Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little project for me

So as you know, I created the Resu, and frankly I love them! Though I feel now as the board is getting bigger that they aren't quite finished really. Yeah I have some history, and culture, but there really isn't enough Lore there that makes an interesting story. So that's what I'm going to do! I'm going to start a blog here on the Lore of the Resu. I'll make a list of Major Families, describe war tactics/formations/traditions and policy's. How the Lunar goverment works and operates. The whole kabam. Additionally, though the picture photoshopped in by our helpful friend Jay Scott Clark is great, I'm thinking about taking up the pen and pad again and hand draw (and maybe latter paint) the Resu!

So not only will I be posting Lore, I will be making some art for you guys to looksy's at (I hope you like it). I don't think the race will ever amount to very much, but that wasn't the point of creating them, I created them for me. And if other people like them and make their own story's with them, all the better! Some actual company for them that they can relate to! This is a personal project that I will continue to work on for a long while. I'd like to give a special thanks to a few people however.

First and formost is @[member="Tefga"], without him the site wouldn't even be here, and thus no Species Creation which appears to me thus far entirely unique, or a very rare idea that doesn't often come across. I think initially its what kept me here with the hope of making something truely astounding, and because of you I'm working on it :D

Next is @[member="Darth Apparatus"], who went on a journey with me in creating, and refining every detail of what I intended to make. Without him, I think the race wouldn't nearly be as interesting, as he did an awfully good job of thinking of just about everything that I needed to consider.

Lastly I think, is @[member="Jay Scott Clark"]. He provided me with some pretty amazing art that I very much enjoyed, however although fantastic, it is not the main reason as to why I'm thanking him. I'm thanking this awesome guy because it didn't matter what I was doing he always did his best to support me all the way through, even as others (although with good reason to) simply told me no.

Now without further adieu, I'm going to start now... and I'm going to enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom