Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A killer's INSTINCT: (Spindle to the Grave)

General of Signa-Ki RND
Overlooking the city from the Penthouse tower, Linn Dobson barely bats an eye while in observation. She was deep in thought, but it was to be expected as the message from Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun was to be expected but a surprising one nonetheless. As her fists clenched tightly behind her back, she continued standing there like a soldier at attention. A minor break in her thought pattern would come at the sound of an alert that someone was at her double door entryway that was bolted shut with two panels that had a live feed. As the images came on screen, she turned slowly and saw a man standing out there on the other side. It was her accomplice. Not by choice, but seeing that she saved his life and family in a major way..He owed her a debt in which she is in the process of collecting. Linn moves towards the door and scans her hand print on the panel to open. He enters frantic and looks around.

"Apologies Ms.Dobson. I know we met earlier but this cannot wait. We need to get you airborne immediately." He suggests while rubbing his own hands.

"Mr.Cohen...Have I not made it perfectly clear that I am not in retreat. As I have said earlier, let them come." She remains poised as only her eyes follow the man's movements.

"I..I understand but rumor has it, Rex's forces are being deployed in massive numbers...What of those that you hold dear? What happens if they get a hold of someone that will give you up?" He asks while pacing.

"Mr.Cohen...It is for this very reason I do not have FRIENDS....You must be...Oh....This is amateur hour indeed. Tell security no one gains access to this floor..I do not care who they are...I will remain here. Now leave me, unless you have another obvious statement." She glares at him with her brow arched. He nods and blushes slightly.

"Yes Ma'am. On it. And after?" He asks while approaching the door.

"After you've done what you're told, take to the city below..If you happen to see any of Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun 's forces, let me know via hologram."

He nods and exits quickly. Meanwhile, Linn awaits his departure and would turn around and head toward a wall in her living quarters. Pressing a certain spot, a panel gives away to a secret war room. Upon the wall lies an arraignment of guns, swords and miscellaneous gadgets

Tag: Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson Viken Dobson Viken Dobson

An old Naboo vessel would land at Cellev Port softly coming to it's landing. The heavy-set male would scratch his bald glistening head in confusion as to why he was there. Being thrown off his trade route to suddenly bring someone aboard and take a turn towards Spindle was baffling to him. He didn't realize he was under the influence of Lady V and her command to take her to the port, leaving behind his daily routines. He would park the throttle and release the hatch and turn around towards Lady V who was standing near the exit ramp.

"Well...Were here...And I gotta say...I think I'll take my leave immediately if that's ok with you Cousin." He asks.

She would grin while extending her right hand toward him. "You will stay port side..Grab a sandwich for that gut..Watch the local news..."

V exits the ramp down to the wet ground below as the rain had just passed over the area. Several people travel in the same direction as she pulls up her hood and takes out a tracking device . Examining the red blinking icon, she follows the path towards the building called "Rabimate Resorts". As she travels closer, it wasn't hard to stop and spot several security guards near the entrance. It was time to find a disguise.

General of Signa-Ki RND
"This..This is interesting...Oh Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun . How you believe you are justified in coming after my family. After all the dedication, services, and time spent. Your father would have handled things differently. You see...Unlike my Uncle, Father and siblings...I will not hide from you or your forces. As a matter of fact, I welcome it. You see..You thrive on the ideals of vengeance. Torture. Conflict." She states as she takes a sip of her beverage and places it on the table before her. "You should know...I DO TOO...But I am curious Mr.Valhoun, How many amongst your Elysium family can you really trust? I know if it were me...Only if it were me...I would be extra cautious about who I send to apprehend someone such as myself. Not only do credits speak louder than words, But it seems your spouse... Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun speaks louder as well. Oh..Wait...Then again...She's not really your SPOUSE now is she? I invite you to come yourself and see to it that I am captured..For if you send any of your lackies or hired guns after me..You'll just be simply wasting resources. I am on Spindle VI. Under your nose as they say. Coordinates are 52 degrees West 64 degrees North. The Contour Tower. Top floor, Penthouse. The one with a balcony view overlooking the city. Your choice." Linn would crack a slight grin as the vid-comm would finish recording and the message uploaded to The Elysium Holocron network. would make a chime upon completion. She would then look at the long black zipped bag before her and take out a DLT-19X sniper rifle.

General of Signa-Ki RND
"Mr.Cohen...Come in Mr.Cohen..." Linn commands while holding her left arm before her glaring at the communicator.

After a brief moment..Only static is heard.

"Mr.Cohen!" Linn commanded as for the first time a showing of slight concern would fall over her emotionally as she glared around the room. Could something have happened? Perhaps Valhoun's forces were already here? Or..Was it someone else answering the bounty? What if Rex knew better? What was her backup plan? She contemplated all of this as she paced back and forth through the living room of her penthouse. She then paused for a moment and slowly walked over to the glass doors leading out to the balcony. She opened the doors and a cooling burst of wind would touch her face immediately. As she walked over and looked down on the city below, she knew her options were limited. She cleared her throat and felt an unnerving feeling she could not shake. That shiver down your spine...Or sudden shortness of breath..

"I must say...You've made it rather difficult to reach the top floor. I found that although you own the building and security is formidable, there was one flaw. Now then...To discuss your death. It can be quick...Or slow...I will give you that honor at the very least."

She stated lowly in her cynical undertone as she slowly walked back and forth with her eyes glued to the back of Linn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom