Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Lazy Artist's Cantina

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
Hello people. So, I decided to start up an avatar workshop for anyone's that's interested in some avatars. Right now I can only do static images and the regular square avatars,​ I can do either a square or circle avatar if someone wants it, so nothing too fancy, sorry. Some of my avatar's that I've created are below and anyone is free to use them if they want. Also, the sizes may be a bit wonky and may be wrong, still figuring out the right size, so just notify me if theirs a problem and I'll do my best to fix it. Also note, the stormtrooper below avatars use the borders by Chris, so the credit for those go to him.
i0vBgJD.png
--
mDJgT5t.png
--
t7GPiGZ.png
--
WWNJ3qt.png
--
05AyGg6.png
--
gtIsHM2.png
pzjRLWY.png
People Requested: Avatars
--
73uzl54.png
--​
[member="Tion Madon"]​
Now if you want an avatar, just request below and follow the request template. It's not required to follow it, but it makes my job easier.​
Image: (You can ask me to search for one, though it'll take longer)
Border Color: (I may do 2 versions, one with your choice and one with my personal preference to give you some options)
Border Style: (2D or 3D)

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Chaff"]
Ok, so I made two different versions for you. Also, I edited out the x-wings in the background to make the image crispier and to make the focus of the image be your character.

Square Design
FppQjYL.png

Circle Design
eDLFcFu.png

EDIT: This is the wrong account, sorry.

Hello, [member="Kaiya Halycon"] or [member="FN-2826"]

Although I'm new, I'm just getting somethings set up for my character.

So I was just going to ask for a border, a sort of medium dark green 3D border.

Rather round or square is your choice. You can use this picture (original,full sized, if you use the full size just crop it so only the head and the neck are in view.)

Thanks again.

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Laith Varad"]
It may be a bit blurry but that's because I had to increase image size to fit the avatar window.

Square
u7ChAxR.png

Circle
te9ApJ3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom