Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little bit of chaos

Visiting a planet such as Nar Shaddaa was always an adventure in itself, the last time I was there was when I began my training with the force, now it was time to return to try and find some more ways to learn and evolve with my talents and fighting skills. Though I can fight with my hands, I can’t always fight with my mind. Well without the feeling of me going crazy that is. I needed to find a new journey for myself, move on from dancing to something of a hunter would be nice.

When I arrived to my destination I could feel the warmth of the air on my skin and the light above me shining brightly. It was nice to feel the atmosphere here compared to other places where it was barely bearable. The area around me was kind of quiet but not quiet enough, I could hear yelling from the bars nearby. That was the place I felt the need to go, a place with just enough chaos to have fun but not enough to get into serious trouble. So off I went, straight to a little cantina type place to start.

I push open the doors and walk in with my head high but not cocky, I go straight to the bar and order a glass of vodka and soda, simple but delicious. I look around and notice people talking loudly and having there fun, most people here didn’t come alone. The sound of musci was louder than I expected, and the people seemed calmer than at most places like this as well.

Garoth tried to clear his head. That last job didnt pay "Never trusting a mafia again". As he enter the bar, he sensed another force user in the place, but didnt know who was. "If that guy has a lightsaber, my sword isnt going to do much. He walked to the bartender and asked for a glass of rum "Where my brother could be?" he remembered Jorsin for the first time in years as he sat in a table

As he finished the first cup, the asked another "If he is my brother, he may be a force user... the Black Rose told me to kill jedi..." sighed as he finished another one "Maybe..." he sensed again and looked to a girl with the dark blue eyes.

It had been a long night. Staar had come to Nar Shaddaa for some information but he found himself lured into the bars. He gambled, he won, he lost but that didn't matter anymore. He was at the bar drinking, watching the Huttball game Ratworms were winning.

I sat quietly on my own, hearing someone sit relatively close to me. I could feel he was a force user but he didn't come off as much of a threat thankfully. It sounded like he ordered rum, but it could have been rye for all I know. I could see his yellow eyes pierce through the small crowd that was here as he looked right at me. I wonder what he is looking for I thought.
With that thought I flashed a light smile maybe catching his attention.

There were many people here some watching the game others just mingling around. She wondered if the frequented here.

[member="Garoth Ursull"]
[member="Morningstaarr"]

"Now another?" he felt his blade as an habit, he didnt felt safe. He looked at the girl and smiled back "Are they jedi, sith, someone powerful?" thought as he stood up and walked to her table "Tell your friend over there that he doesnt need to hide anymore" Garoth sat down in a chair in front of her "Jedi or Sith?"

[member="Elise Dawn"] Staar had caught the stare and his heart skipped a beat when he saw the woman. He was drinking too heavily to sense if there were danger or not but she didn't look dangerous. He moved to sit next to her. "What's your name?" His words were slurred from the alcohol he was drinking and his body swayed back and forth but his eyes stayed centered on the woman.

I looked at this odd man in black, he sat down next to me and told me something I didn't quite understand. Friend? Did someone follow me here?
"I'm here alone, but whoever seems to be hiding may have a reason. Don't you agree?" I looked slyly at him, he just assumed I was here with someone, curious how that worked.

"I myself am neither, I am currently trying to find my path. I am unsure of where I want to go and what I want to do. Yourself?"
Another man sat beside me, obviously drunk, "My name is Elise, and you are?"

Usually people didn't ask my name but this was the perfect time to get to know each other.

[member="Garoth Ursull"]
[member="Morningstaarr"]

"Name´s Garoth" he saw the other sitting down "I would tell you to stop drinking but im in a good mood" he advice the waiter to come and then said "Two glasses of rum for the two unusual persons i ever met" said with a smile
"Sorry if i asked you. Since i had more connection with the force, im always finding new force-users" "Thinking some of them may be my brother" he think the last part, why did he reflect about that topic everytime? I doesnt matter, if they were foes, he would have to take them out. As long as they didnt do anything rushed...

Jack was sitting in the more darker part of the bar, having a cigarette in his mouth as he blew out a cloud of smoke, he felt two force users that were in the bar with him aswell, he saw a woman talking to another person, Jack yawned from boredom since he had not killed anyone for a couple of weeks now and it was driving him crazy, he looked at a waitress asking if he wanted more to drink, he smiled and looked at her as she blushed a bit as he responded "no thank you, but could you maybe die for me?" Jack said as his beautyfull smile turned into a evil grin as he lifted her up using the force and choking until her neck snapped as he threw her out the building, her dead body making the people outside run as he inhaled another smoke infused breath and Held it in for a couple of seconds before breathing out again making another smoke cloud as his eyes that where jade green colored with golden shades looked at the people in the bar and the fear from there eyes as they saw what he did.

I raised my eyebrow at this drunken man seeing as I was originally talking to the guy on my other side, Garoth as he had just mentioned his name.

"Thank you for the drink. As for force users, well I'm sure you come by a lot of them. I, though am not your brother." I giggled at my own remark and turned to Staar, "Maybe you should take a break after this drink? Huh?"

I sipped my new glass of rum and nodded to the bartender as in silently saying it was good, I wasn't a rum drinker but it would do the trick. I needed to get through some nasty thoughts but really just needed to get drunk. From behind me I could hear a snapping of what sounded like bone or maybe wood, then something moved through the air. I couldn't decide if I wanted to turn around and look or just ignore it.

@Morningstaarr
[member="Garoth Ursull"]
[member="Jack the Ripper"]

"That was rude" he saw the waiter in the ground and the people running away "Now we cant order anything else" said as the owner of the bar escaped. "A force user... Hey you!" Acaleus called the man with green eyes "Could you stop doing that? You are such a party killing!" he crossed his arms a little angry
He felt his vibroblade, ready to respond if that man would attack "You dont simply go to a bar and kill someone thinking 'This is going to end well'..."
[member="Morningstaarr"]
[member="Elise Dawn"]

He looked over to the man with a evil smile "well the young lady had lived up to her usefulness, and there is no need for living trash" he said as he grinned looking at the man trough his hair, he then stood up still holding his cigarett and inhaled and would the breath out through his nose forming a small smoke cloud again "plus i was getting bored from not killing anything for days, she was just unlucky that i was here though i would not mind slaughtering the whole area too, one person is not really not enough to stop my thirst" he said as he picked up his staff and said "and you seem to be someone i can have fun with" he cracked his neck as he did not activate his lightsaber, atleast not yet, Jack would stand there waiting for the strangers move, since he already decided on killing everyone in the bar.

The yelling around made it really hard to ignore what was going on, I knew someone had just died but I really didn't want to have to deal with anyone right now. I was here to ignore the world, not get even more into it. When I turned around I could see two guys arguing about what had just happened. So in spite of my ignoring mindset I walked over.

"Really? Did you just do that, what did she do to deserve that fate!?" By the end of my sentence I was ready to hit the guy but at the same time I was intrigued how he was so easy about it, and kind of curious if she could ever be that relaxed about killing an innocent.

(Sorry, was waiting for starr then i got busy with life)

[member="Garoth Ursull"]

He took a glass and smelled like rum so he drunk all in once "I dont care about a simple girl. So you better get out" Garoth knew he could take him out but it was a waste of time. He formed a force barrier that separated the bar from the assassin, he trained enough so he waited for the other one to react. He didnt had to move an inch, just throwing force punch until that guy become a corpse

@[member='Elise Dawn'],@[member='Jack the Ripper'],

jack would just grin as he looked at the man, disappointed in the mans force barrier, he sighed since he was strongly connected to the force and was able to see when someone was using the force as an aura, he was more aware of things and could feel the difference in power and skill "you sure about challenging me using the force kid?" jack started collecting the force in his left hand making a stronger force push then normal, strong enough to blow the walls behind them and kill them " should i give you handicap maybe hmmm" he grinned as he weakened the force he had gathered in his left hand just enough to be able to break a couple of bones, jack was enjoying himself by mocking the stranger.

The two guys around me started looking like they were either going to fight or blow up the place, both options were not ideal. I really tried to listen to what they were saying but I was failing. I walked back to the bar and got myself a glass of water and chugged it down, maybe this would help me figure out what was going on, a little refreshment never hurt anyone. By the time I got back over nothing had changed, more useless and annoying fight talk.

[member="Garoth Ursull"]

jack would look towards his opponent as he then with collected energy did a powerful force push towards him as it would break the floor and surrounding tables and chairs as it would break trough the barrier aswell, the enemie would have to avoid or get impaled by the broken parts of the chairs and tables as they where flying towards him, jack grinned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom