Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Past fit for a BackStory

Ord Mantell, A planet in neutral space, free for the moment from the ongoing galactic conflicts that plague the area. Though despite its relative peace the planet had its fair share of wars in the pas. From the Days of the Old Republic, to the Clone Wars, the Galactic Civil War, as well as the Most Notable One Sith Empire Wars which had only ended around 30 years prior. As such the planet's population was not as large as it could have been, and secrets from the past, both ancient and newer littered the ground and the many desolate structures on its surface.

This brought many people, historians studying the past, merchants looking for scrap and other useful items to sell, and the occasional force user, seeking unknown goals. On this particular day, the planet would be visited by several force users, how the following events played out would be up to their individual goals and values, would they fight, help on another or simply never meet?

[member="The Blindy Bullet"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Reks Yarroq"]

(notes: this rp is for back story purposes)

Hal Jahsop

H
'You are lost. You know you are lost, don't try to deny the truth.'

That was the thoughts that roamed this young man, walking around the shambles of an old city, long ago gone from the time. The place was in ashes, many buildings engulfed by the sand of the time. This young man was lost in the center of this city, that had seen a lot in his past, and now a shadow of it's former and glorious self that once was.

The youngling sighed deeply from beneath his mask, as he leaned in one of the metallic structures, thinking in what he had happened mere hours ago:
His Spaceship containing his only friend had been attacked by something or...someone. He didn't quite know. His first friend over decades, a Jedi Apprentice, had died in front of his very eyes. A fact he couldn't process quite well, therefore he needed some time to stop. He had walked away from the downed spaceship in an attempt to avoid whoever had wanted or chased him. Maybe he was successful, maybe not. He didn't know.

Sliding in the structure and sitting on the ground out of nutrients, He would pick up two things hidden within his robe:
a slightly damaged lightsaber, probably from the fall, and a Holocron. He doesn't know why his friend gave him this Holocron, nor how to open it, only that he had to protect it with his life. It was the last wish of his dearest friend after all.

"What I have done wrong? Why I am suffering this?"

(oh boy, we are doing it! I am excited! :D)

[member="Reks Yarroq"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="gdsryrox"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
The crashing ship did not go unnoticed by Sky'ito, its initial impact sending out a earpiecing crushing sound easily hear-able for miles around. Even though a few hours had passed the air near the crash site was still filled with the stench of ash and fire, dust being kicked up a sections of the ship fell into the sandy ground. What ever had attacked it, made sure to do a good job, their was hardly anything worth scavenging, or of value from what she could see, that was also small enough to take back with her, 'Note to self buy a bigger ship'.

Having seen enough destruction and bodies for now she started walking back to her companion, shaking her head a bit before speaking out, "I don't think many people would have survived this crash, one would have to be abnormally lucky or be a force user of some kind, and if they did survive they are not here any more". Wrapping a black cloak around her head and mouth and mounting up on her speeder looking beyond the wreak, interested in the force signature she felt earlier, where could it have disappeared to?

[member="Hal Jahsop"]

Tanaski sat on his bike awaiting his sister return, crashed ship's were not an uncommon site to him, but one that was so fresh and seemingly at the receiving end of an unprovoked attack was strange. After a few minutes [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] started walking back to the area they had parked their speeder bikes after inspecting the ship quickly. The look on her face followed by the shaking head confirmed the suspicions they had of no survivors. This small treasure hunting trip and sibling bonding time had turn much more morbid that originally planned, "Well then what was that force signature we felt a bit earlier, who ever it belonged to survived the crash, but there doesn't seem to be much trace of it now".

As they both mounted up on their bikes a sudden force signature became present, it felt of suffering and pain, not dark but not light, who ever it was coming from had a lot of pent up anguish. "Wait you feel that, it's close, in the direction of that derelict structure", Pointing in the direction of a steel building a few click out. Once both ready they started making haste in that direction, not really prepared for what ever they would face or the troubles that could arise in the future.

[member="Hal Jahsop"]

The life of the bounty hunting may take you to a lot of places, the galaxy is big and one never knows where he is going or who is going to hunt, this time Reks and her partner Ashra had been contacted to hunt down a Jedi that held an important holocron, what was it and why was so important it didn't matter to the Trandoshan.

They found the ship where the Jedi knight was and immediately engaged a battle, the trandoshan leave the controls of the ship to the togruta, he went to the turret of the ship and start shooting, a rain of blaster bolts hit the vessel that ended up crashing in the planet Ord Mantell, the Cloud Runner enter in the planet and landed a couple of meters away from the crashed ship, it wouldn't be nice if the thing explodes and hits his freighter.

"Stay in the Cloud Runner, I don't think anyone could survive that I'll retrieve the holocron and we take off" The Trandoshan clipped his DL-44 Pistol and his Lightsaber pike in case of needing them

"Got it, I'll maintain our communications online, so if you need something just call me!"

Reks started moving towards the vessel it would take him a couple of hours and as he walked he felt some weak Force signals, maybe someone was alive, well it wouldn't be alive for much time.

[member="Hal Jahsop"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

Hal Jahsop

H
Hal kept staring the Holocron, trying to understand why he had been issued with it in the first place. Then shifting his vision towards his lightsaber that seemed slightly damaged, still usable but needed to be repaired. He wanted to stay in his position and try to get his nerves calm a bit from all the processed information, but something deep within him "twitched" as a warning.

He doesn't know what was it but made him look towards the crash site for a second. And this was the right choice.

As he stared the crashed ship smoke from the distance, He could see something moving pretty fast, taking dust up in the sky. His eyes widened behind his mask as he quickly got up with a jump, putting his damaged lightsaber on his belt, along side the Holocron on his cape.

"The ones that destroyed my ship found me..."

With quick thinking, Hal would rapidly get inside the damaged structure he was leaning on, trying to hide deep within it, climbing a few of the metallic structures within the building in an attempt to hide from whoever was chasing him. His thoughts rushing in thinking of a way to get away from that situation.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Tanaski Yumi"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]

As the two bikes approached the derelict structure more building slowly came into view, a city was not insight left and forgotten to time due to what ever war had ruined it. Large shadow's covered them as they approached the nearest building the sun block by its rusty corpse, who ever the force signature belong to knew of their presence as well. "their... afraid of us, who ever this person is might suspect we were responsible for taking down the ship, or perhaps the scene your light side signature, there's not ruling out the possibility that person works for a Sith". It was not uncommon for Sith to use grey Jedi or those who have not fully embrace the dark side for certain mission, since she herself had done a few in the past.

Once close enough they dismounted from their bikes, Sky'ito removing her cloak as it was not longer need, the building blocked most of the wind and a flowing cape was not really her style. "Until we know what or who we a dealing with say close, I don't want you going off and getting yourself killed because of some stupid reason". Though skilled Tanaski was still young and a bit reckless at time, he was able to keep cool during fight, but out side of them he tended to get into trouble a lot.

Sensing out she felt around for the force signature again, the person in question was trying to hide their presence, but the ever slightly feeling of anxiety flowed out just enough to get a rough bead on his location. "they appear to be in that building, but be careful it may be a trap".

[member="Reks Yarroq"]
[member="Hal Jahsop"]
[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

(OOC "normal voice" "feminine voice")

What Sky'ito said could very well be correct, though personally not being one to work with Sith, he knew fairly well how they operated, "If they are working for a Sith how strong would they be, perhaps waiting a bot for whoever destroyed the ship to show up and get a bit more information on what happened, buuuuut then again what if its not, we should go after them just to be safe. Dismounting he made sure all weapons and equipment were properly stashed away securely but ready at a moment notice to be used.

At the comment of sticking close he snickered, "awwww, is my big sis afraid that something would happen to her wittle bwother". He had a right to be worried though, whoever it was that survived the crash must be a strong force user and be fairly experience, despite his normal urge to go solo sticking together in this case seemed to be the most logical. He milled about waiting for Sky'ito to get a proper bead on the mystery force user, though being able to scene other that were force sensitive he was not as skilled.

"Well then ladies first", he replied giving a mock bow and mature voice, which was promptly followed with a slap to the face from Sky'ito, more of a knock it off, than actual punishment. Giving a light shrug he followed suit keeping a look out for any moment, the possibilities of this being a trap were still fairly high.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Hal Jahsop"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]

Reks finally got to the vessel, he carefully inspect the ship but didn't find anything besides corpses, the jedi knight he was after was dead too but there was no sign of that holocron, he still feel the force signatures too weak to point where they are, the trandoshan decided to contact his partner

"They're all dead, but there's no sign of the holocron, is something in this planet?
A city or I don't know somewhere that would make a good hiding place?"

"There is and old city to the north, you think someone survive and escape?"

"Either someone survive or some scavengers took the holocron thinking it was something they could sell in a black market, either way the hunt has just begun, take the Cloud Runner to the city and tell me if you see anything, I'll be there in a couple of hours"

The Trandoshan left the ship and started walking to the north towards the city, some minutes later he saw his ship soaring the sky in the same direction, Reks laughed because now the fun part of the bounty hunter life begins, with the two of them looking for that survivor it wouldn't take long to find him.

[member="Hal Jahsop"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

Hal Jahsop

H
In his advances to get deeper within the destroyed building, Hal took a second to peek from one of the many holes to check the outside. His worries were confirmed the moment he checked the surroundings. He could see a man and a woman coming out of a speeder that just so parked. With a quick gulp, He started once again to climb and maneuver around the abandoned building, making sure to be as stealth as possible to not alert the people searching for him.

He finally found a sweet spot where he could hide, high enough in the air to not be seen in the first glance, but not high enough to not lose the vision of the people chasing him. His breathing was quick and his nerves even more. He was preparing for a confrontation, even though he would hate to do such thing.

For now, though, he would remain quiet and in this spot till these people entered the building or leave him.

"Hmph...If I stay here and don't say a word, they might give up and go away..."

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Tanaski Yumi"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]

Walking among the ruined building's everything was quite, deadly quite, it was unnerving, she rather be facing down a Sith lord then walking though the most quietest city in the galaxy. While continuing get closer to the building the force signature seemed to vanish, "They efficiently know were here, and their actively hiding from us, I don't like this one bit, we need to be VERY CAREFUL right now".

The sibling approach to the building showed to a crawl as the tension in the air became even higher, if their target was staying hidden they would have to copy said tactic to get closer. Sneaking into the building the two proceeded in jumping from ledge to ledge, keeping as quite as possible with each leap.

Once up a certain height they stopped for a second to catch some bearings, "Now your better at hiding your force signature so you ca....". The sentence was cut off by the sound of a ship, not to far in the distance the distance shape of a armed freighter approached.

[member="Hal Jahsop"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]

The only response Sky got from his was a tongue sticking out, it may have been a bit childish but she had to learn he was capable of taking care of himself now, most of the time anyways. "What ever you say sis". Getting into a lower sneaking stance they entered the bounding, the sound of their feet loud in comparison to anything else around them before the climbing.

Scaling the building silently from the inside was fairly slow progress as the tried to hide any trace of their approach, once high enough a proper plan of attack would be needed. Though said plan was cast out of min once the ship approach, "I may not be much of a gamble, but I'm willing to bet that armed freighter is the reason that ship crashed, we need to bounce".

Not even waiting for reply he took off up the building, all common seance was parietal thrown out the window for him at this point, he'd sure get a mouth full once this was over, but heck it was fun.

[member="Hal Jahsop"]
[member="Reks Yarroq"]

Reks was finally in the city following the trail of the force signature, but after a couple of minutes the signature dissappear, it either died or it was hiding, and if he learn something after twenty years of bounty hunter the second one was always the correct answer, he contacted his partner again.

"You're in position?" the togruta answered with a short "yup" "Alright, I lost track of it, get my sniper rifle and tell me what you see"

Ashra obey and with the rifle she exit the ship, she laid down in the roof and take a look through the scope of the rifle

"This place is completely abandon... I don't see an... WAIT!!
I see two speeder bikes near a building... Want me to explore?"

The trandoshan thought fro a second and then answer "No, stay in position, with the ship close I don't think it's going to take a risk and came out of the building, if we work together we can corner our prey, in any case if some one get close to the speeders shot them down, we can't let anyone escape"

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Hal Jahsop"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom