Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Friend Courtship?...A Friendship?

"Nah. We get like...assigned specific beds. Just like..."That's yours. You'll sleep there until you leave."

At that, Iko just pointed in a random direction, as if he was recalling how he was given his dorm. Sure, it was a lot more complicated than that, but most of the details were going to go above his head anyway. All that he cared about was that he got a bed to sleep in. And it was comfortable. Relatively comfortable at least.

"It's not like I wanted to 'ave dorm mates or anything...But I'm 'appy to 'ear that you get along with the people you share a room with!"

He nodded at that, his bubbly demeanour fading slightly as he talked about the idea of having dorm mates. As much as he had a huge social battery, there were some times that he just wanted to recharge and that was hard to do when he didn't really have a place to call his own.

Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

"Er...uh...it could be worse? Could be one giant room. Maybe when you get older. I'm sure them old Jedi you mentioned don't share."

Persephone felt a little bad about bring up a rough subject, although, it was one she wasn't aware of until now. His shoulders slumped a little, looking forlorn about his entire situation. Personally, she would be more upset if a group of people were talking about moving them because of the war, but each to their own! From what she could tell so far, war and fighting didn't seem to bother most of them.

Odd.

"Uh...sorry to bring up a sore subject. Anyway....maybe I should scram? Don't wanna gain and lose a friend all in one day."

Iko Vel Iko Vel

"Eh. I'll probably never get to that level. 'ave to become a Jedi Knight I think...and that involves a lot of tasks and trials. Something to do with the Trial of the Flesh, Trial of Skill, Trial of courage, Trial of blah blah blah."

Iko tapped his fingers together, pretending to chat away with his hand. Before blinking at Persie saying she should scram and Iko shook his head almost instantly, waving his hands around in an X shape! He didn't want Persie to think she had upset him. He wasn't upset! Well...maybe a little bit, but it was completely normal levels of upset!

"No! No! You don't 'ave to scram. I mean...if you want to, you can. But I promise you Persie, I will always be your friend, no matter what!"

He jabbed his thumb at his chest, slowly but surely starting to become bubbly once more as the young Lad broke into a grin. It was true. He wasn't the kind of person to leave a friend alone no matter what...Though that might have been because he hadn't actually had to deal with anything that serious. Not yet at least.

Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

"Why won't you get to that level? You knows what....hold that thought. Yous can tell me when we meet up again. Don't wanna depress you too much in one day."

Why be at the Jedi Temple if one didn't wanna be a Knight? Persie supposed there were other reasons, maybe his Papa just couldn't take care of Iko Vel Iko Vel anymore. The boy did mention that he caused 'trouble' at home that didn't seem like much trouble to her, like kicking over paint cans, obviously on accident. Then there was the mention of his 'stupidity' so maybe Iko would chalk his lack of progressing pass a student stage to such a silly notion.

Persie didn't want to open up that can of worms. Instead she took off the little hat he had let her wear and gently placed it back on his head, adjusting it so it sat on his head just so. The girl didn't want to mess up his already messy hair, but Persie thought she did an alright job.Almost like he had it when they first started to speak.

"No's, I should be gettin' back home. Especially since it seems the festival is windin' down. I'll uh....I'll send you a message 'bout when I can head back over to Coruscant. Might not be for a little bit, gotta do with my Governess an' all. Can't be havin' fun all the time. I'll sees you around. Be safe til then an' all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom