Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Night To Remember

Euchor Fine Arts Museum's 75th Anniversary Gala
8:31 PM
Cloud City, Bespin
You are invited...
dark-knight-rises-party.jpg
The party had kicked off at 8:00. All of those who were sharp attenders and/or low key people arrived first, like Jack and Ryken. Then, the "fashionably late" had arrived to soak in the attention and feed their egos. At this point, the truly late had arrived, but the party was yet to be organized just yet to get everyone on track for tonight's event.

Ryken and Jack, Inquisitor and Acolyte of the One Sith Inquisition (respectively), were on a mission tonight. Artyom Georgiy Lagunov was their target. Lagunov is a brilliant scientist working for the One Sith government. However, he is suspected of corruption and treason. Intel suggests that he is trying to find a buyer for his prototype missile tech secrets and that he plans on using the cover of the gala to meet with a potential buyer. If one were to research Lagunov well enough, they would know that he boldly carries his work on a data pad that he keeps on his person always. Their mission was to confirm whether or not Lagunov was a traitor and find out who was making a pass at his secrets.

All the details had been ironed out beforehand. However, nothing could ever quite prepare Jack for the droll atmosphere of a social gathering. Jack and Ryken were standing next to a round high table with a small circumference for the table top. The table top came to about Jack's sternum. Jack said to Ryken,

"I hate---"

"Smile, kid..." interrupted Ryken through a toothy grin on his face. "You're on candid camera...."

A grin was the best attempt he made to fit his trainer's request.

"I hate this." The two just kept grinning/smiling as they talked to each other.

"And, I hate whiny Acolytes. Skills, Jack, skills. You need to become well-rounded if you want to advance in this galaxy. Trust me: learning to navigate social mires like this will be paramount for any leadership position."

"Is that so I don't offend anyone during my birthdays? Great..."

"Shut up, kid. You're making me sick."

"I must be contagious, then, because I've already been sick."

"Dammit, kid. Go out and get a drink or two. Go chat up a girl if you're just going to stand there and whine. That's an order. Besides, your stiffness is making you look more like hired muscle than a party guest. I'll alert your bracelet when I need you back here. Stay sharp and remember to have fun. It's a party, after all."

Before Jack could leave, Ryken grabbed his arm and said to him,

"Oh, and don't even THINK about getting drunk. I'm not adding the chore of dragging your inert shebs out of this place to my itinerary."

Jack stared, without a response, at Ryken until his arm was released. He grabbed a drink and turned around to watch the people. His eyes settled on one woman in particular and then his body started doing the strangest things. His breath caught a little and he instinctively turned back around to face the punch table once more. He felt nervous energy ball up in his stomach and his face grew just a little bit hot.

[member="Karma Jayne"]

Devil or Angel? You decide.
She moved through the crowds like a comet, her tail a wake of hot pheromones and exotic scents, ice blue gown shimmering frostily as it caught the lights. Her brilliant fuchsia hair was swept elegantly to one side, thick waves cascading over her shoulder as their color melted into a rich, royal blue. Tiny gemstones winked from her ears, simple but noticeable, and a choker of fine silver circled her neck, spider web thin, the end lost somewhere in her cleavage. Her fingers trailed lazily on the backs and arms of the guests already enjoying themselves, and she paused many a time to engage people in short, pleasant conversation, brushing them familiarly and promising a thousand things with one glance before breaking away and resuming her slow, steady progression towards the man of her dreams.

At least, that's what Artyom Georgiy Lagunov would hopefully think by the end of the night.

He was already watching, eyes following her over the top of his wine glass, which he was refilling at a rapid rate. In all honesty, Lagunov wasn't terrible to look at. Short dark hair, symmetrical face, thick glasses and a wide smile, perhaps a bit too 'sciencey' to hold Karma's attention, but he'd make a girl with less of a naughty twist quite happy someday. She hadn't seen anything about a significant other in the files, which made her job much easier, if a bit more boring. Watching men and women bend under her control, struggle with their values, sacrifice their deeper connections for just one taste? Incredibly satisfying.

She had no problem admitting that...to herself.

Karma breezed past the tiny group chatting around Lagunov, eyes only for him, sinking the sapphire hooks of her gaze into his soul as she passed him, plush lips parted slightly in breathy excitement. The con-artist found herself wishing she knew how to focus her pheromones more efficiently. She'd hoped to single him out to draw him in, but her ability to target specific people in close range was…well, non-existent. What occurred was more of a light carpet bombing than anything, though she was careful not to lay her 'alien wiles perfumey crap' on too thick, as an old friend used to refer to her gifts. The Zeltron in disguise wanted just enough to make him curious, arouse further interest and spur pursuit, and with the gala picking up speed and inhibitions already taking a back seat, a little would go a long way. Even the most introverted wallflower could bloom boldly with a little manipulation. She brushed his elbow as she broke eye contact.

Seed planted. It wouldn't be long now.

She could feel the evolution of her work in his emotions, and it was happening fast. Of course, the wine in his system had already done half her work for her. Speaking of wine…

Something near the table heavy with punch and various other drinks caught her attention, and it wasn't the elaborate floral arrangements.

He was tall, dark and handsome, although his back was to her so that last part was more wishful thinking and still up for debate. But it was how he felt that had pulled at her attention as she drew closer, the uneasiness at his own reactions (possibly to her pheromones?) and slightly disengaged annoyance at his surroundings. Her empathetic readings weren't always reliable, especially when there were so many people around; it was a slippery thing for the inexperienced in such a crowd, deciphering a single beings feelings, but every once in a while they came through clear enough. This one? He wasn't an enthused party-goer. He didn't want to rub elbows with big names. He didn't really want to be here, at this gala, standing by the drinks. He had that sharp feeling of someone who thought he had better things to do.

That made him intriguing.

Of course, she was on the job and the clock, and her priority was Lagunov's datapad and whatever else she could squeeze from his willing mind. But she did love playing with the ones who didn't like to be played with, and she did want a drink, and he was right there, and if curiosity hadn't killed her yet, well… Besides, this whole shindig was supposed to be fun, too.
It was a party, after all.

She caved to her own desires (but that's nothing new), heading confidently for the drinks. The sharp click of her heels was drowned out by the drone of conversation and the soft classical melody floating around the displayed art. There was no need to check her outfit or fluff her hair. Every colorful curl was perfectly in place, the plunging neckline of her gown was draped just so over her plump breasts right where she'd arranged it, the subtle shimmer of the gloss on her lips still pristine.
You didn't make a living like she did unless you knew how to keep everything looking just right.

Karma plucked a champagne flute from the arranged tower next to the punch bowl, paying the man no mind. She took a delicate taste of the golden bubbly and turned back around, pheromones swirling around Tall Dark And Handsome (yes, it was confirmed now!) as she caught sight of the drink in his hand. The Zeltron made a disapproving sound mid sip, shaking her head at him. "Mm, that's not punch, is it? You don't want that, it's horrid." She waved dismissively at his glass, setting her own down and pursuing the selection with a keen eye. "Too sweet, and not enough of a kick. You'll drink too much of it and be smashed before you realize what's happening." Karma shot him an impish little smile. "I say, if you're going to risk inebriation, make sure you enjoy getting there." Selecting a short shot glass from a tray next to the tiny spinning hologram of Euchor Fine Arts, she held it up to him, watching his face with interest. Her accented voice stroked his ears reassuringly. "This should taste much better. Take it, go on. I promise it's good."

<3 [Member=Jack Mirrikh] <3

Cloud City the name immediately intimated that all who were able to grace its halls were heavenly creatures above all that were unable to, or unwilling to attend. This gala was an opportunity to leave Alderaan and it's political environment behind. Ana was only too happy to do so.

She wore a dress fitting for her station as Duchess over her house she was comfortable and in her element.

It was amazing to her how the creativity of individuals were able to take the simple and mundane and turn it into the exotic and rare the painting before her was a prime example of that a starry night on a river from some far away planet that she had never seen altered and presented in such a manner that it invoked thought and pushed the viewer to look closer the reflection of the light upon the water, the twinkle of the stars littering the sea of black it could be anyone's home, anyone's moment of memory.

Ana smiled just as a tray passed she reached out with the simple turn of her wrist she plucked the glass of champagne and brought it to her pale pink colored lips. All while for a moment her gaze swept the room around her looking at other pieces, and other faces.

[member="Karma Jayne"] [member="Jack Mirrikh"]

Jan's robes whipped around as the winds whipped across his body. He drifted his sight from one guest to the next, never keeping his scope on a person for more than 2 seconds. His Mag-no lock boots rooted him to ground as he stood with his E-11 sniper rifle in his arms. He repeated swept back his scope to check on one individual. Jan had argued with his employer, Arytom Georgiy Langunov. He had argued with Lagunov that he should have been at the event, to ensure the best protection for Lagunov. Things got heated as Lagunov's pride ignore a simple logical tactic.

"Sir, I advise I should be in the the room with you, to ensure the best security." Jan stated as he walked behind his employer.

" Oh really? Have my guest scared by a piece of filth like you walking around? It would be a different matter if you had better robes or a suit or anything for the matter! Do you have any different sets of outfits other than the one you are currently wearing?" Lagunov said with disgust, without turning around.

"........No, sir"

"You disgusting piece of filth, do you even wash your cloths? Or do you roll around in the Dunes for fun? I only chose you because of your skills, and your fee." Lagunov turned around and spit onto Jan's helmet

"............I'll cover you from afar........sir." Jan stated as he walked away with a fist clenched.

Jan felt heat start to build up through his entire body.He had wanted to go to the gala, not just to protect his employer, but also to......see what it was like to live a good life. Where no one never had to worry about their next meal, or where to find work. He wanted to see how the privileged, acted and lived, and maybe try...........

He quickly dispelled it with his mind, he has to complete the job. Then he would never deal with Lagunov again. Jan sighed and gave a brief glance over his shoulder at the apartment he had broken into. More like a mansion. It was beautifully furnished, with the colors gray and white giving it a almost peaceful feeling. The furniture was either durasteel or white ceramic. It didn't feel like a home though, Jan knew that. He had heard of what homes feel like, and this wasn't it.

Jan quickly turned around and focused back on the gala event. He lingered over two men seating next to each. He could tell one of them was uncomfortable, and kept glancing at the liquor. I feel your pain, man. Jan turned around and stared at the liquor cabinet in the corner of the apartment. Jan felt himself take a step towards it, but he shook his head. He couldn't get drunk now, not on the job. The mission comes first, and this job requires complete focus.

Jan sighed as he began scanning the gala with his scope again. Then things started to get interesting. He then noticed the woman in the blue dress, taking all the attention of anyone near her, including his employer. He acknowledged the beauty of the woman, then cursed his employer as he saw her effect on him. She then caught something of interest, and moved over to the uncomfortable man he saw earlier. He then noticed another woman, scanning the room. She had an air of nobility around her. Jan then saw Lagunov stumbling from group to group, flirting with almost any women he could find.

"That idiot.......I won't drink a lot, just to socialize.....I can't help the effect on women I have.... piece of krak" Jan muttered as he focused his weapon on the woman and man who now stood with each other with drinks. He didn't like this, too many variables and risks.

[member="Jack Mirrikh"]
[member="Anastacia Fa'leen"]
[member="Karma Jayne"]

[member="Karma Jayne"]

(Sham waooooow...Lagunov is more of a scumbag then I thought, [member="Jan Valdum"]. :p)

Jack couldn't understand what was going on with his own self. He had been in plenty of dangerous situations and he'd seen plenty of attractive women without batting an eyelash. So, why was this party and this woman so different. His eyes widened as she walked past. Just as quickly as his eyes widened, they narrowed and he looked off to the side. His attention was drawn back to her when she started speaking to him; seemingly out of the royal blue.

If he was going to become an Inquisitor, he was going to have to buck up and handle any situation that came at him. Now that he thought about it, society would technically count him as a "lucky one" right now. He tucked his nervous energy away and smiled at her.

"Oh, I have no intentions of becoming inebriated. Such an act would prevent me from enjoying your company to the fullest."

He felt smug saying that, but then his eyes widened and he looked lost for a second. What. The. Frell...Was that? Did Jack Mirrikh just use Charm? Where in the world had that come from?? He recovered quickly, but the damage was done. He continued speaking.

"Thank you. I'm not familiar with drinks, but I'm sure anything was better than that punch. Gack."

He reached to take the drink, but his hand went a bit further than simply the glass. He subconsciously grabbed the glass with two fingers and the rest of his hand rested on top of her's. Desire stirred in his heart without an intentional thought. He took the glass from her hand and raised it to his lips. However, soon following the awoken feeling came a triggered memory.

Eliza Casan was her name; yet another victim of his depraved father. He would grab her hands roughly and pin her against the wall in his dungeon. She hated it every time. She wanted so desperately to die, but she was fated to be one of the ones who lasted the longest...

Thanks to his master's intervention, he was no longer a slave to the memories of the past. They were still powerful enough to give anyone pause, though. Jack had, once again, paused with that same lost look. Feelings of fear, self-loathing, violation and retention washed over him for yet another second before he recovered and sipped from the glass. When he finished his sip, he said to her,

"Is it a hobby of yours to prescribe drinks to random party goers such as myself? Or, perhaps this was drugged and I'm going to wake up naked in a Denny's parking lot."

And, just like that, charm was now off the table. Such was the complicated mind of Jack Mirrikh.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ryken decided that it was time to appear sociable. It wasn't typical for a gala-goer to simply sit there and drink all night long, let alone pretend to drink. He decided to make conversation with someone. It had to be the right kind of someone, though. Opposite gender (a male might have too many stories to tell), someone reserved and quiet. Attractive was an added bonus. He stopped as his eyes fell on one particular individual who fit the criteria in his eyes ([member="Anastacia Fa'leen"]). He smoothly made his way over to her. He would occasionally glance over in Lagunov's direction, just to keep a directional tab on him, who he was with, etc.

When he came up close enough behind her, he greeted her.

"My father used to paint blurry pictures like this. He said it added character. I would then tell him that he simply left his glasses back at the house, again." He smiled broadly and bowed slightly as she turned to face him. "My name is Rygel. Whom do I hold the pleasure of speaking with?"

He'd stopped counting the security holes after he hit triple digits in the first five minutes, and the urge to shake his head at the idea of holding an expensive gala on a rooftop with VIP's in attendance was growing stronger by the minute. Then again, that just made his own job easier. Or it would have, if he wasn't certain that his target was attending this particular gala specifically because it was on a rooftop. If it were inside, where the walls obstructed the views and you couldn't place snipers at strategic points surrounding the rooftop... well, you couldn't place snipers at strategic points surrounding the rooftop. So far he'd only spotted one in his covert sweeps of the surrounding area, and now he sat on a couch positioned neatly behind a pillar, as viewed from that particular vantage point. He couldn't blame Lagunov for trying, if it had been him in that position he'd likely have done the same, but it was still annoying.

He'd chosen a black tuxedo for this particular event, though one with a modern cut, not one of those ridiculous tailed monstrosities, and complemented it with a red silk scarf rather than a tie. That particular addendum had not been his choice, it was a condition of being Lagunov's contact, but he'd quickly discovered that he quite liked the idea. Less of a choking hazard than a bowtie, and much easier to remove for use in a fight should the need arise. Or perhaps not in a fight at all... His eyes paused their sweep of the crowd as they fell on the sensuous curves of the woman in the royal blue dress, his memory drifting to recollections of their previous encounter. Conflicted as he'd been at the time, hindsight had granted a very different perspective on the situation and he'd actually found himself looking forward to testing his will against hers once more. Not for fighting indeed...

There was an instant when his eyes caught hers, and he raised his arm, the one not currently wrapped around a sumptuous rutian twi'lek, to offer a toast. He tried to keep the smirk off his face, he really did, but that just wasn't in the cards. The smirk was matched by the glint of desire in his eyes, and unless he missed his guess, it was mirrored with equal intensity in hers. A moment later the crowd closed between them, and his focus shifted back to Lagunov. He'd been told not to approach the man, that he would be the one to make contact, hence the red silk scarf. All he had to do now was wait for the man to make his move.

Kriff, he hated waiting.

| [member="Jack Mirrikh"] | [member="Karma Jayne"] | [member="Anastacia Fa'leen"] | [member="Jan Valdum"] |

Ana could feel the presence of someone else it was the change in the air, the warmth that radiated from the body, and then the subtle tones of a male voice, "I'm Ana Rygel ([member="Jack Mirrikh"]) and your father would he have painted something I would have seen, with my glasses?" She smiled at him.

It was pleasant to run into someone new, "I don't think I've seen you at any of the other openings this year, is this your first?" Ana turned and exchanged her empty glass for a full glass,as well as one for her new found friend. She held the glass out, she couldn't help but check him from head to foot he was easy on the eyes had some wit about him, and would do for someone to talk with this evening.

Whatever she had done to entice him to walk her way she'd have to repeat again for it had worked well.

[member="Varik Ryjin"] [member="Jan Valdum"] [member="Karma Jayne"]

" Just go meet the contact.............JUST go meet the contact.....JUST GO MEET THE CONTACT YOU PIECE OF KRAK" Jan said louder and louder as he spotted the man in the red scarf. Jan knew he was the contact, unfortunately Lagunov was ignoring him, or too drunk to remember why he PUT TOGETHER THE EVENT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Jan huffed as he pulled grabbed a com next to him, and called the head of security at the gala

"Lagunov is not meeting the contact".

"Well, I believe he is just socializing and trying to be a good host. I believe he didn't have that much to drink either." the head of security replied snootily.

"Krayt Piss." Jan replied.

"YOU know what? I won't stand for this sort of undelightful behavior from a simple backwater me.." The man was ranting before Jan cut him off.

"I have a sniper rifle pointed right at your head right now.....don't TEST me. This rifle after all is not in the best condition, and may misfire. You know, because I'm a simple backwater....what?" Jan replied hotly. Like my rifle would ever misfire, ha.

"......................What do you want me to do?" the man said shakily.

"Get that manin the scarf a message from a server or something, offer him a drink. Somehow, tell him the plan has to change, he needs to initiate the deal, whenever he feels it is possible." Jan stated calmly.

'Who do I say it's from?"

"The simple backwater mercenary, I don't care."

".................."

"Careful, your sweating over your tux." Jan stated as he shut off the com.

[member="Jack Mirrikh"]
[member="Karma Jayne"]
[member="Varik Ryjin"]

Devil or Angel? You decide.
Jack Mirrikh said:
"Is it a hobby of yours to prescribe drinks to random party goers such as myself? Or, perhaps this was drugged and I'm going to wake up naked in a Denny's parking lot."
Such a fascinating mixing pot of emotions! First one, then suddenly another, and a complete turn-around from the beginning. She was intrigued. Often, each feeling, each emotion had a story, and this man seemed far too complicated not to have a few juicy ones. But she kept her curiosity in check, for now. There would be time for bold questions later, she hoped. Had this been just a party, she'd have indulged, party-manners be damned, but she had a job to do (work! Forever spoiling her fun).

And from the quick glimpse earlier, the presence of the man with the red silk scarf meant absolutely nothing good. For anyone.

She shifted a bit, keeping the wandering Lagunov in her peripheral vision. Karma fixed the man beside her with a serious expression, but her tone was light and playful. "Pffft! Hardly. Do I look like a Denny's parking lot type of girl?" She cocked her head, tapping a finger on her champagne flute and narrowing her eyes as if thinking. "No, you'll wake up naked in a posh Ritz hotel room with all expenses already paid and room service on its way." Karma drained her glass, patted her mouth lightly with a cocktail napkin and drew close to him, a coquettish smirk on her lips as she looked up at him. She'd have whispered in his ear, but as the top of her five-foot-six head barely reached his collar bone, well, she'd need a box to stand on. "I'm a classy lady, sir. Classy ladies don't need to drug men we want. We're far more creative than that…" Trailing her fingertip briefly over his free hand, Karma nodded at the sipped-at shot glass. "You're supposed to drink it in one swallow, love. Toss it all back at once. Here, I'll do one too." She took one from the tray, meeting his eyes as she held it up to his glass in a toast. "To having fun! And not in a fast food parking lot. Cheers!" Clink. She took her shot, grinning as it burned all the way into her stomach. "Mmm! I don't believe I caught your name. I'm Karma, by the way."

From over the shoulder of the pretty Twi'lek artist he'd been chatting up, Lagunov watched the woman with the colorful hair like a hawk, a growing need to go to her building in his body. He hadn't missed the royally dressed beauty in the gold and blue gown ( [Member=Anastacia Fa'leen] ) and his plans to charm all the females at the gala tonight were far from over, but she was engaged in conversation. The scientist swiped a fresh wine glass from the passing waiter, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, his eyes flicking towards the man seated near the pillar every once in a while. He wore the red scarf, as the instructions has mentioned, and Lagunov found himself growing a little nervous now that the moment was approaching. The wine and the women were his stalling methods, and he was well aware of it, but he didn't want to make his move too soon. What if someone was watching him? The One Sith had eyes everywhere… No, no, he'd been very careful in his arrangements. They couldn't know! He was just being paranoid. It was natural to be a little nervous, he reminded himself, running through his calming techniques as he drained away the robust red in his glass.

After all. It's not like he was new to this process. He'd done it before.

He'd stopped listening to the Twi'lek, who'd turned away to answer questions about her displayed work. Lagunov's gaze traveled back to the drink table, lingered on the pair toasting their shot glasses, waiting for her to look his way again. Irritation scratched at his mind when she didn't, but he couldn't get her out of his thoughts. No woman had ever looked him in the eye like she had earlier, and those sensations when she'd brushed his arm… He looked down, surprised to see his legs already moving, but the closer he got to her, the more confident he felt about…well, everything. Himself, his meeting with the potential buyer, his status in life, how sharp he looked in his suit. Everything. Perhaps it should have been a warning sign, but Lagunov was too wrapped up in his own swagger to notice. He had nothing to worry about. He was the brilliant mind behind the missile technology that would change the face of the galaxy forever. He had the best (albeit most unsightly) protection at a cheap price. And after he made his deal, he'd be the richest man in history.

But first, this woman would notice him again.

<3 [Member=Jack Mirrikh] | [Member=Varik Ryjin] | [Member=Jan Valdum] <3

Sorry. I thought I was waiting on others.

Karma Jayne said:
"No, you'll wake up naked in a posh Ritz hotel room with all expenses already paid and room service on its way."
[member="Karma Jayne"]

His face started to heat up. Not at the comfort she listed, but at the serious prospect that this drink was, in fact, drugged. Was he suddenly facing symptoms of a drug or was he simply nervous. Each second of continuing consciousness gave proof to the latter. These were foolish thoughts. Of course he wasn't about to be drugged in front of all these people. This lady was getting under his skin in more ways than one...

She was mightily straight forward. The term "man-catcher" came to mind. He took the rest of his drink and tossed it back down his throat as she showed. It being his first time, he was taken aback by the strength and accidentally breathed in some of it. His teeth clenched as his mind fought with the idea of either coughing right in front of her or holding it in. He tried his best to keep it in, only attempting a couple of subtle techniques to quell the pressure and pain.

"Jack..." he rasped out. "...My name is Jack."

To make matters worse, here came Lagunov himself. He had taken his eye off the ball and now the "ball" was here. Lagunov stopped before the two, looked Jack up and down, crossed his arms and said, with his nose held a little higher than Jack liked,

"I'm sure that you hold some mild form of entertainment for the young lady. However, a woman of her caliber deserves someone better, if not similar, to interact with. Do run off and be sure to enjoy the party."

Jack really wanted to give this man a piece of his mind. However, the pressure had him on the verge of misty eyes. That was going to be a far worse thing to have to show off to a man like Lagunov in front of Karma rather than leaving and watching from afar like he was supposed to. He looked from Lagunov to Karma and waved at her before turning around and walking off. When he took the first step away, he coughed loudly, uncaring about what the rest of the party thought. He started to wonder about what Ryken was up to...probably still sulking at that table, no doubt.

He passed a nervous man in a tux as he left the pair. The man seemed to be looking for someone in the dense amount of people at the party.
[member="Jan Valdum"] | [member="Varik Ryjin"]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
He chuckled at Ana's joke.

"Well, honestly? Dad's work was much more obscure than this masterpiece here. You could have flipped his paintings upside down and found something else on the canvas to call a "deeper meaning". This is my first fine arts event on Bespin. On other planets, I've gone to similar galas, but, I guess you are correct. This is technically my first time. What about you? Are you a veteran gala-goer?"

He said that last part in a tone of excitement; as though there was an air of adventure to such a hobby. His gaze drifted back over his surroundings as he tried to peg Lagunov again. He was standing next to woman with crazy hair, but he couldn't see Jack anywhere...

[member="Jack Mirrikh"]

Ana laughed, "Yes you could say I am a seasoned professional gala attender, and art my new friend is always in the eye of the beholder. I may think it's the most hideous piece of brush strokes put to canvas while a man standing from over there looks this way and he can't live or take another breath without that painting being part of his home. Personally I like landscapes they more meaning to me. Sometimes some abstract and maybe some impressionism"

She tilted her head slightly and took in the bubbling champagne, "First time so gala newbie well shall we both walk and look, stare endlessly at each one, nod and whisper and make like we understand them all" She smiled, "when in truth I will say things like" She stepped closer to him, "See that woman in the white dress, her hand resting ever so lightly yet possessively on that man's arm, that man, is not her husband. Her husband most likely has closeted himself with the coat check girl if you gather my meaning"

Ana didn't mind a little juicy gossip it made things like this so much fast. "So, is that enticing enough to keep you by me so that I don't have to do this alone?"

[member="Karma Jayne"] [member="Jan Valdum"] [member="Varik Ryjin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom