Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A newcomer (open)

CI-1212

16-Bit madness
////systems rebooting......

A robotic voice filled the pod. "Greetings. You have entered the Coruscant system, and will be landing shortly.'

Little was known that the "landing" would in fact be a crash. Two dim green lights illuminated the dark space as its passenger woke up. Looking around, it stared at the approaching planet from the viewing screen. "Coruscant..."

The pod rocketed toward the surface, trailing flames and debris. Anybody within a few miles would've seen it, and those within a few blocks would realize what it was.

CRASH. A loud earth-shattering sound filled the air. Not far from a cluster of apartments, the small pod landed, leaving a crater in its wake.

Rebekka Brek Madak

Paradoxical Bucket Full of Crazy!
CI-1212 said:
CRASH. A loud earth-shattering sound filled the air. Not far from a cluster of apartments, the small pod landed, leaving a crater in its wake.
Rebekka was bounced off of the floor (or was that the ceiling?) from the sound, juggling the formerly sleeping small-time merc fully awake, and convincing him that some rival muscle was coming after him in revenge for a job well done. it wasn't his fault that most lower-level thugs were dumber than a P-100 droid missing half its motherboard slots.

Madak strapped on his weapons tac-belt, threw on his IBV (improvised blast vest), and then leaped out of the 4th story window (riding a tilted pole down to ground level), rolled as he hit the ground, and made ready for battle........

(the comparative silence now becomes deafening)

Looking around, Bekka Madak started to get even more paranoid as to why it was suddenly 'dead silent'. Holstering his pistols for now, he goes to poke around at the ..... escape pod. @[member="CI-1212"]

CI-1212

16-Bit madness
'Warning. Possible hostile approaching.'

The viewing screen shown bright with a rather scruffy young man inspecting the pod. The A.I. inside waited patiently, figuring the man to eventually get bored and walk away. Unfortunately, knowledge of this planet and its curiosity took away that idea. Instead, a few button presses opened the hatch with a small cloud of smoke.

@R. Brek Madak

Rebekka Brek Madak

A loud and sustained hissing announced that whomever was in the crashed pod, was coming out. Brek Madak was at the front of the pod, trying to peek into the window, opposite the hatch, but it had apparently been polarized; From the outside, looking in, Rebekka might as well have been looking at polished obsidian-alloy walls.

Upon having a devious thought run through his head, he decided to have some fun. Smiling a thin devious grin, he pounded on the hull, and shouted, in a cockney accent typical of the underlevels "GIMME ALL YA COOKIES, OR I WILL..... DOODLE ON YA, WIT' CHEAP MARKERS !! "

A very odd demand, considering that escape pods are usually stocked with nothing but dry rations, none of which would qualify as being called a 'cookie', or any other sort of dessert.... However, brek did indeed have several markers; red blue yellow green, and of course, black.

@[member="CI-1212"]

CI-1212

16-Bit madness
"Cookies?"

A robotic head popped out of the now dissipating smoke, green eyes scanning their surroundings and the strange arrival. "I do not possess cookies, as they likely would not sustain me. I do, however, have what a life form such as yourself might consider nourishment, if that is what you would like. In essence, I would prefer it if you did not 'doodle' on me, as you say, with any writing utensil."

Stepping out, the droid revealed its full form to the open air, shimmering silver and gold. Still taking everything in, he once more addressed the human. "Would you like some? I believe they are called MREs."

[member="R. Brek Madak"]

Rebekka Brek Madak

Brek stepped forward into the smoke. Green photoreceptors met Madaks' bold blue eyes. He would have floundered away at the suddenness of its appearance, but it was painfully obvious that someone had apparently lost their protocol droid. He/it was lanky in a fragile sort of way, tall, and very shiny. The droid talked in a smooth, measured, and enunciated voice..... Yep, protocol droid.

Rebekka debated with himself as to whether or not to take the MRE's..... Sure, why not. "Ok, Gimme your MRE's." he said to 'Goldenrod', brandishing a green marker at the droid as if it was a vibroscalpel.

[member="CI-1212"]

Korin walked along the street, having left a relatively dingy cantina just a few minutes ago, when he heard a loud crash in the distance to his left. The man darted into an alley, cutting between buildings to investigate the noise. After rounding a few more buildings and maneuvering his way to a slightly lower level her came upon a strange scene. There had been a crash, a pod of some kind had roughly landed in the Coruscant undercity, it was remarkable that a crowd had not formed yet. There seemed to be woman shaking down a protocol droid for rations, and doing so with... some kind of marker?

"Excuse me... Miss?" He began his approach, wondering what relation she had to the crash. "Are you alright? Do you nee-" He was about to offer assistance when he was made aware of two things. The woman did not seem to be in any sort of danger. And she was a man. He had surprisingly feminine features, and until he drew close he had assumed the man was female.

Regardless, Korin was still curious as to what was going on, "What's all this, here?"

CI-1212

16-Bit madness
Nodding in a very stiff, droid-like manner, the 'goldenrod' peeked back inside to grab the rations. Once it had retrieved a few packs, it turned back around to hand them to the man. "There are more in the pod, should you choose to take them as well. What?" Peeking around the man's head with its elongated neck, it spied another newcomer, who seemed to be calling for a "miss". Cocking its head, it responded in a similar manner to most protocol droids. "Hello there. I am known as CI-1212. May I assist you in some way? Perhaps you would like some MREs as well?"

[member="Korin Undoli"] [member="R. Brek Madak"]

Korin approached the wreckage, remaining a step behind the other man, before shaking his head.

"No, thanks." Eyes scanning over the wreckage, he repeated his earlier question, "What happened here? Who do you belong to, droid?"

Rebekka Brek Madak

Korin Undoli said:
"Excuse me... Miss?"
That made Rebekka Madak's day. <3

His face couldn't help but light up at those words, and took the armful of MRE's. ~Yay~ (he thought inside of 'her' own head) Checking the dates on the side, Brek Madak saw that they were all relatively fresh. Good. He deviously giggled that his crazy antics worked, again.

"This'ere pod crashed, and im robbin' the droid of 'is food." Madak said, puting the marker in his mouth, like a big fat (cigar?), pulling an expandi-bag out of his pocket (very useful things, expandi-bags), and flicked it open. Brek then dumped the armload of MRE's into the bag, and resumed making threatening gestures with the green marker "All of it !" he said, more cheerful than menacing..... which might have been creepy in its own Stepford sort of way.

Korin repressed a chuckle as the droid was accosted by a marker. He shook his head briefly at the utter strangeness of the situation. "I can see that..." he stepped towards the pod, leaning in to scan over it's contents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom