Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Lost Path

An alley, somewhere in Coruscant.

Focus!

Reid jerked forward hitting his head on a pipe. "Ughh". He looked around wondering where he was. Wait a minute. He suddenly thought of something more important. Who am I? He grabbed a pipe and tried to pick himself up. Failing, he fell back to the ground. He remembered his name. Reid. Whats else did he remember? Not much. In fact he didn't remember anything else at all. That was a lie. FOCUS! He rolled over, shoving the memory out of his head. You have to get up. He grabbed the pipe and pulled himself up again, this time leaning on the wall for extra support.

Reid turned around and looked at the busy street. It was lighty raining outside and people had hoods pulled over their heads. He looked down at himself to find torn brown robes and strange metal cylinder tucked away in his chest. He felt his face, which had a strangely beard hanging down to his neck. He ran his hands through his hair. It was parted in the middle and went down past his ears on both sides. He shuffled forward again clinging to the wall for support. He didn't know who he was. He was trying not to panic. What if he could not get his memory back? he ignored the thought and turned into the crowded street.

He received a lot of strange looks from different people. He imagined that he looked strange to them. There were whispers as he passed by and he heard someone say something about a Jedi. He didn't know what that was but it had a nice ring to it. "Are you alright?" Reid turned to face the man who had asked him this question. He had a beard like Reid's but it was much longer and went down to about the middle of his chest. "Yes. Please just lave me alone!" He ran off getting more strange looks from people who passed by. He didn't care. He just wanted to get his memory back. He turned a corner.

@Xardus Folidaar

Xardus walked along the streets of Coruscant, a grim look on his face. Recent events had shaken him to the bone, and he didn't like it. Life had been moving way too quickly for his taste. He was once a jedi padawan under his father. From there, he went from outcast, to dark jedi, to rogue, to templar. There weren't many paths left to take. That one word echoed in the back of his head. Revenge. He was falling, ever so quickly. Not many things were left standing between him and the red blade of the sith. He had to hold on to the light, no matter what happened. Something snapped him from his thoughts. A man in a dirty, torn brown robe, running through the crowd. 'Another jedi? Do they breed overnight?' He chuckled softly. The grin left his face, however, when he saw his condition. He was scared. That's when he ran right into him. "Woah woah woah, easy there. What's wrong?" He tried his best to calm the man down.

@[member="Reid Anaxoid"]

"What's wrong? What's wrong?"

Reid shoved the man against a wall, ignoring the stares he was getting. "I can't even remember who I am! I just woke up in a alleyway and I can barely remember my name. I am going insane!" He knew that everything he had said was true. He was going insane. Or maybe he already was insane. "So yeah! That's what's wrong!" He let go of the man and started to walk away. Then the thought occured to him. What if this guy knows who I am? He turned back around and helped the man up, bringing him into an alley. "Do you know who I am?"

@Xardus Folidaar

Looking at the man in shock, Xardus had to resist every instinct not to clock him in the nose. "Watch. The coat." He backed away a little and straightened himself up. "I have no idea who you are, but you look like a jedi. No, don't go pocketing for your lightsaber, it's right here." He smirked and held up the shiny weapon. "With your condition, you don't need to be carting this around. Now, think. Think as hard as you can. What was the last thing you remember before you woke up? There has to be something."

@[member="Reid Anaxoid"]

"There has to be something."

There was something. One thing that he remembered above everything else. Focus. Unfortunately that was as far as it went. Reid could not remember anything else but that word. He didn't remember who said or why, but he remembered that word. "Ok, there is something." Reid slowed his breathing down a bit. "Focus. I remember somebody saying focus but that's it." You are lying to yourself. Banging, screaming, bleeding, pain. He pushed the thoughts out of his head convincing himself once again that the one word was all that he remembered. "See? Not much to go on."

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Xardus could sense the pain flowing through the man. "Hey. Listen to me. Breathe. Just... Try to relax, if anything." He sat the Jedi down carefully, ignoring the few people who looked in the alley. They didn't matter at the moment.

@[member="Reid Anaxoid"]

Reid took a moment to breathe. He didn't know what he had lost but he knew that he had lost everything. Everything that he had ever learned or taught was forgotten. Every friend, every decision, every consequence all of it was lost. Then he couldn't help thinking that maybe it was a good thing he had lost his memory. What if he didn't want to know his past. Unfortunately even if his past was terrible, those glimmers of hopes and those happy memories where what he wanted to remember. He knew they existed. Otherwise he would not have known what it felt like. He looked at the man next him. He needed this man's help he seemed to know what he was talking about with the lightsabers and the jedi. First, he decided to start simple. "My name is Reid, I think. What is yours?"

"I'm Xardus." He kept it simple, hoping to keep the conversation off of him. He'd done some things recently that he wasn't proud of, and anybody could be on to him. "Listen, we should really get you to a hospital. Whatever happened to you, they can figure it out."

@[member="Reid Anaxoid"]

"Alright." Reid stood up using the wall for support. He still felt a bit dizzy and his head was throbbing painfully. He then realized that he had no idea what a hospital was. He had a feeling it was common knowledge for the average person. "Don't mind me asking but, what is a hospital?"

Xardus sighed in frustration. "Man, you got banged up really badly. Just come with me. Maybe you should go to the temple..." He paused and thought for a second. The Jedi would likely have better chances at helping him. His sesuction made, he nodded. "Yea, lets go to the Jedi temple. You can her some real help there."

@[member="Reid Anaxoid"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom