Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Lost Opportunity? (Open to one and all)

8t88 B

I am not without a heart...
Directly related to this.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Rimmer's Rest, The Smuggler's Bar, the establishment had many names and a history to substantiate them. It was a place where dealings of the criminal kind could be discussed away from the hubbub of the streets of Nar Shaddaa. It was a den of deals, a place of ploys, and all manner of other things.

But for the moment, it was the home of the droid 8t88-B, an information broker of little renown. In fact, most of his business relied on his predecessor 8t88's, (who's body -B now inhabits) reputation. But that would all change if things went aright.

The bartender wiped the top of the bar with a rag, mostly to make a show of it as he ignored the large grease stains which covered it almost entirely. The bar was empty except for him, but if his information served him correctly it would have some visitors. Anyone coming was to be ushered into one of the back rooms and told to wait.

[member="8t88 B"]

Nobunaga and his owner Vladimir walked into the bar, Ashley Zambrano absent for once. The two then walked up to a booth and sat down in it, simply trying to relax for a while.

8t88 B

[member="Cygnus Zambrano"]

The pair waited alone in the bar for a while, most likely pondering where the contact was. The silence was broken by the sound of the door opening, then a slow methodical sound like hydraulics moving approached.

The sound revealed itself to be an old style droid, its plating battered. beaten and scarred. He walked up to the table and asked, "Your names?"

SFlL2bs.gif

Ultimatum had taken longer getting to the bar, unfortunately a problem had arisen in the shuttle. He had been asked a few questions and then then questioned on any owners. It had been quite a pain, very annoying. Yet, not unexpected. Many organics sometimes had difficulty seeing a droid without assuming there was a master behind or near it. That assumption was angering for Ultimatum, droids didn't need masters, but sometimes the masters needed the droids. It was that dependence on artificial life that proved organics were incapable of taking care of themselves.

He walked into the bar, trying to avoid drawing attention, which was quite difficult with the massive 2.4 meter (7.87 ft) body that had faint red glow in areas, as well as his footsteps being heavy due to a 200 kg (440 lbs) frame. He noticed almost immediately about four other people in the bar, three appeared to be organic and the fourth was a droid. He stayed silent and waited, as they appeared to be in the midst of conversation.

[member="8t88 B"] [member="Cygnus Zambrano"]

8t88 B

[member="Cygnus Zambrano"] [member="Ultimatum"]

"Charmed." He said as he sat down. This was not exactly what he had expected. A garishly dressed man and a... droid? Android? Honestly, they were already treated horribly why make them suffer more by modeling their appearance so... flesh-like. 8t88-B dismissed this as he wasn't in the mood to discuss droid rights at the moment.

Besides, there was a new comer to deal with, a newer looking model. 8t88-B hoped that this one wouldn't be suffering from the "fresh off the assembly line" attitude that some of the young guns were having these days. But as least he didn't have synthaflesh strapped to his plating like this poor sot.

"Come now brother," he said motioning the behemoth over to the crowded table, "no need to hide in the shadows, I know why you are here." He turned back to the pair at the table, "I know why all of you are here."

"You are here because you've seen a very sappy message that kissed up to a diminutive fool every other sentence. You think that I am operating on behalf of that... creature Hattoo that calls himself lord of Nar Shaddaa. Your naive notions are about to be dispensed with, because I need you to help me destroy Hattoo."

Ultimatum obeyed, finding this droid quite interesting. It looked like an older model, one that he was not familiar with. He took a seat and listened intently.

Ah, so the droid wanted to kill, or at least overthrow, his master. An honorable goal and one that Ultimatum was all too happy to help with. He wondered why this droid wanted to kill this Hattoo. Was it personal? If so then what had this man done? If he had been a tyrant then that was reason enough for Ultimatum. He didn't like organics pretending they were better than artificials.

[member="8t88 B"] [member="Cygnus Zambrano"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
Walked into the cantina with her headphones on as she had a miniature cigar in the corner of her mouth leaving a little wisp-like trail of silvery smoke behind her. The way she walked you could tell she was feeling the music she was listening to as her tail seemed to move in a rhythm with the beat of the song she was listening to. "There's a cool cat in town, Never settle down.. cause she loves chasing the dogs around~♪" She sang out before she opened her eyes a little better and stopped as she noticed the four siting at a table. Turning of her music player and letting her headphones rest around her neck she gave a 'sorry' gesture to the four but then moved to sit down on one tables as she decided it would be better to let them finish their conversation before she'd ask about the job offer she had seen.

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Cygnus Zambrano"] [member="8t88 B"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom