Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech A.I.M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To give Zaiden, who is a loner usually, an Ally to bring with him at all times
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/blog/462/entry-1294-aim-artificially-intelligent-minf/
Manufacturer: Zaiden Greyson
Model: Artificially Intelligent Mind ~ A.I.M.
Affiliation: Zaiden Greyson
Modularity: N/A (Unless being able to learn is a Modularity.)
Production: Limited
Material:
-Kiber Crystal Lattice
-Electrum Circuitry
-Wintrium Casing

Description:
Zaiden first got the idea for a program interfacing all of his useful technology many years ago, though at the time only used Droid Minds. Yet these were prone to understanding issues, including believing a joke to be true commands and the like. From these experiences, he decided he needed an artificial mind that could understand, learn, remember, even joke back if it so chose.

So he began by having a clone with forced memories including historical data on wars, battle tactics, slicing,weapon or armor crafting, mining rare minerals with processing or refining techniques, stealth alongside its pros and cons, lastly general knowledge. Once the mind was properly filled with the information he deemed that would be necessary at some day and time, he mapped it out onto a portable Data Bank made of a Kiber lattice, with Electrum circuitry and a Wintrium casing - that though is hardened, is nowhere near indestructible. To accompany this is a shortwave receiver-transmitter for wireless networks.

The program is a valuable ally for battles, creating war plans, controlling programmable utilities, slicing, and general conversation! Its personality can be described as snarky yet humorous and loyal to the utter definition.

Program Features:
•Historical Data on Wars Icluding Battle Tactics
•Slicing
•Weapon and Armor Crafting
•Mining Rare Minerals w/ Processing and Refining Techniques
•Application of Stealth Alongside Basic Weaknesses
•Environmental Analysis
•General knowledge (Math, Guidance, Languages)
•The Ability to Learn and Remember!

[member="Braith Achlys"]

No. It is something that I would inevitably have the program learn, as I plan to create more facilities for mining, which he likely will be in charge of. So I figured get the memories from Zaiden at the gate.

=========

Edited the term Flash Drive from the page. After thinking about it, a self aware program is not likely to be small enough size to fit into a USB. So I changed it to a portable Databank.

Not sure if that's a better description.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom