Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help.

Alright so who want's to get stuck in a random place, And have to escape? And you know, of course it has to be someone I don't know at all. What would be nice is if it were a Sith like character so we can see how that goes. Either way, I want to do something about having to escape from an unknown "evil" people.

And you know, has to be a good story to read as well.

[member="Sadrion"], can't with you bro. Well at least this character because you taught me Shi-cho a while back. Maybe Scarlet would be good? And I could get a chance to haver her join something that I am with now. You might like it.

[member="Nivag"] yes you can join if you wish to do so! Always welcome to new writers around here. (I suspecting you are one)

[member="Xander Carrick"]
Haha yeah I am new, I was getting around to posting in the introduction thread but I never did. I've been looking for a good steady rp game, a star wars one at that too. Glad to be welcomed. I'll be around for further details on the rp

[member="Nivag"] oh you are the new sith species around here. I remember reading your character. A 17 year old sith right? Anyways yes I would be intreststed in letting you join us. Interested to see how well you write! Once again, Welcome to the site!

Oh a Zabrak! Further interesting me!

[member="Maleus"] sure join us! We will have it a group of four! And I don't want it to get larger as we might get too big to keep track of.

Aww I was hoping for the awesome Scythe! oh well. Shaw will be fine. I mean, he is one of my characters Son. ;)

[member="Sadrion"], [member="Maleus"], [member="Nivag"] I'll be starting it later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom