Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Godless Endeavor

The trip had been a short one.

Chandrila was not particularly far from Coruscant, though it was enough for Cedric to have gotten some sleep first, at least. They'd come to scout out the world. Chandrila had always been a bastion of democracy, and even Chancellor Graf's sycophants could not crush their spirit. Before meeting with the governing body, Cedric wished to see how their people lived. It was only natural he brought [member="Loske Matson"] - she had an unmarked ship, after all.

The arrival had been uneventful. The tomb of the third Bar'senthor was near a small farming village, the use of one of their handful of landing pads had been rather cheap. The Jedi Master set off for the tomb immediately, his companion in tow.

The tomb was an inground structure caved into the head of a small mountain. The trek up it was fortunately well trodden, and the ensuing stair walk was good for cardio if nothing else. Cedric had been enjoying the rather pleasant serenity of the pilgrammage.

"So I-"

His words were cut off as a column of fire came rolling down from the mountain above. It was all Cedric could do to erect a barrier around himself and Loske - one that shattered and sent him tumbling down the mountainside as the flames broke upon it.

A lovely start to the day.

She’d made a few comments along the way about [member="Cedric Grayson"]’s affinity for tombs would probably end up landing him in one. Hunting through history was, probably one of her lesser favoured Jedi activities, particularly when it had the potential to involve more corpses. But, curiosity would always kill the Kiffar.

Cedric’s reaction was much quicker, and more useful, than her own to the immediate heated belch of flames overhead. She managed to only crouch and yelp in surprise while the Force umbrella did what it could to preserve the pair beneath it.

Their footing was lost. Loske whipped an arm out to grapple at the mountainside, attempting pathetically to scrape at the grime for some sort of grip while reaching out to Cedric to prevent any additional distance. It was a mostly futile attempt with no technology, or ropes to assist.

The mountain wasn’t fully one directionally up and down with a smooth face. Parts of it were jagged and stretched out, and by some miracle one of those more platform-sized rocks jut out in the trajectory of the falling Jedi.

The connection was painful, but significantly less painful than if they’d been roasted alive. Winded, bruised, covered in mud and slightly singed, Loske worked to elbow herself up with a couple of coughs. Some gravel had found its way into her mouth, and the struggle between coughing and trying to catch her breath after being winded was all too real.

“Knew that felt too easy.” She muttered grouchily, reaching over to check on Cedric. “Any broken bones?”

The first thing he noticed was the blood dripping down his chin. It wasn't much, but enough to take note of at least. More than a bit dazed, Cedric slowly sat up, a string of curses spilling from his lips. "That had to have been someone." He grumbled as he wiped the vitae from his face.

Full coherence returned to Cedric after a few seconds. He reached up to touch her forearm, nodding. "Nothing broken, save for my pride as a Jedi Master. I should have sensed that long before it happened." He complained as he slowly rose to his feet, dusting off what gravel he could as he did so. "Some kind of stealth. I would have heard an energy weapon readying." He paused, his attentions returning to Loske. "Are you okay? Didn't manage to singe you anywhere did it?" There was a bit more concern than there normally might have been. He had confidence in her skills, but the recent run in with a blaster bolt on Tython had put a bit of concern in the Jedi.

A dull whistle was the first sign of the change in the wind. Next came the sudden chill - the air dropped a good ten degrees. Nothing more followed, but the sudden change was enough to alert Cedric. He didn't voice it for now, not wishing to worry Loske until he was certain.

[member="Loske Matson"]

Looking up was somewhat dismaying. The spot they’d landed on was certainly serendipitous, but also inconvenient if they wanted to go back up. It was a safe bet to assume they did.

“A stealth flamethrower or something?” She deduced, with a shake of her head. Doing so evidenced a few more loose chunks of dirt, which tumbled down to join its brethren around their feet. “If it was someone, they’ve got to know you’re here. I doubt anyone just hangs out on this mountain all day.”

It also wasn’t beyond the realm of possibility it had been a booby trap set by the deceased. It wouldn’t have been the first time ancient tomb technology triggered a death with to visitors.

“Which probably means they’re going to check in on a job well done.” He’d confirmed nothing was broken. She eased a small attempt at a smile, more focused on her companion than the change in the environment. Which was, probably bad Jedi Padawan 101.. “Or not done.”

She also rose, running her stinging and scraped hands over her lower half to get rid of remaining clinging dirt. Semi alarmed, she also checked at her hip. With a small breath of relief, she was consoled after the metallic touch of her sabre’s hilt. It was brand spanking new, and it would have been an absolute shame to have lost already it tumbling down a mountain. “I’m fine.” She commented, though there was a terrible burnt smell that may have confirmed his suspicions. Just the edges of her jacket elbow and a few random strands of hair had been touched by flame, but quickly extinguished as she’d inadvertently stop, dropped, and rolled.

“We should get moving.”

He reached up to scratch at the back of his head. There wasn't any blood when he examined it, which meant he probably wasn't dying. It was an optimistic view that he elected to take. "I've heard of stranger things. Could have been someone in a stealth suit waiting, but I don't know how they'd muffle the sound, or hide their presence in the Force." The possibility of an assassin was a real one, though Cedric wondered as to how their movements might have been tracked.

If someone wanted him dead, an individual not within the Force would certainly be a good fit.

Still, something didn't seem right about that explanation. Their travels had been quite discreet.

"You're probably right on that one, whoever they might be," Cedric agreed, "Let's make our way back up the path. We'll be ready for him this time." The Jedi Master began to forge on through the brambles, careful not to slip lest he fall even further. "Why is it when we go places someone is always trying to kill us?" He asked, returning Loske's light smile with one of his own.

[member="Loske Matson"]

"Maybe because we keep going to places where someone is already dead." She slung back, hardly a pause between his jesting query to the rebuttal. He'd suggested they visit a beach perhaps, once the group of politicians had reached an agreement...this was, not so much a beach. But the relationship of Master and Pupil took priority with all things considered, and Loske was okay with that for the most part. In both their defence, Chandrila was also known for its silver seas, and with a sea, there had to be some extension of a beach.

There was an unease that traversed through their ethereal bond. A projected suspicion, not to her, but to the situation they both found themselves in. [member="Cedric Grayson"], try as he may to hide it, was tipping her off more than he may have suspected. In light of recent events, that metaphysical tether was more revealing than she'd been used to historically. And she was grateful for it.

About being ready this time, she wasn't so sure. She voiced this, rather than just thinking it and having him catch on to her mental hem-haw. "Maybe..is there another way in? Or is it really as straightforward as just the stairs."

"Not my fault all the best history happens to be in tombs. I am but a humble scholar," Cedric gave her an exaggerated shrug. This wasn't turning out to be the idyllic lesson he'd been hoping for, but then the Force often threw a wrench in his plans. What was life without endless, life threatening trials after all?

Peaceful, I'd imagine.

Despite himself, Cedric could not keep his private inclinations from Loske. She had a better read on him than he might have liked - another consequence of this whole attachment thing. He supposed he would just have to grow used to the relative lack of privacy.

"Mmm," he scrunched his nose up in thought, "Only one entrance, but we could go around. The path isn't one walked so far as I can tell, however. It'll be rough terrain. Perhaps even some wildlife trouble too." He paused in his walk, turning toward a mass of autumnal brambles to the right of the path. "Still, it beats getting thrown down the mountain again."

[member="Loske Matson"]

"Onward!" Loske encouraged the second option, gesturing with a pointed finger upward. If there was only one entrance, the element of surprise was not on their side either way. Their arsenal would have to be built primarily with alertness.

"We should look into jet packs being a standard part of the Imperium uniform." She commented idly as some twigs snapped against her arms and she pushed the brittle foliage away. The ground beneath them was stable in the sense that it was mostly rock, but with each step smaller bits of dirt and gravel skittered away and rolled from their soles.

By now, it was well established that [member="Cedric Grayson"] was fine from the fall, as was she. A few scrapes and bruises, but nothing to be overly concerned about. That worry abated, she pulled her attention to orient herself within what the environment had to offer. The bushes were stagnant, unattended by the excellent agriculture of Chandrila and left to survive in the wild, the stones were protectors of the contents within. The balance of everything reassured her as she walked, and yet there was a slight imbalance. It was detectable akin to knowing what word you're searching for, and it being on the tip of your tongue, but not being able to articulate it, and eventually forgetting what word you were even searching for in the first place.

She hmmm'd on discovery.

The mountainside itself immediately steepened. The plateau they'd been travelling on was short lived, and immediately stretched into an upward tilt. Smaller ridges presented themselves all the way up, but nothing quite as accessible as the stairs they'd come from -- which were impossible to get to without climbing anyway.

Before beginning the ascension, she propped her hands on her hips to observe the assumed trajectory the pair would have to scale. The Force would certainly have to aid them on the way up.

Cedric was all for exploration, but scaling a nearly vertical mountain was was not exactly his idea of fun. He stared up at the rockface with a blank expression, a few choice words rolling around in his brain as he tried to describe just how much he did not want to scale that mountain.

It didn't mean anything, of course. Loske was correct - despite the dangers this posed, they were far safer dealing with nature than a sentient being that wanted them both dead. He swallowed his misgivings, and did his best to try and ignore the sinking feeling in his gut. Above all things, Cedric despised heights - it was the primary reason why he'd never made for a good pilot. Loske didn't seem to share that innate fear. "Jedi with jetpacks just don't go together in in my head," he drew in a deep breath, "But it beats having to climb up a mountain. I'll take that suggestion into consideration."

He paused, realizing now was likely a good time for a lesson. "We can travel a good distance with an initial jump, actually. Have you ever augmented your limbs using the Force before?"

[member="Loske Matson"]

[member="Cedric Grayson"] was a bundle of expectations, so her expression remained equally expectant as he walked through the rationale of Jedis and jetpacks. She seemed satisfied with the idea of the Lord Imperator taking her suggestion upon him. "Perhaps Secretary Pickles can help look into some costs for protoypes." She offered teasingly, carrying on the ruse of the idea being real enough to be truly considered.

The idea of augmenting herself to clear some of that distance with just a jump was surprising. She'd been ready to slip her fingers into the first ridges and scale herself up that way. Which was a daunting and tiring task, and would certainly put whoever was up there waiting for them at a further advantage. It was an intriguing suggestion, and curious as ever, she leaned in. The balance between them was even. Cedric, ever the eager teacher, and Loske ever the eager student.

"Wait...maybe...involuntarily. In that tomb on Coruscaunt, it all happened so quickly, but I was moving much faster and got a good jump right from the get-go up that throne that.." she shuddered "Emperor was on."

Her gaze looked upward again, consumed by the height. "But I wouldn't know how to clear this distance."

"Yeah I'm sure Pickles would be the right guy for the job," Cedric replied with absolutely no sarcasm whatsoever. Maybe jetpacks for a handful of people - the flying metal death traps tended to be on the expensive side of things.

He looked up to gauge the distance. The mountainside was nearly vertical up above, though there was just slight enough of a slope for handholds to be reasonably found. The verticality broke off about twenty feet above, where it sloped downward slightly to create an outstretched plateau. That'd be a good target.

"Augmentation of the body is an ability most Jedi should learn to master. You draw upon the Force's energies to fill your limbs with unnatural strength, granting you greater speed, strength, dexterity, and others attributes depending on where you focus all that energy." Cedric explained. "It should come relatively naturally. When you allow the Force to flow through you, imagine it congealing at whatever part of your body you intend to use. For this exercise, you'd want to focus it in your legs and feet for maximum lift."

He gestured up toward the plateau above. "You'll have to gauge it accordingly. Once you start to fall back down from your jump, utilize telekinesis to slow your descent enough that you won't be harmed." It sounded simple, but could be quite complicated for the uninitiated. "Give it your best try. I will be waiting here until you reach the top - if you fail, I'll catch you and we'll go again."

[member="Loske Matson"]

By and large, Snoot Pickles seemed to be a qualified fellow. He'd originally come to the Lord Imperator to demand reclamation of his land, and after a handful of weeks turned out to be quite savvy around appointments and paperwork. It was highly likely he could indeed balance out the costs with the budget for research and development with the capitol spending for the Imperium. Or, at least until he needed to speak with an actual accountant.

nFdHae3.gif
The requirement of learning how your body moved with The Force made sense, especially in the context of masterhood. One couldn't master a third party before they mastered themselves -- that fact seemed straightforward enough. She nodded along as [member="Cedric Grayson"] spoke. It seemed similar to harnessing the energies to expel from the body, but instead forging the pact to use them for the body. If she viewed the Force as a tool, it was a two-way street. She was also a tool for it's efforts. The word congeal made her nose wrinkle a bit, but she got what he was trying to say.

She gave a curt nod to indicate she understood what he was instructing, and an exhale to accompany her "Okay".

Cedric continued to give her some instruction, at this point, she'd closed her eyes and was getting a feel for her own weight, consciously becoming aware of her body instead of just taking it for granted and moving around. There were some areas that felt bruised, and other areas that felt better than usual. An imbalance within herself, that she was now conscious of because she was introspective. The relationship she had with The Force up to this point was friendly, and it extended itself to her, heightening her conscious of self, companion, and environment. Stone. Bramble. Sticks. Pebbles. Dirt. Air. Wind. Sunshine.

When she opened her eyes once again, the girl felt aware of her personal situation. The sunlight warmed her skin, and she could feel herself reacting to it, and the gentlest tickle of the wind against her tresses. The distance was something she was fairly good at triaging. Calculating jumps and trajectories was a part of a skilled navigator's arsenal, something she'd argued with Frank about several times over and won. Against a droid. That part would be fine. It was the...taking the leap part that was proving to be a bit of a mental block.

Confident was something she had in spades, but The Force's unpredictability with her made her a little more apprehensive to just go. The fact he was going to wait for her was both reassuring and embarrassing. To shake it off, she equipped herself with her typical attitude and gave a roguish simper in the direction of the Jedi Master when he gave her the freedom to fail if she couldn't perfect it the first go, which was kind of him.

"Cedric. If you wanted to hold me, all you have to do is ask." She winked, even though she was still a little nervous. One foot twisted into the dirt, and she focused on the intangible and her target. Marrying the two. The outcome was clear in her mind, the scale of the cliff in contrast to her, and where she wanted to land, and a vague idea of how she wanted to get there. She imagined herself and The Force agreeing on a mental let's do this attitude, and she gave a propelling leap, buoying before she projected upward.

It was nuts.

There was an energy that darted through her muscles, saturating them with a strength that was unequivocally inhuman. Meters passed, and she felt like she was flying. Until...she wasn't. She'd overthought it. Panic filled her, and she lashed out, grabbing at the rock face rather than landing elegantly. The ledge extended itself to her fingers, and she scraped at it. The jagged edge was hostile, and tore at her skin as she gripped. The rest of her body slammed against the stone, and her feet also scrambled to find a hold and keep her leverage. It was...all too much at once. The excited vitality in her frame was still on hyper charge. She had nowhere to put it. And her grip...sucked. "Oh no, no, no, no come on, come on.." she urged herself, scraping at the plateau to try and hoist herself up and over to little avail. There was too much going on, and she ended up falling back to where she came from.

Cedric stood aside as Loske made her attempt. He did well to hide his pride as she lofted herself up into the air far higher than any mortal could. He'd expected she might succeed in her first attempt - Loske had a way about her when it came to the Force- but was not too surprised when she came crashing back down. He quickly reached out into the empyrean, willing tendrils of invisible energy to stretch forth and catch the girl before she plummeted to a certain and rather grisly death.

"Loske, I'd like to think I'd be a bit more subtle with my approach if I was trying to get you into my arms," he quipped back as he suspended her in mid-air for a moment. His brow was furrowed from the exertion, but he was otherwise unaffected as he slowly lowered her back to the ground.

"Not a bad first try. Much better than mine," he complimented as he allowed himself to relish in the relief of no longer calling upon the Force. As much as he loved it, its power was a taxing one. "You must empty yourself of all thought. A Jedi's power comes from our minds, not our hearts. Focus on the ledge. Envision it in your mind. Let go of your anxiety of failing, of the fear you might not succeed. It is entirely within your power - you need only believe it."

[member="Loske Matson"]

Her arms were folded tightly against her chest in frustration by the time [member="Cedric Grayson"] set her down. Loske knew what she'd done wrong. She'd only imagined straight up and down. The trajectory had been miscalculated and she'd let The Force down. And she'd known there was a way to survive -- his assurance to protect her was pushing B-Roll activity to the fore, and she'd taken the easy way out. A firm defiance resolved it's way into her mentality. That ferocious Kiffar independence.

Her feet clicked against the ground, and she unfolded her arms, already back on the balls of her feet preparing to try once more.

She'd already made up her mind that her mistake was in her calculations, no further misgivings. Cedric was being gracious, and as proud as she was for her navigational abilities, she truly believed the Force was in her heart. Everything about Loske was in her heart. Her mind was a medley of mistakes, infusions and misjudgements.

There wasn't anything but her and that stupid ledge now. Once again, she felt a vigorous amplification in her lower body, and she twisted to leap upward. This time, forcing herself to remember that it wasn't just an up and down. Within milliseconds, she found herself at the height she'd been at before, and had grappled effortlessly. That stain was on her memory, but this time, she reached out and felt something akin to a heavy gust behind her that propelled her forward. It wasn't very graceful, and she skidded across the jagged plateau and rolled to a stop only when she collided with the rock face itself.

She groaned, and elbowed herself back up.

Realization and elation met with a tremendous ripple of enthusiasm through her system, and she grinned madly in her solitude on the platform, emphasizing her victory with an audible squeal. Getting a bit of a grip, she crawled to the edge of the platform and gave a very obvious and enthusiastic thumbs up to her Master below.

He knew she'd make it the second time.

Somewhat amused at her squealing, Cedric allowed himself a brief chuckle. He wasted little time in drawing the Force's energies into his limbs, willing it to propel him far higher than any mortal could ever dream normally. The rush of air meeting his face made tears form in the corners of his eyes as he ascended, adding a bit of a showy flip for his own amusement before coming to land in kneeling position atop the cliffside. "If you drop the Jedi training now you'd make for a lovely acrobat," he mused, casting one last look down the side of the edge of the platform before turning away.

Loske was making quick process in her training. Far faster than any apprentice Cedric had ever worked with before. He supposed it had to do with a mix of her blood, the information hard coded into her body, and a bit of divine providence on the Ashla's part. It made it difficult to determine just when her tutelage might come to an end.

"Now that you have that down I'm going to be very pissed if you get shot again." He added, a bit of a playful tone lacing his otherwise serious words. "Just jump a lot. They can't hit targets they can't keep track of."

[member="Loske Matson"]

She was a little jealous at Cedric's affinity for having more flare to his landing, and mentally marked herself to improve her showmanship skills. This would be an entirely different story if he were stuffed in a cockpit versus her aptitude there. She smirked at his jest, rising and dusting herself off. "I'll consider it, despite the uncomfortable unitards."

The reference to the Tython mishap was unfortunate, and she grimaced at the memory she'd tried to shove away. She'd never been shot before that little adventure, and it had hurt. A lot. If it weren't for Pomsty's witchy potions, things may have turned out far more sinister for her. "You and me both." She agreed, solemnly swearing to herself that such a foolish wound wouldn't be the kind of render her so helpless again. Kriff that had sucked.

Thankfully, that leap of faith had cut their trip down by half. A significant advantage to being a Jedi hiker, versus an average joe. No need for jetpacks indeed. From this height, they could look out at the farm town below, neatly organized in clear cut quadrants for harvesting cereals and other wheats. Large farming machines slowly perused through the fields, leaving deep lines behind them. She squinted past that, convinced she could almost see S.S.Blue.

"I think I trust my heart more than my mind," Loske divulged, going back to what [member="Cedric Grayson"] had said earlier, just because she didn't want to leave any sort of misinterpretation between the student and the teacher. Especially if there was room to be wrong. "It feels more...entirely me."

Suddenly, a squall darted across the platform and through a small hole in a cluster of boulders up to their left. It wiggled for a bit, getting stuck at the juncture before it was fully able to disappear and slip inside.

"Normally I'm not one for unitards, but I suppose opinions can change," Cedric mused a bit suggestively as he watched the squall run its way into its hiding place. He'd never seen such a creature before - were it any other world, such a small and meager creature likely would not have survived. Chandrila was a special beast though; a truly idyllic world, at least until the Sith had showed up. They had a nasty way of leaving destruction in their wake wherever they went.

He gave her a small smile as she agreed on not getting shot. That little episode had worried him far more than he was keen to admit. He'd lost a student once before fighting the First Order, and Loske was a bit more than a simple padawan. Better to just avoid the whole situation.

"Your heart?" He asked somewhat surprised, though that quickly faded as understanding took hold. Loske was far more...emotive than he was. Cedric functioned nearly entirely on logic, though he allowed compassion to poke through when needed. The Graysons felt things very deeply - the majority of them were empaths - and he had little desire to connect with that side of himself beyond basic function. The road to damnation was far too easy for his kind.

Loske was cut from a different cloth. "So long as your heart recognizes when the Dark Side is about, I suppose that isn't a problem," he mused, "I'm definitely more of the mind. My emotions are better left kept on a short leash. It makes balance far easier, at least for me."

[member="Loske Matson"]

The squall did not reappear. The sound of its tiny paws agains the rocks couldn't be heard any more, and Loske squinted after it as if she could see down the tiny tunnel. It was no larger than her hand, if she chose to cover it. She did, just to test it before she responded to [member="Cedric Grayson"] giving some sort of permission to continue with how her organs worked, so long as a Sith couldn't get to her. "Well, a combination I suppose, I just don't want it to be totally out of the realm of possibility, what's allowed, what's not."

The juxtaposition between them he brought up was very obvious, and she turned to face him rather than focusing down the rabbit hole. Reason, deduction, strategy..it was all very logician, and very Cedric. Pragmatism was a part of her person as well, but she was definitely a gut-follower.

His admittance to being privy to unbalance with emotion was somewhat saddening, especially since he'd attributed the breaking of his father to the relationship with his mother. Loske did her best not to frown, and instead drew near to him for a stolen moment on the mountain side, reaching up to some of the dried blood on his chin and brushed it away gently before stretching slightly to plant a light kiss on his mouth. She dropped back down to the soles of her feet, recognizing time and place for everything and...there was still something around that may or may not have wanted them dead. She smirked, and stepped backwards, leaving her hands on his torso for a second before drawing away "Not too short, though."

She turned back to the rocks, sensing them in their respective position before reaching out with an invisible hand to slip around them and levitating a handful of the boulders with some concentrated effort. Turns out, the hole the little rodent had darted down was lengthly indeed.

"Maybe another entrance?" She suggested, looking over her shoulder.

He got the meaning.

"I understand. In the past, a Jedi might have told you your thinking is wrong," he mused, suddenly a bit unhappy with the thought. The Order of old had been very restrictive - Cedric was considered a conservative zealot in this era, but in the time of the old masters? He would have been exiled for what they might have seen as heretical thinking. He kept that thought close to his heart as he continued. "But they were the ones whom were wrong. As Jedi, we must control our emotions, not deny them. That is the balance."

Whatever philosophical thoughts or musings he might have had quickly faded from his mind as Loske drew near. This was all still a bit new for the Essonian, and he was momentarily caught off guard as Loske stole a kiss. He quickly adapted, drawing his arms about her shoulders until she pulled away. There was that warmth in his gut again - a terribly foreign thing for Cedric. In truth, longings for small moments such as these had come to dominate his present thoughts, though he kept those well hidden. He wasn't going to go on feeding her ego so willingly.

In that moment, as he watched her step away, Cedric became entirely too aware of just how much power Loske had over him - the worst realization of all was that he didn't care all that much. His ancestors would have had many words, were he still able to commune with them.

"Not quite," he agreed, an unconscious smile splitting his craggy features until she turned about. His gaze lingered on her long enough that he was unsure of what exactly she was doing, at least until the boulders began to lift. "Took me years to do that. I'm almost jealous," he offered her a hint of a smirk as he stepped past her, leading on into the cavern.

[member="Loske Matson"]

It probably would have taken Loske years too...perhaps it had taken one of her parents a long time to master that technique as well. Being a quick learner was entirely intentional in her makeup, once a lesson had been fully absorbed, all she had to do was concentrate on it and continue to practice until it was perfected. Or, as close as she could get to perfection. Her first tries were mostly always horribly clumsy. "We can cut our differences. I can't do flips after inhuman jumps."

As [member="Cedric Grayson"] passed her into the narrow cavern, she turned and walked backwards, keeping her focus on the split mountain pieces until they were set down. As soon as they were back where they'd come from, the pair was cast into darkness, save for a streak of external light from that tiny hole the squall had gone through.

This time, she was prepared and reached into one of the many pockets on her person, and withdrew a glowrod. "What's the difference between a glow rod and a light saber?" She asked casually while cracking the technology in two pieces, separating the chemlight and activating it. Two beams of light illuminated the space around them, and she handed one of the parts to Cedric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom