Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hive of Scum and Villainy

Ark Tallen

Quartermaster of the Expeditionary fleet.
loadscreen_mos_eisley_by_snuff75x-d36m7pe_zpsoyczufns.jpg

Ark landed the Emerald KingFisher down in his regular secure port on the desert planet of Tatooine, more specifically, in his home town of Mos Eisley. Putting on his coat, and arming his blasters, Ark walked down the metallic halls to the airlock. Standing in front of the large vertical metal door, he punched in some code to the wall and the room shuttered with air and the door shot open.

The blinding sunlight came into Arks eyes, as they were familiar with the dark interior to his ship. Stepping out into the docking bay (which was, in respect, just a sandbrick wall built into a giant square with sand covering the floor) Ark used long strides to get to the dock owner.

"Sartho! how are you my old friend?" Ark spoke loudly to the fat Nemodian that stood at a booth, waiting for his pay for letting Ark use the docking platform.

"Im fine, thank you Ark. that will be 60 credits" Sartho spoke without emotion. Arks smile faded and he let out a chuckle at the bastard, handing him the credits.

Just before Ark could leave, Sartho called to him "Be careful Ark, I hear there is a bounty on the owner of the Emerald Kingfisher!".

@Carden Lorps @The Onyx @Bond

Balkar Din

Con-dude extraordinaire
Mos Eisley. A hell of a place to find a drink, if Balkar ever saw one. It was his first time in the city, but that didn't stop him from finding a good bar with bad drunkards with horrible pazaak game. He wasn't playing a round yet, but the way the men stumbled about the place, he knew he'd have no problem in scamming a few of them out of their money. He might even try his newfound skill of pickpocketing, something he'd picked up ever since meeting the beautiful [member="Sayl Bane"] back at Nar Shadda. Oh yeah, he could have some fun here. "Bartender! Get me a drink, I don't really care what. I'm always open to new things." A few moments later, a glass slid over to him, to which he promptly took a large swig, gulping it down hard. 'Damn, these guys like it strong, don't they?', he thought to himself.

[member="Ark Tallen"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="The Onyx"] [member="Bond"]

Carden walked past the various merchants, not caring for what they were selling he needed a bounty, well any bounty would do. He smiled as he noticed a cantina and walked in. Slowly he turned his head side to side looking for candidates, it was mostly a lost cause if you didn't want a fight most of the people who visit places like this have weapons and getting shot up was definitely not on Carden's list of things to do. He walked up to a corner and leaned against the wall. There the nineteen year ol of stood, eyeing the people who sat and drank.

"Come on just give me some one to work with." He complained to himself before sighing.

[member="Ark Tallen"]

[member="Balkar Din"]

The one thing I could say for Tatooine was this: the women are fearless. That's why there was a beautiful Twi'lek girl with her arms around my neck, and my hat on her head. It didn't even seem to faze her that the man she was holding onto wasn't even really a man, or that we were sitting on the back of an oversized Nexu, riding around this town like it was totally normal.

The woman rested her head on my shoulder, and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"Do you do this sort of thing a lot, Mr. Bond? I mean, the nexu-riding, flashy clothes, and leaping around with a glowing sword?"

"Well, my dear, I do often live like this. I fly around in a Nubian-made yacht, with a collection of exotic weapons, a nexu, and a large purple gladiator droid. A lovely existence for one such as me."

"Could you explain what you are to me, again? It was fascinating."

I looked over in mild disbelief, but she seriously seemed to be listening to me. I just shrugged, and let her snuggle in on my back.

"I'm a Shard; Crystalline sentient in a droid body. I can use the Force and everything, like any other Sith. You seem to like this body of mine, huh?"

She closed her eyes and wiggled up until she was almost on top of my back.

"Very much."

[member="Balkar Din"] [member="Ark Tallen"] [member='The Onyx'] [member='Carden Lorps']

Ark Tallen

Quartermaster of the Expeditionary fleet.
A bounty huh? That was new. Ark was a relatively new spacer who hadn't been through the spacer full experience yet, and this was one of them. Skulking through the street, Ark kept a sharp eye out for his buyer, the man was supposed to be in a red jacket and hat with some goggles, but he wasn't showing up. Being back on Tatooine was the worst part about this job, Ark hated the place. Growing up here was worse enough, with all the gang crime, and now half of all his buyers wanted him to meet here.

It wouldn't have been so bad, its just that now Ark had a bounty on him, and he was in the den of bounty hunters. At any time he could have been attacked. Searching around for his buyer, there was still no sight of him. Kicking the sand around, Ark thought over the situation and couldn't find a logical solution to the problem. Walking down the street vendors cheered to him asking him to buy their pathetic goods, and the smell of the roasted meats they were selling was horrid, yet the residents enjoyed them none the less. On any other occasion, Ark would have neglected their wishes, but he needed to become anonymous, ad his face was well known.

​"Hey, vendor. Get me a hat, an preferably, let it match my outfit please" He flashed a charismatic smile at the young woman working.

It took a few minutes, but she returned with a flat brimmed hat, blue with about a 6 inch brim. "That'll do pretty lady" He said with a wink, handing her 20 credits.

Ark needed to get hidden. He also needed a drink. A bar, the perfect spot, it hit him. Walking into the nearest bar, Ark sat down and looked around the room for his buyer, but all he could see that looked suspicious was a man leaning up against a wall in bounty hunter armor. "Awe frak..." he muttered.

@Bond @Carden Lorps @Balkar Din

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom