Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A jacking we will go.

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Gallos
Hovering over the planet's surface in a Gunship.

Today was the day for a little fun, yet watching Romeo had it's fair share of problems. Remeo had planned to jack a crate of Cortosis from the miners down on the planet, so this would be either a quick snatch or a slient one. Depends on how the other mercs did, reading over there profiles, Romeo hired them because they were green. This could give them a chance to prove themselves or just be there downfall.

The name is Carsel the scammer, being apart of the Ropo Pirates was somewhat of a joy. Leader was both inteligent but insane at times. Romeo had his way with words, people on the other hand would listen or be gunned down. That was the type of man, Romeo the sin was. Looking around the gunship, there were four people here. One was the leader, the other was me, some merc that went by Agent Star and than the Shadow.......that was a shadow?

The gunship would be landing soon, about one mile away from the mining camp. It will take sometime to get there but it would be all worth it to get the prize.

"So brothers in arms, when this ships stops. It's will be the chance of a life time, get to the camp. Steal there crate of ore and than come back to get out in one piece. Is that clear?" Romeo spoke to everyone with a smirk on his face.

[member="Shargon'Ta"]

[member="Agent Star"]

Shargon frowned in his cloak hearing the word crate made him tilt his head slightly. Shargon'Ta stood in his baggy cloak of color Brown listening. He didnt look like much but inside his cloak his gaseous body leaked out the bottem slightly like a fog or smoke would. His Face was hard to see but now and then you got a glimpse of two eye glowing eye's. The brown cloak held two light daggers on the inside. " I cannot help with the moving of the Crate, but I will be able to sucessfuly find it and report and information on it... aswell as kill any who guard it." Shargon spoke in almost a whisper but it carried to the ears.

@Romeo
[member="Agent Star"]

Kaz Kūhiō

Thieves Guild Agent: The Desert Wolf
Agent Star looked at the group.

"Well, whatever you need me to do I'll do it boss." The agent said while flipping his knife in his hand over and over again.

He looked at Romeo, hopefully this would go well and lead to more jobs.

"Are you ready boss?" He said then looked at the shadow.

Hmm how would he even help

But it wasnt his place to wonder so he left it there.

[member="Shargon'Ta"]
@Romeo

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
"Good, this should be quiet than. If any problems do occur, remember to get ready. Mr. Shadow, do what you just said. Agent, you will take up flanking position with a rifle at a good vantage point, assuming your good with one? If not, than fellow along with Carsel here because he might need some support." Romeo directed to the three of them.

Watching from the side, the other two were an interesting bunch. Everyone seemed ready to take on the job without fail, the gunship had finally landed at the meet up spot. Where the group would be able to sneak up on the poor souls and hopefully go off without a hitch. Romeo would jump out of the gunship first, looking towards the direction of the mine. Rushing off towards the fray, wanting to get into position to take the site without much of a problem.

I only followed behind him, while the other two would have there jobs. It would take a few minutes to reach the mining site, so the other two better be working towards the goal. This was quite the pay out, not some chump job for little fish as the Resistance would be quite high. Why did Romeo want such a prized ore? Maybe it was because he liked shiny things or he was planning something bigger in mind.

[member="Agent Star"]

[member="Shargon'Ta"]

Shargon stepped off the Gunship platform gracfully floating down slightly and continued behind @Romeo. If the Shadows were his and they were, the camp that guarded the Crate would fall quickly into chaos. Shargon was known as ShadowMan on Dantooine for terrorizing Pirates. This job was no different. Gather Information, Kill and Distract was what he did best. Shargon was slower than [member="Romeo "]and [member="Agent Star"], but what he lacked in speed he had in stealth. As he followed [member="Romeo "]Shargon's feet were dead silent and made zero noise. It was a almost trippy sight seeing Shargon floating behind @Romeo.

@Romeo
[member="Agent Star"]

Kaz Kūhiō

Agent Star got a blaster rifle and started for the vantage point above the camp.

As soon as they infiltrate the camp, looks like im going to distract them.

He got to the top of the hill then whispered into his comm

"Boss, I am at the hill, when you want me to fire then will." Agent Star said before settling the rifle aim on a target and waited for the order.

[member="Shargon'Ta"]@Romeo

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Every thing was going according to plan, it would be only a matter of time. When the group finally reached the camp, it would be filled with about five heavy enforcers, all the others were the miners. The weaponry they carried was hardcore, so they wouldn't be to easy to pick off in a real fight. Which shouldn't be a problem, as the shadow was slow. Romeo would say to wait for him to get into the fray first, that why he could do his thing about scouting and killing.

"Hold your fire, until something goes wrong. Aim at the enforcers first, than the miners." Romeo said over the comms, while he looked over to me with a expression.

Romeo moved in behind the shadow, using his nimble legs to get past some of the miners. He was taking no chances to get caught, while that left the others to do their own job. Looking around the area, it was the job of a scammer to find a ride to get the crate out and over to the extraction point.

[member="Agent Star"]

[member="Shargon'Ta"]

It was time. Shargon branched off from leaving a brown empty cloak on the ground. Shargon now holding two small sharp vibro daggers of a darkish color. The Dagger's matched his Black smoke, Shargon Quickly mended into some shadows hiding his daggers in his shadowy Chest. Shargon would have to make haste and hurry to find the crate. The advantage was his and if seen most people would take a second look. Ghost stories were now in order for Shargon, He quickly paused a moment and shaped his Gasous body close to the ground like a hovering fog and went on the search. Any people he would make contact with would fall victim of his poisoned blades. Shargon noticed alot of miners and the Camp was home to alot of shadows, And inside the Mine he would flourish with death.

@Romeo
[member="Agent Star"]

Kaz Kūhiō

Agent Star watched as thenshadow moved.

"Copy boss, I got your back." He said while watching the main guards.

He wondered how easy this job was going to be.

Oh well hopefully.

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Romeo had taken his cane, knocking out one of the miners with a swift swing to his neck. Dragging him towards a ditch, he would keep on moving closer to the crate. Stopping when he was rather close, watching from the back he was rather dangerous. He looked towards the shadow, allowing him to do his part as the enforcers had not picked up the trail yet.

Romeo looked back towards the other side of crate, many miners were there gambling. Making loud noises which gave them even better cover to be silent, he ordered the rest of the group to not be cocky. This had be done right or else the whole camp would know what was going on, than all hell would break loose.

"Nice and steady guy's, now Shadow. Show off the skills, that everyone wants to fear." Romeo said over the comms quietly.

[member="Agent Star"]

[member="Shargon'Ta"]

{ OOC- You guys can control the Miners and Enforcer, be creative but give them a chance to react. Don't want it to be too easy you know? }

There was a large tent outside the mines, probably some time of outpost and if it was what he thought it was for the mission would go maybe little smoother. Shargon floated around the tent squeezing under it into a dark spot and saw to Enforcers guarding a Communications link. The Enforcers were talking and were poorly doing their job, Shargon grabbing a small pebble throws it outside the tent having it hit a piece of metal. Diinngg!. One Enforcer looked at the tent entrance and said " Fine ill check it out.. " While the other Enforcer walked forward behind his buddy slowly Shargon moved infront of the Communications link and took a frighting humanoid form, his red eyes were a mence to be seen and looked onto. Once one Enforcer was outside the Other turned around to check the Communications link only to freeze with fear and start blasting at Shargon. Shargon shaped his body to make the Blaster bolts pass through harmlessly and meshed the floor disappearing. The 2nd Enforcer ran inside the tent, Shargon slowly blended wit the dark floor. " What are you doing!!!! " barked the Enforcer. The Communications Link was completely destroyed. " But-bu.. I didnt do it there was a ghost or something there! I swear this isnt my fault!!!!" The Enforcers where yelling at each other and quickly started fighting making a small number of miners and more Enforcers come to check on it.

Shargon smiled and squeezed outside the tent " Communications down.. Status check." Shargon whispered to his allies as he checked around the tent. There was now a big argument in the tent and it was a Big distraction and "accident" done by the Enforcers gun. If anythig this bought us more time.

@Romeo
[member="Agent Star"]

Kaz Kūhiō

Agent star was watching from te cliff, when he saw a few more enforcers coming from one part of the camp.

"Uhh boss, there are a few enforcers coming your way, im pretty sure they don't know your need there." He said quietly into his comm.

He waited for more orders, his hands ready in case things went bad.

@Romeo
[member="Shargon'Ta"]

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Taking the rifle that was ready to cover Romeo, it would only be a matter of time to get kill time. When the comms were set ablaze with more information, the leader took his chance to strike out the foes. He waited till one of them were close to the ditch, than grabbed one of the pasting enforcers. Placing his arms around his throat, preventing him from yelling out for help. Soon the enforcer would be passed out, leaving only two of them on the open field.

Moving to another position, Romeo had reached the crate that was needed to be stolen. It was time to unfold the real plan, as the vehicle that would be used to carry the crate had arrived. It was your average hover lift that would carry the crate to freedom, but more miners had appeared on the field. Leaving the only way to reach the lift to have some more aggressive force at hand, which I was very skilled at. Rushing over to the hover lift, it was only a matter of time before blaster fire was exchanged. Letting the hover lift to be taken, this was also the signal to take out anyone that got in the way as the lift was approaching the crate.

"Everyone, lets give them hell. Shadow take care of the ones coming out of the tent, quickly." Romeo said over the Comms

[member="Agent Star"]

[member="Shargon'Ta"]

Shargon hearing the Order took a human form and appeared in the middle of the miners and enforcers argueing, their walk were loud but came to a sudden stop and they started to fire and hit Shargon. The Miners using tools as weapons did nothing to Shargon for he was composed of Gas and the Enforcers blasted at Shargon but the bolt went through. Soon the Miners and Enforcers were dead or badly injured to the point of knockout. Sharogn spoke into the comm " Why didnt you tell us about the Hover lift?"

@Romeo
[member="Agent Star"]

Kaz Kūhiō

Agent laughed as he got up from his position.

"Who would have thought...." he trailed off

"Boss, watch out just in case some come back." He said before watching the camp.

[member="Shargon'Ta"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom