Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A heated return home (PRIVATE)

It'd been awhile since I'd been back to Eshan, shrieking through the atmo into view of my hometown. I activated the stealth systems and rather than docking in the city I chose the outlying lands. Closer to where my heart lies I guess. Transmitting to Akira's dojo I said "May the stars watch over you teacher of my blade and honored firedancer. Requesting permission to land on the pad by the dojo." Waiting several seconds as I hovered over the lake I'd visited last time I wondered if Akira still lived here. Hopefully I hadn't come all this way for no reason. Even though Akira had been my exact age when she'd been training me I still bent my knee in respect to to her skill with blades and unarmed combat. "Kad'ika it's been too long you know as well as I that you needn't have asked permission to land."

Smiling a tear of joy leeked from my eyes as I responded "You taught me honor in all ways of life Master, respect is due to you for being my teacher. Landing shortly Akira, I've missed home." With pleasantries and etiquette out of the way I began the landing cycle and within minutes had touched down. Breathing in then out I tied Tamerlein to my belt and slid my two new sabers into my belt. Looking at my reflection I wondered what Akira would think...

Dropping the ramp I exited The Morrigan and walked towards the dojo clad in a simple leather wrapped top tied along my ribs. Loose maroon and black Echani sparring pants and a nose ring of Echani Fire Opal in my nose. Walking to the entance of the Dojo I slipped out of my boots and brought my right fist horizontally and my vertical facing left open palm. Then I bowed before stepping onto the Cherry wood floorboards. As soon as I had I smelled Echani Cherry Blossom lotion and couldn't help but smile.

"Akira it's been too long, I wonder.... would you honor a former student by means of a traditional Echani duel? I wish to know how far I've come in my studies of the blade and body." Turning I saw her stop sharply as she "saw" the blade I'd acquired recently. Akira's voice took on a harsh, sharp edge. "Celiana, where did you find that blade? That blade was rumored destroyed since before I came to live on Eshan. It was rumored that it was used to murder a master of blades by their own student."

Blinking in recognition of what she'd said I looked at her and then to the blade "Master I was given this blade as part of a set on a Silver Jedi Archive ship. The archivist had told me there was a dark history to it but that it'd been purged from the blade and its twin. Forgive me Master, I didn't know. If it dishonors the Dojo I'll remove it immediately."

Smiling she said "If it is you who carries Tamerlein I'm unconcerned Kad'ika. I once wielded that blade before it killed another if you were the one to claim it then I've no concerns. It was a prior student who used it to commit an act of murder on Corellia someone like you who was trained by others and used by others fro dark deeds. In fact the blade Serenity is now the property of the one who had family on Corellia. Andorreth Vikar interesting for the blade of the Master to be inherited by the student whose family was affected by Tamerlein. You are going to train him then in the blade?"

Blinking at what she'd told me I wondered what I'd done. Then I realized that in him learning what he could from me I'd be giving Andorreth the blade which had killed a member of his family. Justice would be served to him by receiving the blade which had inflicted harm on his family. Couldn't have foreseen that... Looking up at Akira I realized she was staring at me. Gesturing towards my weapons Akira said "You want full traditional then Kad'ika? I realize it's time for this duel and I'm intrigued to see what the outcome will be."

Nodding I said "Aye Akira I would like fully traditional. Last time we had a duel it was one step before the third level of dueling etiquette. I'd like to think I'm at least a challenge now Master." I heard her laugh and it was music to my ears. "I think so beskad kad'ika I wouldn't be surprised if you overwhelmed me today." Blinking at that comment and the implications of it as well I simply untied Tamerlein from my waist and using The Force I pulled my sabers from my belt as well. Setting them off to the side I simply pulled the leather knotting at my ribs with one hand and the knot at my waist loosening the Echani combat trousers. Continuing to disrobe I watched as Akira did as well. "Last time you were here Celiana you kept glancing and looking away as if embarrased. Not so though now, I can still see you know..."

Blushing slightly I kept disrobing and said "Not a crime to appreciate beauty Akira, last time I was here I was learning how to take a life and unsure of where I fit in the universe. Now I'm a Knight so you should appreciate what you helped make possible. Also come to think of it I now realize what I was feeling back then. Attraction to my Master and friend, which also isn't a crime." I saw Akira blush slightly at the sheer honesty of my words. Having finished disrobing I saw Akira wave a hand and close the shutters and doors of the Dojo and then I heard them lock. Smiling I saw Akira remove the blindfold from her eyes and looking over her gently tanned body I concentrated. Moving towards the center of the mat I brought my left hand open palm against her right open hand. My right fist mirroring her left one. This was a duel to not hold back in and I knew it...

There were no needs for words and I wouldn't use any anyways. Suddenly she moved into a headlock, rather than try and fight her I instead moved with her. There was a block as I deflected a knee strike and then she attempted to grab my wrist. Snatching it back I rapped the back of her hand with my knuckles. Taking advantage of the moment I moved to the side and threw three lightning fast jabs before moving in against her hip and giving a quick elbow to her ribs. Then a series of elbows against me face, ribs, elbow against elbow. She was waiting for me to move. So I stopped, darting forwards as she moved I instead jumped and brought an elbow against the hard bone of her crown while simultaneously wrapping my arm around her windpipe. As I was coming down from the airborne attack I instead wrapped my legs around her waist and quickly bucked my hips against hers as I darted my head to one side then the other and kissed Akira on the cheek then I brought my body-weight back hard bringing us both back against the mat.

She began looking fro pressure points but I'd been training against this with several Jedi who didn't use The Force for hand to hand. As she moved I darted out of range and brought my knuckles against the pressure point in her hands rending her hands and fists useless. Moving back to one foot I heard her heel brush against the mat and rather than dodge I simply flipped and as I came down I kicked hard at her stationary leg. Hitting her in the calf I knew I'd nailed another pressure point that'd begin causing Akira's leg to cramp up again and again. Didn't matter though she'd brought the heel I'd heard back against my ribs. Spinning away from her I slowed my breathing and remained absolutely still in a low crouch. Even without her using The Force to see she still saw more than most anyone. I saw her bring her hands up in a loose guard and I knew this would be my only chance to finish this. As she moved towards me I waited, one, two, three seconds and then I nailed the other pressure points in the hand and arm I hadn't yet hit immediately before sweeping her from her feet.

As Akira slapped I quickly gave a four jab combo to her other leg and spinning away from her I jerked forward pressing my left knee against her throat. She struggled and then I could see how the pressure points I'd struck began to work against her heavily. I could see her legs begin twitching and having muscle spasms and saw how she couldn't even form a fist with either hand. She struggled against me trying to lift off the ground but I simply pressed down with my knee and she fell back against the mat. "Yield Master, I've won. You should be proud of yourself and the woman you trained, you helped her become more than she ever could have become alone." With her free hand that I hadn't pinned she tapped the mat three times and with that the duel was ended. Immediately I spun my leg so my knee wasn't on her throat. Rather I was atop her and realized what this meant...Without a second thought I pressed my lips against Akira's and gently kissed her. Then I kissed her more firmly as I simply laid atop her.

As the duel was over and I was now free to use The Force I channeled that power into her body where I'd struck the pressure points and restored the feeling and function there. As I did Akira used The Force to simply wave the window open before speaking "Only the student has hope of defeating the master Celiana." As she began rising I saw tears in her eyes and I simply pressed a hand against her bare chest pushing her bag against the mat. I sensed pride, and immense joy, though there was also uncertainty. "Master, Akira, let me be the one to look after you now I must insist on that." She simply nodded and pointed to our gear and clothing. Understanding I channeled The Force and levitated our belongings behind us in a small cloud.

Kneeling I slipped my arms under Akira's back and lifted her. "Celiana you long ago learned of my home under this dojo. As you have defeated me you are hereby given access to come and go anywhere in this place you choose. Your hand place it against the pad where you used to snoop." Nodding I did as she instructed and the door opened and pressing the lift key for the master's quarters I simply held Akira in my arms. Descending I watched as the door opened revealing her quarters. Our cloud of belonging was placed by a cubby and I simply carried Akira to her bed where there was a tub with natural hotspring water beside it. With a flick of thought I turned the hot water on and began letting it run until it was warm enough. I could still smell her lotion even through the sheen of sweat covering us both.

Inhaling her scent I said "I always loved the smell of that lotion Akira. I came back to wait here and train Andorreth but I'm glad this day happened the way it did." Pressing my lips back against Akira's I said "I'm glad I was able to do that too, last time I was here I was unsure of everything. You, you were one who never lost faith and always believed in me. Thank you Akira..." Then I felt her grab the back of my neck and pull me towards her. Her lips pressed against mine and stayed there firmly. Then just as gently she released me and simply nodded. "Celiana, you were always my favorite student. Though you were always more than a student to me...Go check the water kad'ika"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom