Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A "happening" place to visit?

Darth Grimoire

D
So my Sith is gonna go rogue for a while and wander about. My last sith was a big bad in the sith factions of old so she really just stuck within the bubble of "hang with sith, kill lightsiders".

Looking to be more nuanced with Grim, take a sith where sith don't usually pop up.

Any good suggestions for happening places of action, villainy, intrigue and general drunken disorderliness I could use as a setting for some free-for-all public threads? (lightside, darkside, nonFU, it doesn't matter.)

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Darth Abyss"]

Crimson District/Twisted core sounds badass. I am in the mood for grim to cause some trouble as she is looking to "find" a ship....if you get what I mean. I'd love to set a free-for-all thread in Defiance.

[member="Shae'an Vai Li"] No Defiance is a sister city to the Free Cities on Malachor, build when TRE first took over the Korriban Hex

[member="Grimoire"] I know exactly what you mean and Defiance is definitely the right place for something like that. There is also a high chance that Abyss or someone working for him will show up in a thread taking place there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom