Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new age us upon us!

So it has come to pass; just as the age of Jorus Merrill has, so too the age of Bryce Bantam is at it’s end…

Lol seriously folks it has been a blast and I can’t thank you enough.

I’m writing this to let you know that the change in ownership of the ORC is complete. Julius has the chair and he is now officially the new leader of our wonderfully crazy family. I’m personally looking forward to seeing what you all create in the coming months and years.

Please see his first post on our new direction here…http://starwarsrp.net/topic/127747-spring-orc-cation-is-here

As for me i’ll be retiring to a mod / minor admin position, helping out here and there with background stuff and working behind the scenes till my RW life allows me to do more creative writing.

Once again, you all are amazing. Working for you and seeing what we created, new true sandbox canon for scratch. Wow, really incredible stuff if you step back and think about it.

Till we thread again!

XOXO
Mr Heartbeat (Bryce)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom