Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Good Start

Kurenai’s jab struck the redhead in the chest, forcing her backwards. She regained her footing quickly. “Fighting unarmed?” she snarled. “What do you think this is, a glowstick?” Raising her blade, she launched into a furious Juyo offensive.

Meanwhile, Nimdok was actually trying to fight the Shroud. It darted away from his swings, hissing at the weapon which had previously wounded it. Nimdok was surprised the Sithspawn hadn’t fled the scene; he supposed it was being compelled by something or someone to remain here.

The Shroud evaded another strike, then clawed at Nimdok’s back. There it was again, that sensation of something snagging on his soul. Only this time, it wasn’t just a scratch. The Shroud embedded into him, leaching energy from his spirit. Paralysis began to spread through Nimdok, preventing him from moving. The Shroud had learned from its mistakes. It knew there were two consciousnesses in his body, and it was impaling both. Nimdok doubled over, gasping, and only barely managed to stab blindly over his shoulder.

The Shroud screamed as the tip of the blade went through its insectoid torso, the crystal powering the weapon burning it. It floated backwards, trying to get away, much more seriously wounded than before. But Nimdok was still on the ground, struggling to recover from the paralysis.

"The fact I'm fighting you bare handed means I'm taking you as a threat, perhaps we can spar some more on a better occasion though", she retorted. Though skilled with most weapons when it came to a fight Kurenai often prepared to use or hands or a spear, the latter of which was inside the house now as she faced off against the Sith. She would have loved to face this women as a proper opponent but the fact Nimdok wasn't the most capable in a fight mean she had to end this fast.

As the Sith women came in for the next attack Kurenai quickly moved back, drawing her side arm, a slug throwing handgun and fired several shot at her while dashing back to the Hutt. Normal slugthrowers were average weapons, against solid armor they didn't tend to as much damage like a blaster. Against a lightsaber though they were a proper threat, if blocked the metal slugs would often form molten shrapnel.

Busting through the front door she reached out with the forces to grasp her force enhanced weapon as she spied the Shroud, once again throwing the silver like weapon towards the beast, but this time actually aiming for it. It was unknown if her weapon would do damage but at the very least it would hopefully prevent it from fleeing or keeping up the attack.

"I never thought I'd say this but I wouldn't mind mothers help".

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok

The world had gone sideways. Nimdok shook his head, trying to clear it. He was dizzy and uncoordinated. But if he didn’t get up, didn’t get a grip—

He heard the loud bangs of a slugthrower pistol being fired, followed by a shout of pain or surprise, he wasn’t sure. What he did see was Kurenai’s Force-enhanced weapon arcing through the air. Its aim was true, hitting the Shroud right on the mark. It didn’t make a sound. It simply poofed out of existence, utterly destroyed.

The Sith woman had managed to avoid most of the shots, though one slug had grazed her left arm. She followed Kurenai back into the house, which was now filled with disoriented and alarmed vagrants, freed from the Shroud’s sleeping spell. They scrambled for the back entrance, creating a crush in the panic. Nimdok barely managed to avoid getting trampled as he rose, still somewhat unsteady, to his feet.

To complete her mission, the Sith would have to defeat Kurenai first. She saw the vampiress as little more than an obstacle to be overcome. Reaching out with the Force, she summoned the wood shrapnel which had splintered when Kurenai crashed through the wall, pelting her with the debris. Some of the splinters were large enough to do painful damage, but it was largely meant as a distraction. The Sith came in hot with her lightsaber, slashing at her opponent with a savage ferocity.

She was actually somewhat surprised with how her bade worked. When she got back home first thing on her list would be to thank her son for acquiring such a good blade. Sadly she didn't have time to admire it nor check to see if Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok was okay, hearing the sound of the walls crashing as her first opponent burst in to continue the fight.

Kurenai raising her arms to block the incoming wooden shrapnel, most getting stuck into her clothing and cutting her skin, though compared to bullets and blaster bolts getting stabbed with wooden stakes were not much of a threat. Herself rearing her arms back and shouting as she sent forwards a large force push towards the Sith before she managed to close the distance. hoping to push the fight back outside again.

The Force Push caught the Sith woman square in the core. Her ribcage compressed, air being forced violently out of her lungs even as she was flung backwards through yet another wall. (At this rate, the two of them were going to literally bring the house down!) She skidded across the front yard, tumbling over tall grass, dirt, and discarded trash. Finally, she stopped near the edge of the overgrown lawn. Gasping for breath, her chest erupted into pain. She coughed up blood, her injuries more severe than she was willing to accept.

Still she rose, lightsaber in hand, her feet planted apart. This was a stubborn, fanatical woman, fueled by the Dark Side. Her inner hatred and anger over the death of her Shroud and Kurenai’s very presence had crystallized into a diamond-hard determination to achieve victory even if it meant her death. Death would be better than the fate that awaited her should she return to her master having failed a mission.

Kurenai had succeeded in bringing the fight outside the house, away from the vagrants and the recovered Nimdok. The professor dared to peer out through one of the holes in the walls, watching the fight. There was little he could do to help. Unless…

Drawing upon the energy imparted to him by Elise, he reached out toward the Sith woman with the Force. It was a very tentative nudge, afraid of her lashing out, but he sought to mentally distract her, giving Kurenai a chance to deliver a finishing blow. Hopefully she would see the opening and take advantage.

With the fight now back to a one of one Kurenai was confident she could finish this off without having to change targets, focusing solely on the women in front of her. Herself pulling the shards of wood from her body before taking a stance, left foot in front of her right, arms outstretched in a Tai Chi like posture, ready to take on the sith once she began her next attack.

As the sith came in slashing she made it her main goal to dogde, side stepping and ducking away from the crimson blade as it came around, looking for an opening. Though the Siths form was crude, the sheer speed at which she swung was to fast to make an attack without getting hurt in some way, last thing she needed was Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok freaking out upon seeing her lose an arm or somthnig.

Her chance quickly came as her step father send a small push towards the Sith, Kurenai taking advantage of the small gap in the Sith onslaught, thrusting her flat hand into the women's neck, hitting her wind pipe. This was followed by a sharp kick to her knee and a heavy left hook to her cheek.

Thanks to the distraction, every move in Kurenai’s chain attack was successful, striking the Sith’s throat, knee, and cheek. Nimdok nearly cheered at this victory, then winced as the Sith crumpled on the ground, visibly in bad shape and radiating pain through the Force. She struggled to stand despite her blown out knee, coughing up blood, moving so slowly that it would be easy for Kurenai to get another hit in before she had a chance to clamber to her feet.

The possibility that Kurenai wouldn’t stop was what motivated Nimdok to exclaim, “I think she’s had enough—we need her alive for questioning.” He had only just met his stepdaughter earlier that afternoon, and while they were considered family now, he didn’t know her well enough to be certain she wouldn’t simply kill this Sith.

He started to creep forward, out of the house and across the lawn, but he avoided getting too close to the beaten and bloody Sith woman laying on the ground. Better safe than sorry. “I’d like to know who she is and why she was trying to kill me. Tomorrow, anyway… Is there somewhere we can put her for the night? A cell for Force users? Should we call the police?” He glanced at Kurenai, smiling a little. "Thanks, by the way. For saving my life several times in a row tonight."

She leveled her weapon at the women's head, ready at a moment notice to blow her away before Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok shouted out. Her finger on the trigger getting lighter as she let out a small sigh. "I suppose you are right, lucky day girl, you get to live for a few more days, well free that is". No doubt Elise would be turning her into a loyal pet, though young and brash she wouldn't be a bad edition to their ranks.

She raised her pistol before smacking the Sith in the back of the head, knocking her out, easily slinging the women over her shoulder before turning back to her step father. "I have some restraints back at the house and since we are in CIS territory I am technically the police, or have authority over it. I can put out a call and have some of my subordinates come over in the morning, or we can handle this more, privately".

Though most in the CIS knew she was a vampire her mother was still a complete mystery and she probably wouldn't want her information leaked out.

Nimdok jumped a little when Kurenai knocked the Sith out with a blow to the head. “Okay. Well, I’m no detective… I suppose it would be a good idea to get the experts involved. I assume you have people trained in interrogation among your operatives? Or… could you interrogate her on your own?” If so, they might be able to handle this privately indeed.

He did a quick scan of the surrounding area to make sure there were no injured people nearby. Those whom the Shroud had been feeding upon were saved by its destruction. A few appeared to be in a very weakened state. Nimdok approached them. “These people need medical aid. We should at least call an ambulance here.” The two of them didn’t need to stick around until the medics arrived, but it was the least they could do.

"I am quite trained in interrogation, but besides that, we can convert her me and mother, and Elise does need to feed, so it will be a win win". She doubted the Sith, even if she was powerful could stand up to the combined force of a Dark Jedi Master and a Sith Lord. As for the vagrants, she could simply contact someone in the village, once of twice a few of her students had gotten rowdy and the medical facilities nearby were decently staffed.

"I'll call the hospital and let them know what happened, you want to take her up the stairs? Or are you still weak"? She asked, getting out her communicator and getting a line up to the nearby medic. On speeder they'd be at the ruined house in but a minute or two.

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok

Nimdok glanced at the unconscious Sith, then nodded. "I'll take her."

He took her from Kurenai's grasp, slinging her over his shoulder. She was a bit heavy, but he could manage it. Assuming Kurenai would follow, he started for home.

Part of him still wasn't sure how he felt about the whole "vampires turning people into their loyal servants" thing, even if the one they intended to "convert" was a Sith. He supposed it was better than just putting her in prison, where she might escape and do further harm, but there were better methods of rehabilitation than enslavement of the mind. Try as he might, he couldn't get himself completely into the mindset of bringing food home for the family as long as the "food" was a real person.

You signed up for this, he reminded himself. You knew Elise was a vampire and a former Sith. You saw her memories, and yet you're still attracted to her. Clearly it doesn't matter to you as much as you thought it did...

Or maybe he was just lonely. Sighing, he adjusted the weight of the body he was carrying and pushed open the gate.

Miri was waiting for him. "What happened? Did you kill the monster? Who is that lady?"

"All your questions shall be answered in a minute." He waved her away, searching for Elise. "Elise? We've brought..." He almost said "dinner" as a joke, but stopped himself. "... a guest."

Kurenai gave a nod to him as she began to talk with some of the medical staff over holo communication. She'd wait a bit for them to arrive and sorts things out. With her rank being a Marshal she could basically keep the whole thing under wraps without even the Viceroy knowing.

As for Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok he'd soon arrive back at the compound, Elise sitting on the steps to the main house with Akari sitting on her lap. "Miri, I know I said that it was your father coming but try to not be a little carful". She sighed in a slightly amused manner, placing her granddaughter down before walking across the stone pavement towards the captured Sith.

"As for the guest, I can assume she is the one behind it... hmm I can see daughter did quite the work on her". Elise inspecting the cuts and bruise marks made by Kurenai's fists. "She was always one to handle things personally, anyways lets take her into the Dojo, it's away from the house and one of the more secure areas". Herself leading Nimdok over to the traditional training hall, it's looks betraying the sturdy construction and modern locks on the inside.

Nimdok followed Elise into the dojo. The first chance he got, he deposited the body of the Sith onto the floor. She fell more roughly than he intended, and he winced with genuine regret after hearing her hit the floor. “Whoops. I didn’t mean to drop you there…”

Perhaps he was being a bit too compassionate, but it was a force of habit. He didn’t like seeing people in pain or suffering. Telling himself that the Sith woman had probably hurt plenty of people still couldn’t convince him to deliberately mistreat her. He simply didn’t have it in him.

“Kurenai thought you might want to feed from her,” he said to Elise in a low voice. “So long as it doesn’t kill her and she doesn’t suffer memory loss… that may be what’s best for our purposes. I need information from her. If you feeding from her will make her more cooperative...”

The Sith woman stirred, starting to come back to consciousness. Her bloodied and bruised face twitched, her arms pressing against the floor as she struggled to rise despite her injuries.

*Elise was didn't really know if Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok was being sincere when he apologized after dropping the Sith. She had seem him be quite ruthless when in beast form, but that was during a proper fight. Either way she didn't really care, a few bruises never made a meal sour in her mind, not that she thought Nimdoks action made much of an impact on the already battered and beat women.

"Ah, such a thoughtful daughter, I am rather famished, and do not worry I won't kill her, today, can't say for certain in the future".
It may have been a little sinister but she wasn't going to go about lying or making promises she couldn't keep. "Though if she proves to be useful I can probably add her to my servants, a young with with much potential is always welcome, and I bet she'd be more then happy to share any information she has with us afterwards".

Bending down she grasped the Sith by the next, her fangs coming to bare again as Elise wrapped her lips around her neck. White sharp teeth biting into the succulent flesh as Elise began to slowly feed, draining her slowly to get back her strength and slowly turn the Sith. After a few minutes Elise pulling away from the body, wiping a few drops of blood from her lip. "Not the best meal I've had but it will do, now, give her a few seconds to get her mind straight".

Having handed the Sith over, Nimdok watched in silence as Elise fed from her. He’d seen her do it before on Odessen, but only as a too-quick flash out of the corner of his eye. Seeing it up close, he couldn’t escape the element of the grotesque involved or dismiss it to the back of his mind.

He couldn’t help but release a sigh of relief when she finished and wiped the blood from her mouth. The Sith woman was not dead, merely drained. Nimdok crouched down beside her, waiting for her to awaken.

The Sith’s body spasmed, her eyes flying open. She stared straight ahead, her gaze blank and unfocused.

“... Can you hear me?” Nimdok asked, wondering if she was fully conscious.

Her lips twitched before she answered, “Yes.”

She seemed to be in a trancelike state. Assuming she wasn’t susceptible to suggestion, he could very well start the interrogation. “What’s your name?”

“Tarzia Veila,” she whispered. She hadn’t blinked once since awakening. It was eerie.

“Tarzia, who sent you?”

Her eyelids lowered to half-mast. “Darth Prospero.”

“Who is Darth Prospero?”

“Dark Councilor of Scientific Advancement.”

“Why did Prospero send you?”

“To kill… you.” She seemed to stir out of the imposed malaise from the feeding, glaring at him. He put a little more space between them as a precautionary measure.

“Why does he want me dead?”

“You destroyed a Sith holocron. He hates those who destroy knowledge.”

“The holocron I gave to you,” he told Elise. “I was forced to damage it, if you remember…” His eyebrows rose. Prospero must’ve been that snobbish punk who had chased him through the Summer Palace, seething with rage. Evidently he’d been promoted to Sith Lord status since then. “It seems I’ve made myself a formidable enemy. But Prospero is mistaken. I didn’t destroy the holocron. I only damaged it, and that was to keep it out of his hands.”

“That makes no difference. He wanted the holocron, and you took it from him. Now he wants you dead.”

“What about that creature which attacked me? Did he send that as well?”

“The Shroud. One of his creations.” A cruel smirk spread across her features. “He taught me how to summon them from the Netherworld.”

Nimdok noticed a tension in her jaw, the muscles in her cheeks straining, at around the same time his danger sense flared, the Force warning him that something was not right. He scrambled backwards, grasping Elise’s arm and pulling her towards the door.

They escaped the dojo just in time to glimpse white mist beginning to billow from Tarzia Veila’s mouth before the door sealed shut. “Poisonous gas!” Nimdok exclaimed, eyes wide. He grabbed both Miri and Akari and pulled the girls further away from the building, just to be safe. “She waited until just the right moment, and then bit down to release it… To stop us from holding her prisoner, and attempt to kill me one last time.”

Elise was a little proud of her turning, it had been some time since she had pulled a force user to her side. Herself standing back with a sly smirk as the women began to retail why she was here. Almost having to resist rolling her eyes at their explanation, one of the reasons why she hated the Sith from the Empire, such cry babies that though everything belonged to them foe the sole reason that 'Sith, mine'.

Her attention lifting from the Sith toward Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok as the man mentioned the Holocron again, a small realization coming over her. "Ahhh that sort of makes sense, though he was making quite the mountain over a mole hill if I had anything to say". Well that is unless it happened to her, but she was a hypocrite and didn't care. Though anymore time for gloating was put on hold as she whisked away by while the room filled up with toxic gas, her hands moving out to stop the cloud from spreading as the girls were pulled to safety.

"Well, I will give her credit, she was loyal, shame, could have used a person like her as a servant.... shame I didn't get to kill her myself". She mused a little disappointed, but as of now they knew who was ruining their little get away, holding the gas back as Kurenai came up the stairs, a not so pleased look on her face at the current state of her dojo.

"Mother, mind telling me what's happening here"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom