Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little bit of this and a little of that.

@Kari Toven

David leaned back and looked up at the sky as he sat in one of the very few places where there were trees to speak of at all. It was a nice place, to sit back and relax while he tossed a knife up and down in the air, catching it by the blade or the handle as he sighed and looked at the far off sun. He wasn't really expecting to do much today so he was going to just sit back, have some fun and....

Kari came racing into the clearing, running from something. A few feet behind her was a man with a vibrosword, and the look on his face implied that he was interested in her for more than just her tails. Her belt was undone and she appeared to be missing a shoe, but it didn't look like anything exceptionally awful had been done, though something may have been attempted. She launched herself right into David's arms, oblivious of the knife, which resulted in her cutting her arm. [member="David Ulmer"]

David was slammed into by the fox girl that had more than a few tails followed by a man with a vibrosword. The smell of blood caught his attention and he looked at her arm before looking at the man now and with a cold calm he blinked and grabbed a cloth from his pocket which he kept incase he cut himself. Trying it to Kari's arm his eyes then turned to the man twice his size wielding the vibrosword. His hand moving around the handle of the dagger he had been tossing. "Kari, who is this man, and what might i ask happened that you were running from him?" David said, still cold, still calm, and with a small hint of curiosity.

[member="Kari Tovan"]

"H-he grabbed me while I was walking down the street and pull me into an alley. He tried to pull my belt off but I kicked him and ran. My shoe came off at some point while I was running. I'm scared," she replied, hiding her face in his chest as she nuzzled against him.The little kitsune had been staying with David ever since he had saved her from being sold as a slave. She was worried he was annoyed about her getting into trouble so much, but right now her fear was more directed the vibrosword wielding idiot. [member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Kari Tovan"]

"Oh? Really... well im going to have to get him to apologize then... excuse me." He moved away from Kari as he smiled and turned the dagger in his hand while another entered his hand with the flick of a wrist and out it came. "You know... I really dislike people who try to take advantage of others. I also really dislike people who think the whole 'our race is dying so we need to hurry it up' mindset is a widespread thing. So im going to give you to the count of three to apologize to her. You only ge-" He didn't even get to finish as the Vibrosword shot out and clipped his arm, moving along the light armor and cutting into it ever so slightly as David had begun to move by the time it connected. It had cut in just enough to cause the draw of blood and that was not something that David appreciated happening.

"Of all the times, this is going to be enjoyable." His hands shot out as the two blades left his hand and were sent into the other man's hands, one into a palm and the other throught he back of the hand holding the blade. His eyes went cold too as he started to walk towards the other man who blinked and then looked at Kari and tried to remove the daggers before David simply walked up and sent a quick shot at his face with a curled first. In that moment the man was down on the ground before David promptly put one foot on the side of his head. "Say. Sorry." To which the man did.

"I-it's okay, M-mister... J-just don't do it again o-okay?" she whimpered, trying to hide behind her many tails. The little ruffer's ears were flat against her head due to her fear and she still looked terrified. She was holding the cloth over her wound, trying to stop the blood flow when the man finally ran off, nursing wounds of his own. Kari ran back to David and tackled him again. Ever since he had saved her, Kari had felt a strange connection to him. He made her feel safe, for the first time in a long time. [member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Kari Tovan"]

He laughed and smiled as he looked at the man run for his life from david, having retrieved his daggers from the man's hands before wiping them clean on his own clothing and sighing. He really hated people like that but it would do him no good to dwell on it as he sunk the daggers into their place at his waist. His eyes would then go back to the cloth and he would tie it enough to make sure the bleeding would not be too heavy. "Sorry about that Kari... you kind of surprised me, i didn't mean to hurt you with the knife." He looked at her eyes as he finished off the cloth's position over her wound.

The arctic fox girl shook her head, refusing to let him take the blame for harming her.

"No, no it's okay! I shouldn't have jumped on you, I was just so scared... He threatened to cut my ears off if I didn't listen to him!" the terrified girl whimpered, her ears twitching as if they had a mind or their own and knew they were being mentioned. The poor girl wanted to hug him again but she restrained herself. "Thank you, for saving me." [member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Kari Tovan"]

He sighed and watched her ears as they twitched and she whimpered before his arms curled around her and he hugged her tight. "Its ok, calm down, nothing is going to happen like that. We don't really have ears like yours so most of us don't quite understand what its like to have them and that they are sensitive. So its ok, im here Kari." He wasn't really sure why she was so terrified to look for his help but she definitely needed someone to help her adjust and stay calm and protected in this world. "Tell you what, why don't we go do something to get your mind off this."

"O-okay," Kari replied, grabbing his hand and holding it tight. She didn't want to risk getting separated from him when she relied on him so heavily for help. She glanced at the makeshift bandage over her arm. The wound still hurt a bit, but the bleeding had stopped. The little white fox was still confused as to why David's people didn't have ears. At least he had stopped calling her and inbred mutant. [member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Kari Tovan"]

"See, not too bad, ehh?" He smiled at her and ruffled up the hair on top of her head as he looked at her. A bit playful but really he was bored, no one was around and it wasn't like this girl probably cared too much if he messed up her hair or not. So why not go and mess around with her while they had the chance to play around and have some fun. After all last thing he wanted to do was have to cut up another person's hands because they did something stupid.

His hand brushed against her ear and she bit her lip to prevent a rather interesting noise from escaping her mouth. Her tails were spread out behind her, and her ears twitched in response to the accidental touch.

"P-please don't touch my ears too much," Kari mumbled as she walked alongside him. The little foxgirl wondered where exactly they were going. She hadn't really spent much time with David since he had rescued her, because the idea of talking to him made her nervous. She had no idea why, but as much as she longed to spend time with him, words failed her in his presence. [member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Kari Tovan"]

"Sorry, didn't mean to cause you any pain." He smiled at her and walked with her as he thought to himself. "So, what do you want to do Kari, might as well go do something seeing as you came and found me, no?" He smiled at her as he walked with her and couldn't really help himself but smile as he walked, not really for any reason as he really just liked being out and about with someone to talk to. He tended to get bored around others normally but he could deal with the girl he had helped. She deserved a friend and he liked talking to her.

Kari tugged at the light blue dress she was currently wearing. She was trying to think of something the two of them could do together, but she had no ideas coming to mind. She glanced up at David and shrugged. "Doing something together would be nice, but I don't know what exactly we could do. I've never had a friend before." [member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Kari Tovan"]

"Well, how about this. What is it you like to do. Im sure we can do it together some how or think of something that is like what you like to do." He smiled at her and fiddled with a knife at his side as he thought about it. His eyes staring through the open air before them and breathing it in as he stood there and grinned. His hand came up and pushed back his hair out of his face as he wondered what he was going to do about helping out Kari. She was so naive to the greater world at times.

Kari tried to think of something, but nothing really came to mind. The young Ruffer didn't really have friends. Her entire life had been spent travelling with her parents as they had always enjoyed exploring and researching other cultures. The young girl had tagged along simply because she had no other choice, now that she was being asked what she liked to do, she didn't have an answer. "I don't know... No one's ever really asked me what I wanted to do before." [member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Kari Tovan"]

"Come on, there has got to be something you enjoy... tell me about yourself." He smiled at her as he walked with her, happy to keep the conversation on her for now. He had to admit she was cute but he would rather go along with things as they were, staying around helping out the girl. He felt like it was his duty to help her after the state he had found her in and he was more than glad to devote that time.

"I spent most of my life travelling with my parents. Other Rufer's don't like us much... They said we were too adventurous and curious. We didn't really fit in. I never had any friends. My parents and I were always moving from one place to another, so I never tried to talk to anyone. After the accident I got captured, and then you rescued me," Kari replied, staring down at her bare feet. The girl hated shoes. She refused to wear them when it wasn't absolutely necessary. [member="David Ulmer"]

[member="Kari Tovan"]

He looked at her and ran a hand around her to hug the girl as she said that last part and he smiled. "Hey lets focus on you then and if you found anything while you guys moved around. Was there anything that you liked to see when you were moving around with your family. Anything you saw that looked cool or that you wanted to try?" He smiled at her and tapped his hand before smiling wider. "Ever write or draw something?"

"I used to have a datapad that I used for drawing all the places my family visited... But when I was captured it got taken away, along with my clothes and everything else I had on me at the time... I loved drawing landscapes, people, cities, animals, and well anything that would hold still long enough for me to draw it," the little fox explained, looking up at him curiously. She really had no idea what the information would help with in terms of finding something to do. [member="David Ulmer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom