Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Mandolorian's future

The ENB-300 sped at over 120mph through the forest to meet Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun at a rendevous point in a clearing located on Spindle VI in the mountainous region. The location selected was open with plenty of views. The Mando did not call for a meeting with any hidden intentions. She needed to know some things, before making an ultimate decision. Intel suggested that Mrs.Arenais-Valhoun was estranged to the Mandalorian Enclave as a whole. The house of Ra charged her with a mission to find out why. Depending on the answers given...It could change everything..For Valah's perspective and the House as well.

Pressing the datapad on the screen of the speeder and seeing the distance to her location, she knew it was close. She was scheduled to meet at 0500. coordinates 33S - E54. She arrived...And rather a bit early. Reversing thrusters to a halt, she disembarked and would place her blaster securely on her left side. The compartments to her forearm armor would hiss as small exhaust valves allowed for the compression chambers to close, concealing her paralyzing tranquilizer darts. She was taught to always be on alert..even in friendly meetings. As it were..Mando's were also on the "Hunted" list for their own personal crimes in the views of other syndicates.

"Now then...Were are you Arenais?" She spoke through her voice-decoded helmet as she began towards the open field surrounded by mountains.

Lori arrived a short time later within Jaster's Delight. It was a large enough clearing to accomodate the small vessel. Arla piloted it while Lori waited at the loading ramp to feel her land.

Valah Hagen Valah Hagen had called for this meeting, arranging it after the cultist event on Damascus Station. Lori didn't see Mandalorians often these days. Many were killed during the Jedi-Mando wars. Groups of them formed in different sectors, the majority of them away from Mandalor. That in itself was disheartening, but there was little that she could do.

The Jaster's Delight touched down gently. As soon as Lori felt the hydrolics kick in, she hit the button to lower the ramp. She wore her Rebel Ops armour, forgoing a helmet. For years Lori thought that she hadn't yet earned one, only to be told not long ago that she had earned her helmet many times over. But it didn't really matter anyways. It wasn't as though it would win her any favours with people.

Lori walked down the ramp, knowing full well that Arla would be taking up her position soon afterwards. She spotted Valah easily enough in the clearing and made her approach. "You're here early. I figured that I'd be the one waiting on you." She folded her arms across her chest. "So what can I do for you? Who sent you?"

"Direct and to the point. Good. I am commissioned from the house of Ra. If you haven't heard of them, most likely you never will from anyone that isn't a Mandalorian. I was sent to get some answers. I need to know why you are absent from the Enclave. Of course..All things considered...I can understand why your not present, but this has been going on for quite some time now. There was an offer to help you with a staged kidnapping some time ago. Do you recall?" She asked while crossing her arms as well. She would wait patiently for Lori's response while looking at the surrounding hills under her visor.

Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

"I know of Ra..." Lori began as a sudden weight seemed to envelop her, almost as though gravity had increased in her very spot. So Valah Hagen Valah Hagen was hired to question her. She couldn't help but clench her jaw a little at the very nature of the questioning. "You talk as though I was somehow invited to the Enclave or summoned and then turned it down. Well sorry to tell you but there are a lot of Mandalorians out there that don't accept me. It doesn't matter to them what clan I was born into or who trained me. None of it matters. I know very little about the Enclave and that's probably for the best. Their borders are next to mine. Whether or not that's a good thing has yet to be determined. And yes, I recall the offer by my close friends. But I have yet to decide to take them up on it. How do you know about it? It wasn't to have me shipped off to the Enclave, I can assure you."

Last edited:
Lori furrowed her brows. Well she wanted to know of how Valah Hagen Valah Hagen knew about her plans with her friends. As far as she knew, only three people knew about it. But maybe it was expected that word would spread. It wasn't as though she had asked them all to keep it a secret.

"For my safety I was told to stay out of the Mando-Jedi war. So many were involved that I suppose they wanted to ensure survivors. I followed those orders. Then I got involved in the Eclipse Rebellion. Some of the Clans are allied with the Eternal Empire, so I can't know of their location as it would put their Clans in danger. So I follow those orders too. The others....well they treat me as other fireign governments do; as though I don't exist. I am just a 'nobody Queen' in their eyes ."/color]

Valah stood there with her arms crossed listening to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and would then place her hands at her hips.

"I also was told to stay out of the war...And more so, not to get involved with the nature of several factions that are pinning the casualties of said war against each other. It is a chaotic galaxy indeed. The House of RA has forbidden me on a lot of things..and has a strict order. So I know what that can feel like. So...Seeing that you are not active in any clan by choice..Your considered a rogue then?" She asks while glancing up at the sun in the sky as the temperature begins to rise.

Lori figured that she wouldn't of been the only one told to stay out of certain wars. Of all of her family, she was the only one that wasn't fighting. It was frustrating, but even Arla was hard pressed to keep her from breaking those orders.

She shrugged her shoulders in response to Valah Hagen Valah Hagen 's question. "My Clan is gone. There's not much that I can do about that. Call me a rogue, call me Dar'manda, call me whatever you'd like. It doesn't bother me any. When my mentor feels that it's no longer unsafe, he'll allow me back with those that I grew up with."

Valah nodded and would look to Lori while starting to step back one foot at a time. "Well then...Our business is concluded...I am not an enemy. Just want to make that clear. If you need anything, 625jcg.82 is my encrypted channel." She would nod and turn to head back towards her speeder.

Lori raised a brow as she watched Valah Hagen Valah Hagen step backwards before leaving. She wasn't sure if the Mandalorian was satisfied with her answers or not. More than likely it was the latter category. Lori was completely disregarded by the other Mandalorians, all without lifting a finger or uttering a word.

"See ya."

She watched Valah depart and then turned to head back to her own ship. There wasn't much for her to tell Arla, but the strange visit will certainly be logged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom