Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Beginning: Tatooine: Mos Eisley Cantina

Will I ever fit in with the Order? Maybe I should just leave... just depart...

"Hey, space hussie! Girl with the hood! Karking schutta you better learn some manners."
A girl said to Moira, obviously feeling too big for herself.

"I don't have time for this, what do you want?" Moira replied.

"So it speaks. Not just anyone can walk into my cantina without paying a toll." She said annoyed.

"Then I guess you're not getting my money, swindler." Moira said. Little did she know that she'd end up getting in a bar fight moments later with the girl and a few ruffians. The ruffians were bounty hunters that had taste for Jedi blood.

Moira certainly hated being the cause of a scene, but a scene rose of course with many unwanted eyes. "There is that pretentious schutta! Get her and I will handsomely reward the one who brings me her lightsaber!"

Moira was at the bar, wondering how the girl knew she was a Jedi. Her walk? Posture? The hunters charged her vibroblades drawn, everyone seemed to shift away and watch. The first one was parried and kicked away, the second almost caught her with the blade, being blocked by the blade of the first, which she now possessed. Two against one, certainly one would call that unfair. The one who had lost his sword drew a blaster, but before he knew it... Bang! it wasn't the sound of a normal blaster, in fact light didn't emit from the barrel, but there was a deep hole through the skull of the target and in the floor, now filling with blood. This gun used metal bullets, not energy. The other two fell back at the realization of such different technology.

"Dammit, we underestimated this girl..."

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Moira Kataline"]

Solan could care less about some barfight normally, that was until his eye were drawn in the direction of the sound. It was strange to see one holding a slugthrower unless meant to be used on a saber wielder. They were far more limited in ammunition as well as far more expensive at the same time. It made him watch the rest of the scene before standing up himself and walking over to the two who were flat on their asses now before placing a hand on both their shoulders. "You know, i think its about time you left, before she decides to turn your brains into stew as well."

He smiled at them as they scampered off before turning his eyes to Moira and sighing as he kicked at the now indefinitely dead individual. "You know, the reason most people don't carry slugthrowers is because of the mess that they cause. Quite uncivilized if you don't mind my saying... May I?" He smiled and held out his hand before tugging with the force to see if he could draw the blaster to his hand or not, smiling with his other hand resting on one of the vibro knives at his side.

"I really would like if this went over peacefully."

If any indication that she wouldn't let the pistol from her hand be clearer, she used a light Push of the Force at his hand and placed the pistol back in the holster. The vibroblade in her hand she latched to her back, removing her hood to where he would see a black haired girl and in a brief flick to the side of her cloak, would flash him a glimpse of her lightsaber, one with the design to look like a vibroblade haft. "I appreciate your concern, however, I'll not turn over my pistol, you may be a force user like myself but that doesn't make you superior to me. While it's messy, metal rounds are always more effective than energy rounds. I learned that in my time as a Republic soldier..."

"They say that fighting the Bugs the clones fought in the Clone Wars were best killed by metal bolts." Her eyes eyed the older man, taking in every detail. If he paid attention to how she pushed his hand he would be able to tell that she wasn't strong. She just knew how to fight.

[member="Solan Charr"]

"No no, what makes me superior is the amount of time that ive been doing this kind of thing..." He glanced at the corpse with a sigh and shook his head. "And you screwed up on the first rule of dealing with scum like this and that is to make sure that they don't come back to get you later. But that is a bit too late now that the other two are gone. So ill give you a good idea about what is likely going to happen now." He had caught how strong she was by the simple detail of how she had dealt with his hand. She would be good enough to take a few down sure, and the main reason she had gotten through this messy scuffle was out of pure chance for her ability to shock the two who had found themselves surprised.

"You will likely leave this place, make your way to where ever you are going. But there is the small fact of you just now pissing off a few rather dangerous individuals by killing their friend here. Now they wont take too kindly to your actions and the next time they come on you, it will be with more friends and with a plan to deal with you. Your slugthrower wont shock them the next time and as such you will find yourself surrounded most likely and as such forced to surrender or... well i hear the hutts are looking for new dancers, damaged or not..." He made the point clear what happens to people who cross the wrong individuals on tatooine. "Now ill give you the benefit of the doubt, and that the men you just scared the shit out of were not cronies of the hutts themselves, but they were also not alone or small time thugs. You surprised them that is all... whats your plan now though?"

He enjoyed putting on the act. In all honesty, he wasn't really certain of a single word he had spoken that entire time, but he was curious how she would answer his question. All the while he wondered what would happen if things did come to play out in the way that he had imagined the situation. It made him think and for a moment switch over to his second sight, the one that let him see far more than what was infront of him... the force was a funny thing and as he looked through it around him, he would look for those spikes of danger that he normally could find... granted his mind was focused on her at the moment.

"Even Confederate Battle Droids knew better than to attack a Jedi. I think they will likely back off." She was confident in her abilities. She had training with blades that could balance out her weak Force potential. "I was nice and killed the one without a spouse or child. Certainly it could have ended differently had they not charged me. They are lucky I chose not to draw my saber. Jedi aren't welcome in these parts. It's why I stay as a simple arms dealer for bounty hunters. Those idiots were also customers of mine. If they are smart they won't attack me again."

She turned to the bar and dropped a few pieces of currency on the counter, ordering a couple drinks. "The way I do things is because I have never had a place even among the Jedi. I'm different. I'll follow their beliefs, but I'll kill if it's my life over my assailants. I don't take prisoners." She chuckled. "I never have and never will. I'm not soft. I know that war is too chaotic for prisoners. The galaxy is in many wars all at once. And no, I'm not leaving. This place is my home, I just happen to not be a slave. I pay the Hutts every so often as a way to keep them off of my backside. And they surely wouldn't screw over their biggest provider of weapons. It's not like a Hutt to make bad business deals."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Solan listened silently and waited as he heard every word. And for a woman who was experienced with this part of the galaxy, she sure made sure to leave out no information. It left him thinking what others might have done when they learned this information and while he thought on that his hand came up to rub his eyes. "And tell me then, how long do you think that your life would mean something to them when they could find any number of other weapons dealers. You really hae far too much faith in the honor of a criminal and a murderer and i really don't think you should just go flaunt that confidence around so freely. One backworld arms dealer is not important to the hutts, or to these terrified shits. Plus, you really aren't much of a looker either, so its not like they would keep you around for that reason."

His last words were meant to play on this girl's ego and self importance. Sure it was cheap and maybe she wont take the bait, but he needed to teach her a harsh lesson about how this business would eventually end for her. There would always be more arms dealers, more people to pay the hutts, more people with more money. This one was a bit over confident in her own importance in simply being their supplier and a payer to the hutts. Now though he simply waited, one hand behind his back as it generated the force, the other touching the tip of the hidden saber in his sleeve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom