Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Life Day Wedding (union of camellia swift and Sanya Val Lerium)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
A life day wedding
The union of Sanya Val Lerium and Camellia Swift
The past could of weeks had been immensely busy for Sanya, every free moment she had alone was spent planning for a perfect day. That day was today. The wedding was was taking place on Rendili her soon to be wife's home world. The thought made Sanya both nervous and excited. She couldn't wait one moment later. It had been over a day since she'd last seen her lover and was eager to see her again. Except this time they would be exchanging vows.

Sanya was in one of the rooms with a hand full of people helping her into the dress. It was white and red dress with a flowing train. With each pull of the leases took the breath out of her lungs as it had been pulled tighter. The thousands of thoughts that had ran through her head at that moment continued to build on the nerves and excitement. Today was the day and it made her so happy. Camellias family was here and a few friends from both the Jedi and rose was attending. It was nice to have a small reception, nothing to big and fansy. Well maybe a little fancy with red and white cloth hung from the main hall, a arch way with the branches for the trees from the place she had asked her to first marry her. Even pettles scattered across the floor.

Her heart pounded against her chest as it was time for her to go stand at the alter in wait for her amazing and beautiful girl to be walked down. As she herself walked up to the alter the few friendly faces where sat there. [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Braith Achlys"], [member="Darth Venefica"] and [member="Bayala praelior"] all sat along the front row with most of camellias family on the other side. Even [member="Taneas Haring"] was here. Sure it was an odd mixture of people but those who she invited herself was those who guided her through her life. She lost her biological family at a young age but the family she had made over the years was the support she welcomed and appreciated. There has been no regrets in the choices she has made, even in the dark times Sanya tried to make the best possible ones she could. But today is a day that resemble that even in this blackened universe the miricals of love and happy times still existed. As Sanya stood there the minister prepared to perform the ceremony that would begin in moment's.

Wedding dress -
Red+%26+Burgundy+Wedding+Dress+-7.jpg

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

As for herself, Camellia was feeling more nervous than she had ever been before. At least she felt she was, since it had been quite a while since the last major conflict she had participated in, but at the same time this whole event was solely for her. For her and the love of her wife she was going to marry today. All the same, it didn't stop the Rendili woman from experiencing the overwhelming anxiety while knowing that very soon she would be stepping up in front of a number of people who knew her to exchange vows with the woman she was devoting herself to. She just didn't feel like everything was ready either, but at the same time she wasn't sure when things ever really would be so there wasn't a reason to hold back on anything at all.

The sight of her homeworld outside the windows of the room she was waiting for her cue in brought her some sense of calm as she couldn't help but smile at her reflection at least. Her dress seemed to fit perfectly with the venue for her and Sanya's wedding. With the petals being blown around by the wind, the pattern of her dress gave her the appearance of catching them and adding to its otherwise gentle elegance. This was going to be the happiest day of her life, she was worrying too much and she knew it. So she just tried to picture it all, stepping out into the room where everyone was waiting, seeing Sanya's dress for the first time and no doubt loving how the other woman looked in it, and walking down the aisle and trying to not to appear too red in front of their gathered friends, family, and colleagues.

Maybe the only regret the Rendili woman had was not having many friends to invite to the wedding. Ever since the Sith had moved to occupy Rendili she had lost touch with old friends in the Republic and neglected to move and make friends with anyone since then. Still, it didn't' matter now. Once the bells rang for her to make her entrance she would just be a ceremony away from having someone she would be beside for the rest of her life.

9e3d7c9ff7541c92666208bd0650ddb8.jpg

Corvus had so far attended one wedding and one funeral. So it was pleasing to tip the balance in favour of the more positive experience.

She'd been asked to attend with a 'Plus One' and had to ask what that meant. Once she realised, she gladly accepted and thought positive thoughts. Going anywhere with Braith was special. Going as a couple, invited as an item and not two individuals? It was a new feeling and an entirely pleasurable one.

The concept of bride and bride was interesting. Corvus wondered initially if they'd both come up the aisle. Or neither. Or both together. And if not together, which one first? She was glad she didn't have to organise the event.

So she sat, staring at both women, admiring their choice of dresses and her mind wandered. But this was not her day - or even a dress rehearsal. It was Sanya and Camelia's day, so she settled for a squeeze of the hand of the woman sitting next to her. Her heart. Her pulse. Her everything.

And she shifted her focus to the two women who were about to enter into the union.

[member="Camellia Swift"] - [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] - [member="Braith Achlys"]

The massive beast of a zeltron was there watching, over time she had drifted more and more into the shadows to avoid people leaving her holocron to be found and teach others. Really she was here to support her dear pets while looking on in the armored dress with her mane of fiery red hair around her shoulders. She didn't need her weapons but sitting there with some of the others she got a chance to watch things proceed while ignoring the other things all around except what was happening up front on the alter.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Balaya Praelior"] Ξ [member="Corvus Raaf"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Braith Achlys"]

Not a day has gone by where he's thought the little girl he once knew has grown up so fast. She used to be so mischievous, flamboyant but yet used to be the look of sadness written across her face. That look only worsens as she grew up and came to understand more. But now that look was no longer there. She was happy by the looks. The dress she wore suited her well. And the hall was well set out.

Taneas would turn to see camellia in all white with a settled effect along the sleeves and train of the dress. He gave her a smile as she stood there ready to walk down. In a way the woman he'd met only once would be like a daughter in law by the end of the day. Sure Sanya wasn't his daughter by blood but as the saying goes, you don't choose family. Taneas didn't choose to help Sanya when she was little it just kinda started out as helping each other in ways and they bonded. With never been able to start a family of his own he'd always saw Sanya as a daughter. Still it was like Sanya was just a kid yesterday and today she was her own woman.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Corvus Raaf"] Ξ [member="Balaya Praelior"] Ξ [member="Taneas Haring"] Ξ [member="Braith Achlys"]
[media]​
http://soundcloud.com/jimnova/across-the-stars-love-theme[/media]​

While Sanya stood there all nervous looking at the front the music began to play. She turned around to see her wonderful girl walk down the aisle. her dress was all white with a beautiful train flowing from her waist. She'd not see camellias dress till now and it looked breathtaking on her. Watching her Sanya couldn't hold in the massive smile that was on her face not that she wanted to. But this was her day more than Sanya's. All she wanted was the woman she loved to be happy, more happy than anyone could be. Its what she deserves. The minister would open the book ready flicking pages to the right one. All Sanya hoped now was that everything went right.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Stepping through the door and walking down the aisle, Camellia wondered absently how she was even taking the next step towards the alter. She felt like she was in a trance or a dream, the eyes of everyone they had gathered watching her move towards her bride to be making her nervous and feel as if any moment she would break into tears and move to run up to the other girl and embrace her in her arms and forego the ceremony to kiss her then and there. Yet somehow she was able to maintain her stride all the way down the aisle, eyes glued to the woman waiting for her at the end by the alter, Sanya's dress drawing her attention as it accentuated her love's face with the dazzling red hugging her upper body while contrasting the white merged beneath it. The Rendili woman wasn't sure her face had ever been so red as she took her place beside her soon to be wife and smiled broadly at the lover of her life while the minister prepared to begin the ceremony, though the only thoughts in Camellia's mind were her parts of their vows she she would shortly exchange with the girl her eyes couldn't bear to tear away from.

A solitary tear made its way slowly down Corvus' face. Given she was open to her emotions once more, she was receiving a lot of stimuli from those gathered, which simply added to her own feelings.

The tear was one of joy - an odd emotion for Corvus to fully understand - but she was still learning after two decades without any.

The occasion was beautiful, the joy of those present palpable and so enjoyable to be part of. The present were...well from a broad spectrum, but this was Sanya and Camellia's day. It was all that mattered.

Balay watched them as she sat there and for a zeltron a wedding was complicated..... mostly because she was listening to all of it while feeling the emotions of the people and remaining careful not to get lost in feeling all of it before she was looking back at them. Remaining careful and stoic. She raised her hands to silently clap her congratulations though happy for them but not really prepared to offer more.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Balaya Praelior"] Ξ [member="Corvus Raaf"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"]

Taneas would simply smile as the woman walked towards the aisle. He could feel how nervous she was from where he was sat. Not that he'd been in the position but he could imagine how it felt. A commitment a promise as big as the one they where about to make, it was big and life changing. He could even tell Sanya was nervous despite the smile she put on. All in all he was glad he was able to get the time off to be here for the ceremony. He'd only just got a promotion and already taking time off. They must think he's a slacker or something. Although it was understandable for his reasons.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Balaya Praelior"] Ξ [member="Corvus Raaf"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"]

Sanya began to go red in the face as her very soon to be wife stood in front of her. "You look as beautiful as ever." She said quietly and with a small giggle. All Sanya wanted to do was embrace her so much. Instead She would simply hold out her hand for camellia to grab hold. "Are we ready to begin?" The woman asked. For the moment Sanya was very much speechless still and gave her reply in a nod.

The woman would clear her throat as she looked around the room. "I would like to welcome you; to a day in which this family will last forever. I want to welcome each of you and thank you for coming to share and be apart of this today. We are going to cater together and celebrate the wedding of Camellia Swift and Sanya Val Lerium. You've come here to share in their formal commitment they will make with one another. Offer your love and support for them. They will begin their married life here today; and they are now surrounded by the people who are most dear and who are most important to them."

As Sanya held camellias hand her grip would slightly increase as the nerves grew more. She even shook a little but her smile still remained. "Marriage has to be the greatest and most challenging adventure of any relationships. No ceremony is going to create the marriage between you two; through your love and patients, through dedication and perseverance, through talking and listening, helping and supporting and believing in each other, through tenderness and laughter, through learning to forgive and learning to appreciate your differences, and by learning to make the important things matter."

Sanya looked deep into camellias brown eyes her other hand now held out to hold hers. "Do you Sanya take this woman to be your wedded wife?" Sanya gulped and nodded. "I do." The smile still big as ever was on her face and right this moment, this perfect moment. She didn't want to be anywhere else and with no one else. Camellia was everything. She was her rock her will to live each day with a smile and a positive aspect for each day to come and present. She was there during stressful times. This woman her lover her family her in moments to be wife. "And do you Camellia take this woman to be your wedded wife?"

Corvus was content. She listened and soaked up the positive emotions and had her beloved at her side. What more could anyone want? She held Braith's hand and smiled a happy smile. Love was a special emotion and she could gladly allow this moment to last forever. Just as she hoped Sanya and Camellia's happiness would too.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] - [member="Taneas Haring"] - [member="Balaya Praelior"] - [member="Camellia Swift"]

[member="Balaya Praelior"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Camellia honestly had to do her best not to start crying over everything she was feeling, in the midst of her own wedding. The words of the girl she loved before her not helping matters in that regard as she felt her face turn the reddest it had ever been in her whole life. "You look gorgeous like always." Whispering back to the other woman, Camellia felt herself tense up as the minister began to speak and Sanya held out her hand for her to take. Something the Rendili woman did with a quiet and short laugh as she entwined her fingers with Sanya's own, beaming at the woman she had fell in love with as the minister began the ceremony. Yet, despite being right next to the woman performing the rites for them, Camellia could barely hear a word that was being said, the sounds drowned out as it felt like the world around her shrunk to just herself and the girl whose hand was interlaced with her own.

Only as the minister asked Sanya if she took her to be her wife did the Rendili woman glance up from their hands, seeing her love's other arm lift up to meet her free hand, taking hold as she felt herself choke up upon hearing Sanya say "I do." and cement her as her wife. It was almost too hard not to lean against the woman in front of her and kiss her over everything else, but somehow when her turn came, despite how her throat felt as if her lungs had cut off the air she needed to utter a word, when the minister asked her if she took Sanya to be her wedded wife, she was able to say "I do. . . .more than anything." This was what she wanted more than anything else right now. To be together with the girl she was in love with, to be always be a part of one another.

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya remained there watching it and there wasn't more to say it was a lot of talking but none of the good stuff yet. She was waiting for the traditonal wedding day naked twerk dance just like on Zeltros. Where were all the half naked party guests holding bottles of booze between their massive chest meat and making this a fun time. SHe didn't know what else to do while sitting there with most of her attention going to the other guests.

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Balaya Praelior"]

He wasn't one for tearing up but he could not help it. It was emotional and a special event. Although he did wonder who would be taking who's name if they had thought of that. Still as he watched he got the camera ready to take pictures of them doing the rings. Just something to commemorate the day and keep it as a momentum.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Balaya Praelior"] Ξ [member="Camellia Swift"]

Sanya broke out into an uncontrollable smile and bit into her bottom lip waiting for the words you may kiss the bride. She knew the words would be any second but the rings would come first. Her eyes would remain interlocked with camellias. Her hands felt so warm upon Sanya's own. At that moment the woman would start to talk again. "We have come to the point in the ceremony where Sanya and camellia will exchange their vows."

Sanya stood there for one moment more as she gulped. "Camellia. If it hadn't been for you the achievmets I had made these past couple of years wouldn't have been possible. From the moment I first met you I knew you would be someone special to me, someone I could trust, someone who would always listen to me no matter how ridiculous I sounded. Most of all someone who I truly be in love with. My greatest regret was not saying something sooner. You have made my life have meaning and hope and happiness. So I promise I will spend the rest of my days to make you happy, to keep you safe. I promise I will stand by your side no matter what. I promise to always love you. Most of all I promise I will always be yours. Camellia you are my everything and more so that is what I will give to you."

[member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Taneas Haring"]

As the minister said they could exchange their vows with one another, and Sanya started off with her own, Camellia could do nothing but smile and try her best to keep the tears from falling down her face as she listened to the gorgeous girl she was marrying list off so many incredible reasons for why she loved her, leaving the Rendili woman not only blushing but in a state of disbelief that Sanya truly felt she had been able to do so much for her. All she felt like she had done seemed so normal to her, but the way Sanya said everything made her feel overwhelmed with how much she really meant to the woman in front of her. The woman who was promising to love and stay with her forever and whose support and presence meant equally as much to her as it seemed to matter to Sanya herself.

When it was finally her turn to give her words Camellia felt as though she were at a loss at first. After a second that felt more like forever she opened her mouth and paused to grin again for a moment, restraining the urge to cry happily and fall into her love's arms or kiss her passionately. "If it weren't for you I would very much have felt abandoned and alone working through everything and especially in the trying times when it appeared as if everything were going wrong and the universe itself was against me. Your presence has mattered so much to me and kept me strong and able to move forward even when things have hurt or been terrifying. I promise above everything else I will always love you, that I will never abandon or hurt you by any design, and that I will always be yours, you are my everything as well and I promise to give you my everything in return. Because I love you more than anything."

[member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Taneas Haring"]

Balaya remained there watching, there wasn't much else to do in the current state of things and she could just listen hoping for it to move along at a faster pace so she could stop thinking solely about using a straw to fire off spit wads at the heads of the jedi in attendance. Really it was the only thing she could think to really do and bring about her attention

Taneas Haring

T
Taneas knew what was next and he had the camara ready. The flash was off and his arms raised with it in both hands. He couldn't help but think the vows where beautifully written or improvised but they both sounded like they meant it. There was very few people here still and with them both been popular within the republic he expected a few more. But quiet was nice. Camellias name still gets brought up around the pilots for her craftsmanship and designs. Even the remodels where outstanding.

[member="Balaya Praelior"] [member="Camellia Swift"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Camellia Swift"] Ξ [member="Balaya Praelior"]

Sanya could feel her hear race and still could not help but smile and let a single tear roll down her cheek. She would raise her hand to wipe it away. "To commemorate this union, you may now exchange rings. The circle formed by each ring symbolizes your eternal love and commitment to one another. Let these rings remind you always of that love, and of the promises you have made here on this day. Will each of you please repeat after me as you place the ring on your loved ones hand? I, Sanya, give you Camellia this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment. With this ring, I thee wed." Sanya would gulp again with a smile. "I, Sanya, give you Camellia this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment. With this ring, I thee wed." She repeated as she placed the ring on Camellia's finger.

The minister would then look to Camellia. "I, Camellia , give you Sanya this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment. With this ring, I thee wed." Sanya would hold out her hand watching Camellia slide the ring onto her finger. "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you, Sanya and Camellia as wife and wife, lawfully wedded before the universe. Sanya you may now kiss the bride, forever sealing your union." Her arm would reach around Camellias back with her other gently upon her waist as she kissed her wife deeply. "Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to present to you Mrs. And Mrs. Camellia and Sanya Val Swift." Sanya would kiss Camellia again with another tear rolling down her cheek. "I love you so much Camellia." She said with a massive smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom