Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Gray Dream (pm for invite)

Gray had finally done it. He had finally asked a woman out on a date himself, and since she turned him down he had asked Zey instead. He had actually only asked Zey, and had meant it half as a joke. He didn't expect her to say yes or at least not to seriously say yes. He had expected them to have one of their playful banter sessions like they normally did over it ending up with him getting slapped upside the head. He didn't know why, but she loved doing that to him. It was like every time she had the chance to do it, she took it.... And yet he still wanted to take her out on a date every time he thought about her.

Gray had sent a message to Zey to meet him on Naboo. He had heard about a fancy restaurant with private rooms you could request. He had done just that, and asked Zey to meet him at the spaceport. He was wearing his gray collared, button up shirt with a dark blue vest over it and gray slacks the same shade of color as his shirt. He had his leather boots on and his leather duster. He had put on some new cologne that made him smell like pears and fresh rain fall.. He had worked on his hair for awhile before giving up on it, but made sure it was at least combed and not a huge mess. He even left his blaster pistol back on the ship. He was the pictures of a man who was not use to this kind of thing but did his best to seem like he was.

Gray just stood around bouncing nervously on his feet. A million questions were flooding through his mind. Would she show up? Would she like the place? Would she actually want to be here with him? Was she just being nice to him? Would she like the food? What would she wear? Would she like what he looked like? Would she like the way he smelt? Was this cologne too odd of a smell? He likes pears and rainfall, but did she? What if she hated those smells? What would he do?

Gray straightened his clothes and dusted off his duster. He began to pace around nervously. He needed to calm down, but he just couldn't. Why was he so nervous anyways? A simple date to congratulate her for joining the company and thanking her for helping him out after that one job a while back was all this was. Why was he so nervous?

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

When Gray had asked her out on a date, Zey initially though that he was joking as per usual. So, she accepted. After all, what harm could it do? If he followed through, she expected him to invite her out to a bar for another night of drinking. Not that it would have been a bad thing, she found him to be a very enjoyable drinking buddy. But when he had asked her to meet him on Naboo, she couldn’t help but be a little surprised.

She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been on an actual “date” date. It had been what, a few years at least? And in a fancy restaurant, no less. There were a few occasions she’d been invited out to one, usually by a wealthy client as a thanks for a job well done. She had done some unscrupulous work for the last man who had taken her somewhere nice, before he ended up turning on her. But she wouldn’t have to worry about that with Gray.

At least it gave her an excuse to get all dolled up. Landing her ship at the spaceport, she winced as she reached down to rub at her ankle. Flying a ship in heels was not the best idea. Standing up, she straightened herself out and smoothed the material of her dress down, keeping it free from wrinkles. She had bought it for this occasion after realizing that she had nothing suitable to wear. She reached up and ran her fingers along the satin veil draped over her eyes. She figured that it was classier than the goggles she usually wore.

Disembarking from the ship, she ran a hand over her head to smooth away any flyaway hairs. It didn’t take long for her to find Gray, but almost didn’t think it was him at first. Smiling, she approached the merc while looking him up and down. “Well, don’t you look nice. How did you find out about this place? It’s a far cry from the bars we’re used to.”

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Only, you know, without the eyes.
V5h7hWM.png

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray was still pacing nervously when Zey called out to him. He turned to look at her and stopped immediately. She was stunning in her dress. It just seemed to hug her curves in such a way that it a moments glance would seduce any man, or woman. It had certainly mesmerized Gray in his tracks. He found himself just staring at her without being able to say a word for several seconds. He eventually snapped out of it and blushed. He put a hand to the back of his head and rubbed there for a moment. He moved his other hand out to shake her hand, but then moved it to wipe it on his duster.

Gray said in a slightly stuttered voice, " W-wow, just wow. You look amazing...." He found himself staring at her again. He stopped himself and straightened out his duster. He held his arm out for her to take and said, " Well I come to Naboo some times to visit Star, she has a house near a lake, and I heard about this really nice place from some of the locals. And then..... You just look stunning......" There he went again staring. What was wrong with him? He had seen women in nice dresses before, but maybe it had something to do with the fact he had never been on a date with the woman in the dress.

A grin stretched Zey’s face, a bit of self-pride filling her at seeing his reaction to her in a dress. She wouldn’t lie to herself, she was secretly excited to show it off. Taking his arm when it was offered, she arched a brow when he mentioned that he came here to visit Star, wondering if there was something going on between them.

When he commented on her appearance again, she chuckled. “You clean up pretty well yourself. Recovered fully from the pirate fiasco, I take it?”

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray smiled when she took his arm. He placed his free hand on top of her hand and began to head towards the restaurant, making sure to keep his pace with her pace. He noticed her raised eyebrow and said, " I visit Star sometimes when I'm in the area to talk, and when she is teaching me...teaching me...." Was he going to say this to her here? He didn't want to hide it, but could he really say it? He took a deep breath and said, " When she is teaching me how to use the force."

Gray wasn't sure what Zey would say to that, but he didn't want to give her time to. He added quickly after, " And I'm doing well since the pirate fiasco. Well as well as could be. I will never get over the shame of looking so bad in front of you. And worse, the regret of never getting to fool around with you." He winked at her. He was starting to calm down now that he was talking to her. She looked absolutely perfect in her dress, but she was still the Zey he knew. He found himself looking down at her with a smile on his face.

The force wasn’t anything new to Zey—hell, she used it to see on a regular basis. But hearing that come from Gray was a surprise. Was he really force sensitive? She looked up at him, wondering why she hadn’t noticed it before. But now that she was concentrating and looking at him in a different light, she would notice the force radiating off of him. Well, this was certainly a discovery.

Before she could comment on any of it, he answered her question about the pirates. “Well, I guess this dinner will be you making up for that. And if you play your cards right…” She teased, trailing off suggestively.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray smiled at her and patted her hand with his. He was glad she was being playful with him, because that meant she was feeling good so far. All he wanted was for her to enjoy herself. He said to her in a playful tone, " Well lets hope I play my cards right then, because I really need to win that jack pot." He winked at her out of habit before he added, " So Zey I wanted to let you know why I asked you out tonight. I wanted to congratulate you on joining Justice Shipping with me, for honestly saving my life back during that pirate incident, and because I just really want to see yo-" Wait, what was he saying? He faked a cough to cut himself off mid sentence before going on, " Basically just for everything you have done since we met. And because of that dress you are wearing tonight, to show off the most beautiful woman in the galaxy to make all of the men and women turn their heads to stare at you while being filled with jealousy."

Gray was glad to be here with Zey right now. He couldn't say why, but he always had a good time with her. He didn't know how tonight was going to go, but he hoped that she had a wonderful time. Tonight was about her after all. Her and those amazing curves of her's.

OOC: I had so many problems trying to type this up. Stupid laptop and it's small keyboard. Completely lost everything I had once and couldn't recover it.

A slow smile tilted her lips when Gray revealed his reason for inviting her out. She absently grabbed the bust of her dress, tugging it upward slightly to re-establish its place on her body. It would do no good to have a wardrobe malfunction now. “Don’t worry about the whole pirate thing. Everything turned out okay and to be honest…it was pretty exciting.” She wouldn’t admit it to him, but the whole thing was pretty sexy. Even the part where she ended up saving him. Either way, she was glad to be here tonight with him. He was comfortable to be around, and she was looking forward to the time they were going to spend together.

As the restaurant came into sight, Zey let out a whistle while looking it up and down. “Sure is fancy. Who’d you have to kill to get a reservation here?”

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray blushed a bit as he notice her re-adjusting her dress. He patted her hand again instinctively as he looked at her. He was glad she was okay, or seemed to be okay, about the whole pirate incident. He still felt it showed off his bad side too much for his liking...although he couldn't figure out why he cared so much. He normally wouldn't, but it was different with Zey. He had been staring at her so much he never even noticed they had made it to the restaurant. The place just oozed refinement and culture, and that was just the outside. There was a host at the door and a crowd of people waiting to get in. Every single person was dressed incredibly well and seemed to want nothing more than to get in.

Gray turned his attention back to Zey and said with a smile, " The second most important person in the galaxy was who I had to kill to get a reservation. The most important person in the galaxy by the way is on my arm right now, and the most beautiful woman the galaxy has ever seen." He didn't say it in his usual playful way. He added after, " So, shall we go make some people mad by getting to go right in?"

Gray walked up to the host stand. The host was a young human man with a gentle look about him. Gray got his attention and said, " Yes I have a reservation for two for Gray Raxis." The host looked through his book and smiled as his finger stopped on part of the page. He said, " Ah yes, please go right in Mr. Raxis. Your private room is ready for you." Gray smiled the man and nodded at him. He set a few credits on the man's podium before he took Zey in with him.

The inside of the restaurant was even nicer than the outside. Every table was perfectly set with crystal glasses and candlestands. Waiters and waitresses moved effortlessly through the crowd of tables as high class music played from a live band playing on a stage in the middle of the main room. A waiter showed them to a door and opened it up for them. The inside of the room was a round booth covered in rich velvet and a round table in the middle with a crystal candlestand, two crystal glasses for alcohol, two crystal glasses for water, and a bucket full of ice with a bottle of champagne in it. The waiter informed them to get comfortable and someone would be by in a minute to give them their menus and see if they would like anything to drink.

Gray tipped the waiter a few credits before he went and sat down next to Zey. He smiled at her and said, " I know I was the one who asked them to do this, but I did not expect it to be this nice." He grinned impishly before he added, " Only the best for the most beautiful woman alive, Zey."

Zey grinned when he suggested they go to claim their reservation, cutting ahead the long line of elegantly-dressed couples. “I’d love nothing more.” After confirming with the young man at the host stand, the pair entered the restaurant and Zey arched a brow, visible behind the sheer part of her veil. “Private room? My, I wonder what you have planned for tonight~” She trailed off playfully, squeezing his arm with her hand.

As they entered the private room, Zey had to wonder how much this had cost him. She felt a little uncomfortable at the idea of him spending credits on her, but figured that it would be impolite to ask. As they sat down, she smoothed out the back skirt of her dress so that it wouldn’t rumple. “Still though…you didn’t have to do all this for me, Gray.” She smiled at him, a note of sincerity in her voice. “I would have been happy with a pint of ale at some grimy bar…but still, I’m glad we’re here. It’s a nice change. And you look rather handsome like this, so I can’t complain, can I?” She offered him a grin.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray smiled at Zey and said, " You deserve it Zey, I really mean that. And handsome eh? Keep talking like that and I might end up falling madly in love with you." He winked, in vain, and added, " Besides, we can always go to a grimy bar for our next date." He just said what he though he said didn't he? Well he was barely into the date and already he stepped on a landmine. Why to go, you did it.

A Zeltron woman came into the room and smiled warmly. She set a menu down in front of both of them and then said, " Hello, it will be my pleasure to be your personal waitress for the evening. Can I get you anything to drink to start off with? A fine bottle of wine maybe? Perhaps a local brand?" She turned her attention to Gray now and added, " Maybe something strong for such a strong, handsome man?" She winked at Gray as she finished and waited to hear their orders.

Zey laughed and shook her head before placing her elbows on the table, resting her chin on top of her hands in a mock dream-like state. Darling, you know just what to say to make a girl’s heart melt.”

Zey smiled back at the pink-skinned waitress as she offered them a drink, listening to their options. “I’ll have a glass of whatever red wine your recommend, miss.” When the waitress turned her attention to Gray, a brief frown dusted her lips. That was…a little much, wasn’t it? This wasn’t some middle of nowhere diner where it was probably acceptable for waitress to flirt for tips, but in a classy place like this?

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray just smiled to the waitress as she asked them what they wanted. He was thinking of asking for a whiskey, but Zey's comment made him change his mind. He was about to say something when the Zeltron woman suddenly directed her attention his way. He caught Zey's reaction from the corner of his eye, and knew what he had to do. He needed to find an exit strategy before a fire fight broke out around him. He thought it over for a moment before he said with a smile to a waitress, " Bring a bottle of Naboo wine from the local winery for me and Zey, my date."

The Zeltron woman smiled as she said, " A bottle of the local red then." She placed her hand on Gray's arm for a moment as she added, " A fine order from a fine man." She let her hand slide up and off of his arm as she went to go get the order.

Gray tried to get more comfortable in his seat as the waitress left. He cleared his throat and turned to Zey. He said, " So the local red wine is really good. I think you will like it a lot. It has a rich flavor that makes it as delicious as you are."

Zey settled back down after Gray seemed to diffuse the situation. But when the waitress put her hands on him again, she almost couldn’t believe her eyes. Probably because she didn’t actually have eyes. Still, it cause a spark of anger to ignite in her chest. Even if they weren’t really a couple, he was her date. Was she trying to seduce him? Not that she really cared. He could do whatever. They were just friends, here to celebrate her joining Justice Shipping and nothing more.

She tried to smother her irritation, but her upper lip curled in disgust as the waitress turned her back to leave. Really, she was fine. The aggravation faded from her face as Gray mentioned the wine, and she nodded vaguely, still not fully there. Shaking herself out of it, she offered him a smile. “So...how did you find out you were force sensitive? Did Star tell you?”

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray could feel the irritation coming from Zey, even without noticing that look she gave the waitress as she left. He figured she was mad at the waitress, but he couldn't help worrying that she might be mad at him. He cleared his throat and smiled to her awkwardly. He said after he did, " Well Star knew it seems, but she didn't tell me. I was having the worst nightmares you can imagine, feeling what everyone else around me was feeling, and kept pulling hot drinks into my lap. I had dealt with those things my whole life, but it had gotten really out of control and I was thinking I was going crazy. So I went to visit this healer on a planet located on the fringe of the galaxy. While I was there, they found out I wasn't crazy or cursed or anything. They told me what I was and I had to take some time to accept it. But that is the story of how I found out." He felt calmer now, but was still worried.

The waitress came back into the room a few moments after Gray finished speaking. The Zeltron woman had a bottle of wine in her hands and a smile on her face. She opened the bottle up and poured wine into the empty glass in front of both Gray and Zey. As she finished up the last glass, she said, " Here is your wine. I hope you enjoy it, and I will be back in a few moments to take your order if you are ready." She set the bottle down onto the table and put the cork back in. She turned to Gray and said as she put her hand back onto his arm, " If you need anything feel free to ask."

Zey’s brows knit downward as Gray relayed his story to her, recounting the events that led up to him discovering his connection with the force. Zey herself didn’t know much about it, despite being force sensitive herself and being trained from a young age to use it to “see”. Perhaps if she had grown up on Alpheridies around other Mirkaluka and had been educated in their ways she would know more, but she only had her father then. “So Star is teaching you how to harness your powers? That’s awful nice of her.” Zey recalled meeting the green Twi’lek woman, remembering how friendly and easygoing she was.

“Maybe one day I’ll show you how to use force sight.” She grinned and tapped at her veil. It was really the only way she knew how to use the force, and it was the only one she had needed. She wondered if she would actually be capable in teaching it, barely being able to remember her father’s instruction. She was taught from a very young age, and she supposed that necessity sped up the learning. “You know, now that you mention it, I can see it. It’s like an aura around you, sorta.”

She stiffened in her seat slightly when the Zeltron returned with the bottle of wine, watching the other woman carefully as she poured them two glasses. She bristled when the waitress placed a hand on Gray’s arm again, biting the inside of her cheek. The pilot quickly snatched her glass of the wine, draining it in one smooth motion. Even though she knew that she was supposed to be more refined and sip the drink slowly in a place like this, she needed the alcohol now.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"]

Gray smirked at Zey as she mentioned she could train him. He said with the smirk on his face still, " I would love if you showed me how to use force sight. Maybe during the training, we could get a little too close together and do something much funner and more personal than training?" He winked at her yet again. He would eventually learn that doesn't work with her, but not today.

As the waitress came in with their drinks, she got too close to Gray yet again. He could feel the irritation explode back out of Zey once more. He looked at his arm where the waitress had put her hand on his arm and he tried to pull him arm closer to himself and further from her. She didn't move her hand even when he moved his arm and just kept smiling at him. He noticed Zey down her whole glass of wine, and decided to say something. He cleared his throat and said as he turned his attention to the Zeltron woman, " Excuse me, but I am here with someone else. Would you move your hand so I can go back to enjoying my evening with my date?"

The waitress just kept smiling and didn't move her hand as Gray spoke to her. After he finished, she said as she leaned in next to his ear but spoke loud enough that Zey could still hear her, " Oh you don't need to be so polite to her. She clearly is more interested in her wine than she is in you. Maybe she needs it to just get through the night. She clearly doesn't appreciate how fine of a man is on a date with, but I do." She bit his ear as soon as she finished and released some of her pharamones.

Zey knew that Gray was a flirt around women. She didn’t mind it, hell she thought it was downright hilarious at times. It was even entertaining when the woman bantered back. But something about this Zeltron’s behavior rubbed her the wrong way. A lot. She kept trying to convince herself that she wasn’t jealous, but it was admittedly in vain. The last straw was when Gray asked the waitress to leave him alone, and her refusal with an infuriating response.

When the pink-toned woman bit his ear, Zeynab snapped. Literally. The stem of the wine glass she was holding literally snapped in her hand. “Listen, you hussy.” She began, letting the remainder of the wine glass fall onto the table as she stood. “You’d better get your ass in line and keep your hands to yourself. Or else I’ll tie your feet to the table, your pretty pink neck to the back of my ship and put it into hyperdrive.The rage was evident on her face and in her posture at this point, which made her appear a lot less ladylike. “Like hell a tramp like you could appreciate a man like him like I do. Go find some other poor sucker to bag for the night.” A growl escaped her throat as her fists clenched in anger. Oh, how she wished she had her blaster with her.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Stardust enjoyed going out to eat even by herself, most restaurants knew her and welcomed her inside with open arms like family so it was not odd she went out a lot

And on occasions like this she walked into a fancy one who she had helped a couple of times with building and such" OH hello Miss star how have you been

I've been well I'll have the special for today along with the family wine

She said as she went to pick a seat and sat down as a bottle And a glass was brought out as she poured a glass and sighed as she sat back and took a sip as she felt someone familiar nearby, she looked around till she spotted [member="Gray Raxis"] and then looked over to see [member="Zeynab Kazzat"] , the two must be on a date she thought as she chuckled and smiled as she looked forward till she smelt some pheromones and looked over to see zey standing and seemed that the zletron was flirting...this would not do

She stood and walked over as she put a arm on the zeltrons shoulder"hey ma'am...I suggest you leave these people alone"she said looking at her

[member="Zeynab Kazzat"] [member="stardust"]

Gray didn't know what to do right now. He was caught between this incredibly angry Zey and this very pushy Zeltron woman. To make matters worse, both of these women were becoming increasingly attractive to him. He knew the reason for the Zeltron woman was because of those pheromones, but for Zey he couldn't quiet explain it..... actually he knew exactly why. That angry, jealous side of her was incredible hot and was turning him on so much right now.....

Gray's situation got even worse when Star suddenly showed up and tried to smooth the situation over. What was she doing here? Her house was in the area and he had learned about the place when he came to visit her and she did like to eat out a lot.....okay he should have known she would show up. The real issue though was the scene with the Zeltron woman. He still had no idea what to do, and she wasn't making things any better.

The waitress seemed to be unperturbed by what Zey had to say to her nor what Star said. She just clung closer to Gray and said in his ear in that whisper that was loud enough for everyone in the private room to hear, " Well aren't you popular? Too bad your date is such an unrefined savage who thinks using force is the way to keep a man around, but I know that it's not. And then there is this green whore here. All of that metal on her, she looks like a ragdoll. She probably wants to take you out back for a quickie. I would be so much better than the both of them combined. How about I show you some time?" She bit his ear again when she finished speaking and released even more pheromones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom