeting would prove amusing, if not even educational. Though for the several hundread yer old Anzati, there was not much education she didn't already have.

The Sith's eyes dimmed, sudden lustful energies springing forth. Through regulated breathing, she subdued it momentarily, however. "How sorry I am to hear that." A faint hiss was heard from Vineech, the words 'Galactic Affairs' being the cause. The Sith's mentality thus far was to let the powerful stomp on the small while she grew to someday overshadow even the mightiest flying, bugs.' Nevertheless, she once more settled into the easing waters. "Me?" She tapped an index finger against her lips, pondering. "My idea of fun is .. a bit of an acquired taste. It involves crushing beneath my boot, squishing bugs in this galaxy and .. more importantly, playing with certain 'toys' I have not the funds to purchase or produce myself. A ship, to start."

She recalled her abrupt landing into Naboo's seas. She shivered, lightly, lifting herself with a dimmed gaze while nearing Lussuria. Vineech before the woman, leaning over. "Unless.." She began, raising a hand to lift Lussuria's chin to make the woman meet her gaze. Her breath suddenly grew heavier, Vineech nearing Lussuria until their lips nearly met, "You meant the kind of 'Fun' only a woman of your..stature could appreciate." She removed her hand from Lussuria's chin, chuckling softly. "If so, I've been occupied with other matters, sadly. I'm afraid whatever lies in the belowgrounds will not suffice." She began to sink into the waters, providing space between herself and [member="Lady Lussuria"]. "I reap satisfication only from that which squirms, from the strong. Not the weak and broken down, I'm afraid."

[member="Vineech"]

Lussuria was almost tempted to reward [member="Vineech"] With a soft moan, but to do that would have been to loose the game, and both of them were far too adept at playing that. The way Vineech put things though, Lussuria could well understand them. "A Ship hmm? I have more than enough funds and personnel to make such a thign a reality...Tell me your desires my dear, and we shall discuss how to make them a reality....Of course, I wont be doing this out of the goodness of my heart" Lussuria chuckled softly, the beautiful sound carrying through the bathhouse easily

She sensed the surge of lust from the woman and winked at her. "My...is there something else you want?" She asked innocent, pressing a finger to her own, full, gorgeous lips. Oh these next few days would be so very pleasing...And if the Assassin did not play her game especially well...Well, Lussuria always had space for another pet or three, and This one would no doubt prove better than her last one "Might I interest you in a drink ?" She offered, snapping her fingers, a previously unknown servant stepping out of the sideroom with a tray bearing some of the Galaxy's finest liquours avaidable "Only the finest for one such as you, My Darling"

Vineech's brow perked at the opportunity. Her eyes squinted, briefly, just as quickly. This wouldn't be for free, and her mind began to wonder what Lussuria would request in return. "I'd question if you were serious but .. you've yet to disappoint or lie to me yet, M'Lady. Heavens no, M'Lady', I wouldn't want to take advantage of your generosity." Vineech's arm would raise, beckoning for a glass from [member="Lady Lussuria"]'s 'pet'. She watched the liquid fill the glass, smirking. "How beautiful. To have others adhere to your every command. Hopeless, helpless, obedient." For now, Vineech would swirl the substance inside the glass. Periodically, she would peer inside the glass, aiming to identify any 'added' substance in her drink, poison specifically. "Much appreciated." She cleared her throat, "Now. As for this ship, I require something swift, combat-oriented and most importantly..'stealthy'. Have you anything in mind?" She questioned, switching her gaze from her glass to Lussuria.

[member="Vineech"]

Lussuria smiled at her pet...No her guest, not her pet yet, if Ever. "I had a few thoughts on the matter...But do you really wish to discuss them in such a situation as the one we're in? Not that I mind" She chuckled softly, brushing her foot against the Assassin's under the water. The pet with the drinks was half practical, half for show to display to the assassin once again in just whom's presence she was, and how easy it was to be broken into a surbeservient pet

Vineech's head bowed, agreeing all too well. Her head beckoned for the [member="Lady Lussuria"]'s 'pet'. "Take this," She demanded briefly, raising her glass. Vineech refused to permit the pet eye contact, deeming he or she unworthy of the privilege. The servant lowered, aiming to grab Vineech's cup, the cup slipping from Vineech's moist fingers and slipping after they grabbed it. The liquid substance spilled over Vineech's fingers, a brief, un phased gaze given by Vineech in disbelief. The pet would plea words of forgiveness, Vineech slowly lifting herself from the bath and walking toward the servant. She approached swiftly, a sudden look of disgust on her face. The Sith's right arm rose, cultivating the very force between them into tendrils, allowing them to wrap about the servant's neck. Steadily, the servant rose, gripping at their neck with eyes bulged. "I despise the weak. Your life bears no significance, remind me why I shouldn't eradicate it by its entiret-" Her gleaming red gaze switched to the side, recalling Lussuria's presence. This was not her own servant. She hissed, lowering her hand. Said servant squirmed, scurrying if allowed. After a calming breath, she walked away from the bath.

"Do forgive me, M'Lady." She would aim to find herself some form of clothing.

Lussuria glared, not at her Guestly assassin, but at her servant. A bad servant reflected badly on the host. She allowed the servant to think it had survived, letting it get just to the edge of the room before she reached out her hand, the pet becoming paralyzed. She flicked her finger at her, and her neck snapped cleanly to the side, her body crumpling to the floor. Within the minute another pet would come in to remove the body and clean the mess

"No apologies needed, it is my servant who disgraced herself, you are the one who shall accept the apology" She said as she too rose, the new servant handing her a robe which she tied loosely around her waist, and a pair of sandals which she slipped into

[member="Vineech"]

Vineech halted in movement, looking behind herself slightly to see a limp body being carried away. "Hmmph." She whisked her wet locks to the side, accepting a robe before tying it rather tight around her form. The Sith walked back into Lussuria's home, cuffing her hands around the rim of a table and leaning over slightly. "I must admit .. I am oblivious to many forms of star-crafts apart from the obvious. Ever so embarrassing to admit this, it is, but I arrived here in a crumbling escape pod." She shook her head, "Are you familiar with the Nemesis Corvette models?" Her eyes lit up, "Beautiful, rather scarce..but I've had my eyes on the type for awhile. Small enough to slip between the cracks, large enough to hold more than a single person." She recalled her previous conversations with associates involving stygium. "Should you have access to stygium or other cloaking techniques, the ship could even be etched with a cloaking field." Vineech stopped, looking over toward Lussuria. "My .. I'm ranting. Pardon my excitement."

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

[member="Vineech"]

Lussuria smiled at her "It wouldn't be a 'could be etched' The Nemesis model incorporates a stealth field, drawing on stygium actually" She explained as she joiend her at a table, also dressed in a robe now. "You wish for somethign fast, sleek and stealthy, that is more than possible. I can have my engineers draw up the plans to present them to you before our stay is over. What would you offer me in return though?" She asked with a soft purr, tilting Vineech's chin up so she would look at her "Generous though I might seem I am anythign but. You'll have to offer quite something for me to do this....Any thoughts?" She asked, stroking her fingers along her cheek. She had little interest in this woman, but the thought of toying with her and sending her down a completely different path from what she really wanted might prove amusing. If she did not grasp her real intent her respect for the woman would fall at the very least, though she doubted that would happen

Vineech peered intently into Lussuria's eyes when her chin was raised. The Sith's expression grew serious, briefly, her hand gripping and Lussuria's wrist before Vineech abruptly pressed her palm against Lussuria's stomach, pushing forward to drive the Lady backward and stumble over and onto the table. Vineech, if successful, would slowly crawl onto the table, crawling above Lussuria and sitting atop her stomach before easing her body closer toward Lussuria's. "M'Lady.." She whispered softly, a free hand tugging at the fabric that tied Lussuria's robes together. From this angle, cleavage was more than evident, her bottom half remaining atop of Lussuria for the time being. Vineech neared the woman's ear, whispering into her ear. "I'm afraid all I have to offer..-" She began, gripping Lussuria's robe strings and tying tighter than before. "Is even too much for one such as you to handle." The Sith removed herself, adjusting her robes.

"I'm afraid I'll have to leave 'repayment' methods to your imagination, [member="Lady Lussuria"]."

Lussuria could had avoided it all if she wanted, though she was curious to what the Assassin had planned. That, and she was no stranger to havign things rough. She raised an eyebrow at her as the assassin clambered off of her "If you believe that, you do me an injustice" Her lips had formed into another smirk, she found she liked this one's attitude "My I believe we'll work very very well together"

She slowly stood up, leaving her robe as it was "As for the terms of our...contract....There is something I want in return" She walked toward her, carresing her lightly as she leaned in to whisper "A Specific Artefact, kept by the Jedi at one of their member's Estates her on Naboo....A gauntlet, made of black beskar. You needn't know what it is for, simply know that I will have it, and you will bring it tome. It's value should be equal to that of the ship you require, and perhaps another reward in additon to that, though that should be a suprise untill you accomplish it. Do you think yourself capable of fetching it for me?"

[member="Vineech"]

Vineech's brow rose at the offered mention. In all honesty, it beat the latter in what she imagined [member="Lady Lussuria"] would request in return. She placed a hand before her mouth, a brief burst of laughter. "Hah! Capable? What I think hardly matters. Consider the artifact already yours, dearest. A mere glove of equal value to a ship. Such a prize must be heavily guarded. Hidden for a reason. I don't suppose you have any 'toys' for me to take along the way should prove more lively than expected?" In all honesty, this could be Vineech's most important contract yet. Her usual consisted of removing big names, but retrieving gloves would be an interesting change of pace. "I'd hope my equipment has dried off by now. Running about in robes and sandals would only attract needless attention."

Lussuria favored her with another smile, she liked having agents that were capable enough to think ahead, rather than charging off at the slightest opportunity "Why of course I do my dear. Simply name what you want. Have you heard of our springrazor grenades yet? Marvelous things, imagine a small grenade, loaded with strands of razor wire, that explodes on impact, unleashign dozes of razors to cut through and eviserate whomever you throw it at. And the best part? It is absolutely silent" She explained as she laid a hand on her arm, guiding her toward the armory of her mansion, where such things were stored "I'm sure your clothing and such have dried already"

[member="Vineech"]

Vineech's brow perked at Lussuria's explanation. "Sadly, I have not. I'd be more than obliged to test their effectiveness, however." The Assassin found herself being guided to an armory, all the while she glared at Lussuria from top to bottom. "My clothes? Ah..Admittedly, I've taken a liking to these robes. Carry on, M'Lady, I will meet you there." She turned her back, returning to her clothes and prodding over the fabric to ensure it was dry. Afterwards, she would slip her body into the latex-composed suit and equip her other equipment. With swift strides, she'd return to Lussuria and perhaps even the armory. Her eyes brightened, panning across the interior.

"My, my..what have we here?"

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom