Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Friendly War

Terrence Winter

T
So I am wanting to learn how to be a fleeter here on Chaos with this character specifically. One of the best ways to learn I think is to get thrown head first into a situation and see where all the chips fall. So, here is what I am thinking. To anyone interested, we could do a bit of a simulated battle, using galactic internet or something I don't know the specifics, where we just hash it out in a digital battle. We would try and make it as "real" as possible, but without any impact on galactic stories. Very specific request, I know, but would anyone possibly be interested?

Terrence Winter

T
Awesome!

We could a three way war if you guys wanted, or however many people decide to give this a try. And timing works well, though given we will be doing it in a simulated environment it would not be too demanding I think. Do you guys have any suggestions or limits that should potentially be set?

Augustus Tassar Barefu Shysa Barefu Shysa

Augustus Tassar

A
Aye, size of the forces would have been my question as well.

Otherwise I would suggest to move to Discord for the details, much easier, if you are not objecting.

Terrence Winter

T
I was thinking maybe a single Star Destroyer sized vessel, and a total of ten other ships. I also had the thought of maybe limiting it to star ships from legends, like around the Galactic Civil War just so we would all potentially be on the same footing. And discord would work for me.

hAzard#3487

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom