Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting

[member="Caius Flavian"]

Mara, sighed and waited to be let into wherever she was meeting the good man who she hoped would indeed be believed. She was Viera Kisep after all. She waited nervously and hoped that he would see her soon. After all on paper she seemed a no body who abandoned the fringe, granted she brought some men with her, men that had been with her for a long time. They were finally moving back closer to where they came from.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Mara Linth"]

I was seemingly torn in many directions these days. The communique was vague but carried an old imperial code and seal. My curiosity was piqued, although the location of this meeting was just vague as the communique. I brought along my trusty tea mug and arrived alone to the location this individual requested to meet. I came upon a green eyed women with fiery red hair. "Hello madam, I take it you are the sender of this?" I held up a parchment print of the communique email. "How may I be of service to you?"

The woman before you actually had black hair and brown eyes, unlike her past body which had red hair and green eyes. "Well I know, this body isn't exactly the same thing, but I have come to join the cause, I led the last remnant, that merged into the sith empire, as Supreme Moff, and then was a Grand Admiral and member of the Dark Council for the Sith Empire. I then joined the Galactic Imperium as Grand Moff, to only find myself abandoned and wanted by the sith empire. There was a bounty on my head, and I had the whole sith fleet on my ass when the Fringe rescued me, provided me with a new body and well as you can see here I am. I am Mara Linth, formerly Viera Kisep. I hope you all have use for someone as experienced as myself. I always am ready to serve the empire. "

[member="Caius Flavian"]

Caius Flavian

((OOC lol my mistake! Was using the bio most available to figure out her appearance!))

I was pleasantly surprised from this list of past associations. However the issue remained on whether she was truly a loyalist or an opportunist. I decided to give the benefit of the doubt. "Well Ma'am," I spoke with reverence to her previous titles "I would only be able to offer you a commissioning into our military. Perhaps after proving your loyalty to our Emperor and Empress by beginning in a lower rank?" I clasped my hands in front me and to relax as a figure this conversation may be a short but fun in gauging the women whom called herself Mara Linth.

[member="Mara Linth"]

[member="Caius Flavian"]

"At what rank would you propose then? " She said, knowing if he started her two low she was going to get angry. "I have served emperor's before, this will be no exception. I will take nothing less than a command position, I also trust you to not spread to those who might still want me dead, my true identity. " She said flatly, she wasn't amused by the lack of trust or recognition of her. She was Viera Kisep after all. The Sith had stopped her plans far to much with their little bounty and hunt for her. Hopefully with a new faction, she was fine even should her identity be found out.

Caius Flavian

-Caius Flavian
"My apologies, I mean't no offense to your history, as both an Officer of his and her majesty's star fleet and an Agent of the Crown it is my duty to vet and verify those of such importance who wish to join our cause. However I will not propose a rank. Instead allow me to introduce who will bestow such a rank." I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out a portable holoprojector. I laid it down in front of me and took a step back.
I thumbed the activation key.

I took a knee and bowed to the figure that materialized...

-Emperor Vedarric Pallopides
Appearing resplendent in his royal ceremonial armor the monarch looked weary and the weight of ruling an empire could be visibly seen.
"Thank you Lt. Commander Flavian. Mara Linth I take it? I'll be quick and too the point. My Empire is small, as such my wife and I have been governing with direct rule. Soon my wife and I will revive the titles of Moff. Until then I require officers of initiative. For your esteemed history I sadly can only offer command of a flotilla in my star fleet. The rank of commodore along with command of an Absolution Class Star destroyer. Prove yourself loyal to the Imperial Remnant and the reward of higher office may be yours." The Emperor waved his right hand in the air and the projector would display the absolution class star destroyer.

[member="Mara Linth"]

"Yes My Emperor" She said bowing at his appearance. It wasn't every day you got to speak with the Emperor, she wondered if she could manipulate this one like the last one that she worked with, she of course was an power hungry imperial, who did most things for herself but would not betray a true imperial power. She wanted to get her power back, and use it again. "Very well, I shall do my best to honor your faith in me my lord." She said looking at the ship, it was interesting indeed, not her usual flagship but it would do. It would do indeed.

[member="Caius Flavian"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom