Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request A Freeform Signature

Heya all! I'm not much of an art type or I would handle it myself, but I could use a signature for my character Ravraa Vyshraal. Nothing too fancy, doesn't even have to properly use him if that means anything. More akin to like a Tumblr moodboard if that helps you out at all.

Preferably nothing too big or gaudy, but I'm not picky.

If it helps, some general aesthetics and themes that I'm running with him

• Liberty or death
  • Spacer turned solider turned spacer
  • ANTI-SITH AKTION
  • planet hopping
  • "Huttese is a beautiful language, and you're wrong if you say it isn't!"
  • Stormtrooper Corps vibes, but nothing that would nail him down for long with the feel. Kinda a FInn situation.
  • Soft planetary vibes, the stars, rolling green fields, nightime on Agamar. So on and so forth.
  • Whatever the fuck Mumford and Sons has going on for them
  • "I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe."
  • To quote his NIO friends "FIERCE TOGRUTA ENERGY"
  • Good guy helping bad people
  • Good ol' fashioned bolt action slugthrower
  • More cosmic star shit

Whatever you come up with I'm sure will be fine, literally run with whatever ideas these bullets give you. Just looking for something to fill my signature to be perfectly honest. I'll be endlessly grateful.

Thank you for coming to my Gofundme.

Last edited:
Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal here it is. If you have more specific idea what you want, just ask ^^

GxO9AV3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom