Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A meeting

Sempra groaned, keeping his Chambers partly in shadows the room sent an eerie feeling. It reflected the owner of the White Palace mood. He was not in physical pain but he would have prefered it over the torture his very soul felt at the moment. Their Glorious Jewel being desecrated by an unwanted prescence. Sempras traditional mind could not stand the thought.

He looked down on the boy standing in his Chambers. There was some light spilling forth from the roof. Along the corners of the room there was some movement in the shadows. Sempras most trusted allies were to know of this. Wether the boy would see them or not was of Little concern.
[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Xander Black"]

He had summoned him and he had appeared as expected. The boy was a peculiar thing in the Palace, a representative of the Primevil, keeping much to himself and his small room in the Palace. Perhaps he was biding his time, perhaps he was just as his appearance suggested, a Young man without clear direction.

Sempra swallowed the content of the chalice he had been waving around when [member="Boo Chiyo"] had entered. He had let the boy wait for a while, both to show him that it was his place to wait for Sempra, but also since Sempra knew that he might be taking a risk. Sempra did not like too big risks so he hesitated, but Nal Hutta was Worth taking risks for he finally decided and put down his chalise.

"Honorered ambassador" he began adjusting his position in the throne.

"I trust that you have found yourself at home in the Palace? he asked more out of curtesy then actual interest.

"I have summoned you here because I wish to test your claim on that the Hostlord of the Primevil is serious in its intention toward us." Sempra started to casualy pluck with his necklace eying the boy in front of him.

"There is currently a great crime being commited against the Hutts. An ill thought atempt to dominate our homeworld of Nal Hutta, the Glorious Jewel!" Sempra hissed with contempt in his voice.

"I am not a fool and realise that the Hutts are currently more dissorganised then ever Before, and the vermin takes advantage of it. But it is only a fool who belives that this is not merely a temporary state of the Mighty hutts. We are Rising again and anyone who have foolishly taken advantage of our temporary weakness will eventualy pay, hutt vengeance is not to be underestimated even though short lived species sometimes tend to forget such things." Sempra paused and leaned in on Boo.

"The Red Ravens are spitting my race in the face as they are using their tentacles to dominate our beloved home World. We have allowed the passing of Nar Shadda - its position merely economic and that can be restored or retaken. But Nal Hutta is the heart of our very Culture." the hutt leaned back, giving the human some space again.

"If the Primevil is interested in seeing a corridor built between Hutt space and the outer rim of the Primevil, it would be a wise move to make the Red Ravens understand that they need to stay away from Nal Hutta.It is not their for the taking. I trust that you have your diplomatic channels to send such a message... that is, if the Hostlord stands true to your Words ambassador... " the hutt grabbed his chalice again and poured some fresh new wine into it while watching [member="Boo Chiyo"] for any reactions on the request.

His pointed digit's sliced through the thick acrid air, heavy with heat and the scent of the dense spice and exotic food. The rhythmic sound reverberated out to the room for all to hear, his pronged feet tracking imperfection across the ground with his scythe like toe's. He leant a little forward in a slight bow, his arm thrown back tossing his coat into sineway rippling in a gesture of showmanship. "There's not a single man in this chamber that doth not know me, and doesn't know I'm a product of the Ravens both in form and stature. Shall I forsake all oaths, put my honour into question. I may be a pirate but if I break that how could you trust me."

There was a pause an almost defining silence, he was testing his crowd, he'd move them and increase his favour in court, for word's are a true blade and that was coming from a killing machine. "They gave me much, but they cannot give me much. To sit on their shoulder, a parrot to show to their friends, my stride's are my own, success and failures are my own. You'll have my loyalty [member="Sempra the Hutt"]."

tumblr_mqtzxfg9cS1qa26xlo1_500.gif

Lysle sat and watched, quietly studying the ways Sempra lead. Lysle's visits to the Palace were infrequent at best, business in the near-mythical Neos City kept his constant attention. Flannigan seemed to storm the scene, with a booming voice and a threatening posture. His cybernetic body was something to be feared, but not of Lysle. He was an untouchable, or so he thought of himself. One of the most influential and richest individuals of their time, and for some time, the most powerful crime lord in the entire galaxy.

He spoke up from his corner of the meeting, "I started the Ravens, and raised them up from the darkest pits Nar Shaddaa has to offer, I forged them from a gang of thugs into a criminal empire. I conquered Hutt Space once before, and sent the Black Suns back into the canals of history. I can do it again, for a price." He waved his hand, "The Mirage has need of revenge on the Ravens, but our services are expensive, but our talents are worth the bill." If Neos City was considered mythical and a story of legend, then the Mirage was an enigma within a legend; a group of the most elite individuals to have crawled out from the criminal underworld, or so the stories go.

A transport with a class three hyperdrive departs Lothal traveling on a course one-one-seven mark nineteen, zed-minus twelve degrees. Using the formula y(x)=n/force, where force is a hypothetical gravimetric constant in an interstellar medium, calculate the best course to a waypoint that is located in a grid that is ten by twelve by eight AUs in size, located in a sector twelve parsecs to the galactic south.

The words on the datapad seemed to mock him, twisting the young Pantoran's thought process into a knot of geometric, physics, and mathematical equations.

The answer was... the transport was going to get there when it got there.

Was their a scientific response that would basically say, 'if Sargon wills it'? Lowering the pad, the boy made his way from out of his assigned domicile to the chamber where he was told that the great Hutt wished to speak with him. Between doing homework for the Levantine Academy and being at the beck and call of Hutts, he'd definitely take the latter. Hutts could be reasoned with. Astronautical physics homework? Not so much, no.

When he entered the chamber, the boy had held out his arms and bowed at the waist toward the massive form of the rather muscular Hutt. An unusual trait in a crime lord of the species. The boy stayed that way, genuflecting toward the creature, without complaint and patiently waited for the Hutt to acknowledge him. He knew his place well. Messenger. Servant. Tool.

The boy bowed and waited to hear how he could be useful to the Hutt.

When Sempra had, at last, addressed him, the boy straightened back up. So, the Red Ravens were making a move on Nal Hutta. Given the closeness with which the Raven controlled moon of Nar Shadda resided, that seemed an intelligent, tactical decision on their part. Even if it did wound Hutt pride.

Pride. What a... fascinating sin.

The thought echoed a second, and third time as two men came forward to address the Hutt. Pride in the value of one's word. Pride in one's accomplishments. Such confidence, such arrogance, was for naught. This world was nothing. Created from nothing. Made of nothing. It came into being through a whisper, and would pass as a shadow. Extinguished like the dying candle burdened by its own wax.

To live was Primeval, and to die is gain. Those were the only words worth living for.

And it seemed a force that even a Hutt would bargain with. Waiting until the two men had finished their commentaries, the boy bowed a second time toward the Hutt. "The Prophet of Sargon hears all prayers, Great Sempra."

It was no secret that there was a Hutt Lord in the service of the Prophet. The Warlord of the Host. The boy had seen what fury the great [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] could bring down on his enemies at Chiloon Rift.

...not to mention just how well the Hutt could pay.

"This message will be delivered for you," the boy responded neatly, straightening back up as he spoke. The criminals of the Red Raven crime syndicate had thus managed to draw the ire of the Host Lord. This, combined with the fact that they were non-believers, made agreeing to the Hutt's request quite simple.

The Host Lord favored this Hutt, and scorned the Red Ravens. To ask her to rebuke those she had already rebuked was well within the bounds of the assignment which the Bleeding Sun had outlined for him. And, he had no doubt that Warlord Zambrano would be only too happy to assist.

"Is there anything else you would ask of the Host Lord, before I take my leave to speak with my superiors?" the blue youth inquired softly.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] | [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]​

Sempra first acknowledged [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] and inclined his great head to his statement.

"Your mind is clear and your will powerful Admiral!" he applauded. "Loyalties such as this will see its generous reward when the galaxy anew understands the true might of the Hutts."

He then turned to [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

"Your offer is certainly most tempting and even though I personaly and the new Cartel have gained much wealth I can not outbid your own fortune my generous and highly valued Lysle - I can however offer a reasonable payment, of a scope I believe you are aware of, but add to that the satisfaction of seeing the Red Raven on her knees..."

Finally he returned to the primevil ambassador and listened to his response. As he finished Sempra rose, towering his full length over Boo.

"You have served as the Hostlords ears ambassador. Go and make sure its voice rings out as clear as a black hole, sucking the very soul from our joint enemy. I will follow this closely." Sempra hissed and dissmissed the boy.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
[member="Boo Chiyo"]

As the Hutt rose, the youth was not intimidated.

He merely maintained his usual composure, listening to the message conveyed. And found that message quite interesting.

Suck the soul from the enemy? The Pantoran imagined that [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] ought to rather enjoy those terms. Bowing respectfully, the child genuflected as he prepared to take his leave. "As you wish," the boy uttered simply, before straightening back up and making his way out of the audience chamber.

He would send a note through his superiors in the Bleeding Sun, seeking to speak with the executives in the service of the Hutt Sith Lord. And then, he suspected, the Ravens would lose blood in addition to their souls...

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom