Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Obession of Sith? Now THAT's Strange.

Felran Natri

F
Felran was told this restaurant was rather fancy. And fancy it was. The whole place was just screaming expensive. Felran was the odd one out when everyone was dressed prim and proper while he was in his Sith cloak. His face was darkened by the hood so all you could see was his red eyes and a hint of his red skin. He was mostly here to relax after an intense session. There were even dancers! Once dancer in particular though had caught Felran's attention.

[member="Aurelia Rennan"]

Another day in hell....for the other dancers. Aurelia loved her job, more so the dominance she exerted over the other dancers. Aurelia was the best a most favored and everyone knew it and oh how she loved to exploit it. Aurelia sat at the side of the stage with the other dancers waiting to be called on.

"now introducing the rose of Naboo, Aurelia"

Giving off a small smirk Aurelia rose and made her way to the stage. She nudged a dancer out of the way and quietly snapped "Move!" to her. Aurelia took center stage and bowed to the crowd who were cheering her. Aurelia took a deep breath as she waited for the music to start when the dark robes stole her attention. Her purple eyes widened.

Felran Natri

F

Felran glanced up at her and gave an evilish grin. He ordered a bottle of whiskey and looked back at the dance with his red eyes. There was something interesting. The dancer seemed to be looking at him as well. Did he know her? He didn't think so but he may have affected her indirectly, best to keep his head low though. He didn't want to cause any trouble just yet. He kept his gaze on the dancer and took a sip of whiskey when the bottle arrived.

[member="Felran Natri"]

The music began as Aurelia continued to stare with widened eyes, with a delayed response she started her show. The musical was beautiful and classical, there were no singers it was purely instrumental. Aurelia gracefully moved around the stage with minimal effort. In all honesty, her long gown was doing most of the work as moved like water in response to her body. The show lasted five minutes and Aurelia rushed off the stage.

after about 20 minutes Aurelia emerged again in a new gown. Her eyes fixated on the cloaked man. She made her way over to him ignoring all the people trying to compliment her performance. Aurelia arrived in front of him with a huge almost childlike excited smile on her face.
She pointed at him

"You.....you're a Sith aren't you?"

Felran Natri

F
Felran watched her dance. It was good, really good in fact. It was strange how she rushed off the stage though. When she left he thought it was all over, but he was soon greeted by the dancer himself, asking if he was a Sith. Felran sighed and took off his hood, revealing his red skin and crown of horns. "I must say your dancing was amazing. Yes I am a Sith, but why do you ask?" Felran knew there were plenty of Jedi undercover in Coruscant, so he had to be wary.

[member="Felran Natri"] (sorry for the late reply)

Aurelia stared at the man, she knew exactly what she wanted to hear. The sudden reveal of his red face and horned head shocked her for a moment. Many species came and went in Aurelia's workplace but a Zabrak was a rare sight. Finally Aurelia heard what she finally wanted to hear. This man was a sith. Aurelia let out an excited giggle and quickly sat down next to him failing to notice his compliment. "Really? i have never met a real sith before! i have always wanted to!"

Felran Natri

F

Felran's eyes widened. Soon he gave out a hearty laugh. "Really? You have always wanted to meet a Sith? Now that's strange. But no matter. I am Felran Natir, and you are?" Felran gave a soft smile to the girl. She was strange. Wanting to meet a Sith? Now that was funny. But he guess some people were interested in that kind of thing. It really didn't matter to Felran, she was here now and she seemed to be excited to meet one.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Words could not describe how excited she was. Despite the fact she had obviously painted her own picture and romanticized what the sith were like in her mind she was still so happy. "I know it's strange, i don't know why i have been so interested in you guys". Aurelia could feel that some eyes on her from people wondering what all fuss was about so she decided to calm herself down a bit.
"Oh where are my manners. My name is Aurelia. So what brings a sith? are you hunting down a grand jedi master or something else cool?!"
The excited grin creeped back onto to Aurelia's face.

Felran Natri

F
Felran smiled "Aurelia....that is a pretty name. I apologize, I am merely an Acoylte a Sith of this level couldn't handle a grand Jedi master, a knight or lord however has good odds. As for why I'm here I am resting, but also hunting for the past. You see I come from a long line of Siths. The most important of them was a poweful Sith Lord. You perhaps know him as Darth Maul." Felran grinned and unhooked something from his belt. He then laid it on the table. It was revealed to be his saberstaff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom