Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lesson in the poles

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
She was hardly recovered from being a slave. In fact, she was not sure one could recover from being a slaver their whole life. She found her way to this studio, one she was renting for the class she had agreed to coach this Echo person in.

She was wearing her usual training attire; grey shorts that hugged her butt tightly, a sports bra, and her red hair in a loose bun. A strand teased at each of her ears and a few of her bangs swept along her forehead. The lithe and limber dancer began to admire the dual poles. One for her, one for the student. However, she had a feeling only one would be used for the time being.

Her mind went back to the years, the lifetime of being told to be a perfect sensual being. The Hutts had never asked. They had forced. The things she had to do as a youth, and even as a teen, were horrific. They had desensitized her. She could literally do anything now in this life, and not blink--in one sense. In another she was still a little girl in a woman's body, scared of her own shadow. She though that was the more prevalent of the two realities.

For now that would have to wait. It was time to get in the zone to teach her new pupil.

Echo had been with rose by her side the whole time but she still was her slave even though no one knew it not even her master but she couldn't just wait for her to comeback everyday so she found someone who would know what it's like to be a slave. Echo entered the club she had been before but for different reasons this time it was more personal you could say. Echo asked around and they said she was waiting down stairs echo nodded and thanked them. She walked down stairs opening a door to what appeared to be a studio and seeing a person in the room. "Hello?! You must be the person they mentioned?" She closed the door behind her and walked over to her hoping she had found the right person. Noticing the poles and was already nervous but felt very excited at the same time.

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Ellisah--or Mystique it was always hard for her to tell what they preferred to call her, looked timidly at the new female who had entered the room. Her blue eyes blinked cautiously as she saw her. Ellisah could tell this woman was in excellent physical condition, with well-kept almost flawless skin, vibrant healthy hair, excited eyes, and a cheerful expression.

When addressed Ellisah dropped her eyes respectfully. Most did not appreciate the slaves taking an interest in their business. But she wasn't a slave anymore, Ellisah reminded herself and she looked back up. She swallowed softly and smoothed a bit of her hair out.

"I--I am Mys--Ellisah," she said softly in a lilting, airy voice. "I--"

She could tell she was failing miserably. She lacked command, force, it was clear she had been a slave, she was ashamed inside. And it was easy to tell. The woman grabbed the pole softly, wrapping her fingers around its bronze cool surface, and drawing strength. There were not many constants in this world, but the pole was one of them.

"I am Mystique," she said with a slight more authority in her soft voice, "And I am a master erotic dancer."

[member="Echo Emerald"]

Echo showed a cheerful smile as she looked at her she had almost perfected faking it with others that try to buy her but this time it felt real. It felt weird to feel this way about someone else then rose but she kind liked it. It made her feel nice and warm inside. The she waited for her to speak for she was afraid inside but she never showed it to people. As the girl tried to say her name she felt a sadness with in her she knew the pain all to well her self but she tried to give a supportive face and showed hope within her.

Echo watched as the girl in front of her grabbed the pole and spoke her name. "Glad...." She covered her mouth with her hand and paused for a moment. "Glad to meet you Ellisah." She felt so much joy to be talking to a new person it was next to impossible for this to happen with out rose's permission. Her hand still covered mouth but still able to see a smile. "I'm... sorry but.. it's rare.. that i get to talk to other people." She then removed her hands and looked in Ellisah in the eyes knowing they both had a similar background and hoping that would help them both to know were they come from.

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique nodded. She knew that she was supposed to say something nice back like "nice to meet you to" or some other peasantry. She swallowed. No one said slaves were nice to meet. No one said they were pleasant or wasted social nicities on them. She would have to try and get used to this.

Blinking, she had to force her mind to something else. She had to say something, the lingering silence was getting awkward. She had to somehow--

"The pole," she said gently. Moving behind it and grabbing it with both hands now. "The pole is your friend. It will never fail you. It will not harm you. It will protect you and it will never cause your performance to fail."

Her crystalline blue eyes looked up and met Echoes for a mere moment before looking away. It was all she could stand at this point. Eyecontact was intense.

"Lets start by mounting it," she continued. "Your going to want to grip firmly with both hands. A common mount is the dip, squat nice and low like this," she said, illustrating as she did so. The erotic dancer's large, round hindquarters stuck out quite conspicuously. "Then you rise upward, as such," Mystique rose to her full hight, arching her body in a fluid motion as she did so, her well endowed chest drawing attention by the action. Stepping aside, Ellisah motion to the pole, "you try.'

[member="Echo Emerald"]

Echo just stared at Mystique not meaning to. It happened for a few minutes of just her staring and complete silence until she was caught off guard and flinched a little by her placing her hands onto the pole as she started to mount and basic moves. She was in no way a beginner at this type of stuff she just had forgotten how to do it. After all a hundred years after being taken from the slaver colony she hadn't need to dance at all.

Echo took her off her jacket and pants and leaving on what she was given as a performance "dress". She then walked up to the pole grabbing it as the lights dimmed and music came on. Yes she had some things in common with rose and yes she did change the lights and turn on music but she couldn't practice unless she was in the environment. She then turned outwards from the pole as if there were people actually there. She then looked at mystique biting her lip giving her a quenching thirst look as she moved her hands from her chest down her body swaying her hindquarter. Once her hands reached her thighs she moved back looking way and grabbing the pole. Echo didn't hesitate to grab it and try something she remembered all she wanted was not to fall. Echo spun around the pole a little then placing her feet back onto the ground and her back up against the metal surface of the pole as her right hand slowly went up the pole as she looked at star once but smiling as she lifted her self up with her right arm she had become totally straight then lifting her self up even more. Once she was high enough she rapped her leg around the pole and letting go with her hand. It felt like she was just floating there for a few seconds it kinda felt good to be trying this again. But the music stopped and the lights went back to normal due to she had forgotten what came next she was upside down looking at Mystique with a worried face.She had totally forgotten that she was learning not trying to show off.

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
She was used to getting groped. It was a normal part of her life, just like getting sexually examined, appraised, and flirted with. She let the student do so, the only reaction it elicitted was a bat of her long eyelashes.

When the woman mounted the pole she stepped back to permit her space to work. The leg came within inches of her face but she only blinked again. In many ways she was desensitized to what many would have considered painful or terrifying. As the music stopped she saw Echo suspended upside down. She gave her a moment to decide what to do next. She had some decent moves, however freezing up on the pole wasnt uncommon.

She swallowed before helping the woman off the pole safely. The last thing she needed was for her to damage her skull during a lesson.

"You have some good moves," she said in her quiet and airy voice. She had managed to say it quickly and efficiently with a few words. She was a woman of few words, unaccustomed to talking. She hadn't been valued for her conversational skills so these had been greatly neglected.

[member="Echo Emerald"]

Echo smiled as mystique said she had decent moves it's the best she could do now was decent and it didn't bother her. "Glad to hear at least have some what exceptionable moves." echo then looked down at the ground saying. "You wouldn't believe how long it's been sense I've actually needed to wanted to do this again."

"Sorry about looking at you like that it was what i could remember was looking at a women and doing the same thing but it all abruptly ended and forgot." Echo stepped towards the pole again and looked at her once more. "But i know i wasn't alone i had someone else with me up on the stage." "Do.... Do you want to try it?"

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique dropped her head slightly, her crimson bangs covered her eyes, granting the former slave a few moments of near privacy. She usually danced alone. It saved on drama and it kept things easier. Her skills few could parallel and it made things easier for her to just--be alone. But--

She had agreed to teach the other woman about pole dancing. And if she needs that to make things easier as part of her teaching or just getting back to her skills of dancing--then she would. She raised her head and looked Echo in the eyes, brushing her scarlet bangs back.

In reply, she extended her arm and gripped the pole.. Her far leg propelled her up and into a graceful spin around the pole as she reached her starting point Mystique bucked her hips gaining more momentum and elevation. Pulling with her arm the woman linked her leg around the pole and extended her body, both arms out,, feeling the wind.

[member="Echo Emerald"]

Echo watched as the dancer looked down for a few seconds. Rose knew this girl wanted to do it simple just show and repeat. She could do that a but she wanted to try to unlock more memory's and see what she could do. She watched as mystique grabbed the pole and started to do a few moves the when she was on the pole as she was a high enough up the pole echo walked over to it and started to spin around it under mystique then she moved both legs to were she was spinning the opposite way of mystique but technically up side down. If they both were wearing neon and doing this in the dark it would have looked a lot more impressive but for now she wanted to be safe after a few second of their heads nearly touching time after time she slowed her self down enough to she could slide off getting close to the edge of the stage and pressing her chest out were a person would be.

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique felt her fellow dancer slightly bellow her on the pole, spinning in the opposite way. It was not some sixth sense, it was through the vibrations on the pole she was mounted. The dancer arched her hold so her scarlet hair would go trailing in the wind, legs extended, one hand on the pole.

When Echo dismounted, Mystique twisted herself upside down, anchoring on her hand as her toes pointed towards the ceiling as her legs made a sharp V. She permitted a second more of this before twisting around in her dismount, heels hitting the floor with a loud clack.

Her hair whipped around as she tossed her head back. She let her body roll twice in a set of fluid movements, draking her fingers over her body. Her arms extended over her head before twirling around once on her feet. She dipped in a graceful arc, jutting her rear out intentionally before rising again and sashaying to behind the bent over Echo. She pulled her pelvis to her dance mate's rear, touching it tantalizingly as she ground on it, caught in the moment.

[member="Echo Emerald"]

Echo caught off guard felling [member="Mystique "]go up against her causing her to do a little cute squeal. She covered her mouth as she and quickly move away from mystique. She tried not to cry thinking over and over why she though this was a good idea in the first place. She started to tear up then wiping the tears from her face she looked over to mystique she needed to tell someone or the secret would tear her apart inside. She knew it would be next to impossible for anybody in the company to find out this information about the slave situation. "C.... Can i tell you something? Your the only one who would understand." She said quietly hoping that she didn't think any less of her now.

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique wasn't used to people recoiling from her touch. Quite the opposite, usually they pressed for more. She was caught quite off-guard, and she swallowed twice, trying to process this development. Then she saw Echo's eyes. She knew that glint. It was familiar. It was..... the same she knew, not from outsiders but form being there. From experience.

Mystique took a step back to give the woman her room. She wasn't too smart, she knew this. She wasn't the brightest slave and they had always reminded her, always told her. And now, she was being told she would understand. She didn't know much and wasn't smart like that. She wanted to tell her that. She wanted to tell her she couldn't even read. She wanted to tell her she was reminded all the time how dumb she was by the guards. Her owners, the Hutts, her trainers. The women in the Harem--they all told her she was dumb. She wasn't smart.

Instead she nodded, without a word. Always without a word.

[member="Echo Emerald"]

Looking at mystique and smiling once she nodded then looking down by her feet. Letting out a sigh "I....I know you don't talk much which i understand i come from a similar background as you... Mine was a little longer then yours which gave me a chance to get off from the ground." Echo looked up into her eye's trying not to break down into tears. She started to breath heavy "You kind of remind me of a very young me when i was first a slave. I can promise if you let me help you i can help you with what you need. I was once like you....... not...... very i..intelligent" wiping a few tears off her cheeks. "It was painful all the girls would always laugh and tease me.. and the guards would deliberately make me try to read and once... i failed they would beat me." sniffling a little she looked down at her wrist pressing them to gather. The braces had a cloaking system. "But the different between us is after a hundred years and i am still a slave."

Looking at the braces had broken echo. As she cried she curled up with her head in between her knee's. " I'm sorry..*Crying*... I wasn't ..*Crying*.Suppose to tell anybody. I don't want.*Crying*. anybody to get into the mess."

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique stood and listened with a mute expression of neither approval or disapproval. The stament about Mystique not being intelligent would have made most beings go into a tizzy but she was used to it. This was a fact of her life, not an insult. She wasn't intelligent. She was reminded constantly.

As the other woman began crying, Mystique honestly did not know what to do. She stood by watching for a few minutes, trying to decide what to say, what to do. Inside was the urge to do something, but--what? She didn't know. This was by far out of her field of knowledge. Truth be told, all her life had been spent around a certain set of skills; none of them involved comforting those who cried. But she had to do something. Compassion compelled her.

The dancer knelt down beside her and placed a hand on Echo's knee. It was a soft, delicate touch, like a butterfly. That was it. That was all she did, it was all she knew to do. Someone smarter would have said something to make the crying stop. But all Mystique could do was listen, and place a hand on her knee.

[member="Echo Emerald"]

As echo was crying she felt a soft touch on her knee. Wiping the tears from her face she looked down to find that mystiques hand was on it. Echo trying to show a smile to show the little happyness that still in her. Then wiping the rest of the tears she knew were she was exactly at. "I know we cannot change what has happened but we are able to change what will happen......." She took a deep breath then looking into her eye's. "I could help you.I could teach you in areas you are lacking in. Honestly i would be pushing my self to teach you." Her mind was racing at this point she just had offered to teach her everything she knew but yet she didn't even know how to do everything she could do. At this point she was able to show a smile that came from hope.

@Mystique

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom