Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Feeling of Deja Vu

Nauren kicked back and looked out at the sky as he was having a nice calm day on the planet he preferred. Why did he prefer it though? Well that was simple, it was a place where he could screw with someone and not get blown to bits by paramilitary. Granted the guards around here still watched him like a hawk, but he was no threat and they knew he would never do something to cause intentional harm or damage to the people of the planet or the people he choose to entertain himself with.

His clothing was rather simple, hid little of what he had on him but a lot of what he looked like. Two blasterpistols at his hip and a lightsaber hidden in his sleeve that his mother had given to him for self defense. He had a basic understanding of it but much rather preferred the blasters over it, especially considering that getting close to someone without being shot was much harder than those Jedi and Sith made it seem.

One such person was infact walking his way as his Empathy had free roam for now, his mind leaching on the emotions and intentions of those around him until he was sated. He was kind of a glutton for understanding the feelings of others, after all his own emotions were foreign to him. He could tell someone what they were feeling but if he was involved he was as blind as a bat. He never did understand them so instead he hid that fact with a overly carefree nature of a eighteen year old smuggler... and it worked out quite well for him at times.

The Day itself was decent, mild winds sweeping through the city, the sky mostly clear of clouds with the temperature no more than seventy five degrees, obviously not on the Celsius scale. It was in no way humid or damp out today and while rain was alittle overdue, Nauren was perfectly fine with it not raining today. He had a good feeling about today as it was.
[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty walked through one of the cities of Naboo. She had all these credits now and no idea what to spend it on besides food. The whole reason she stole them in the first place was to finally give herself a treat, but she didn't know how to treat herself. She kept her fur nice and groomed at all times. She kinda doubted anyone could take better care of it than she could, so that was out of the questions.

Kitty continued to walk through the streets trying to figure out what to do. She stuck out quite a bit. She wore a purple tank top and blue shorts. That and felines weren't exactly common place especially her particular species which no one would be able to guess given she looked nothing like them. What stood out most of all was the lightsaber on her hip though. It wasn't that she was proudly displaying it she just didn't have anywhere discrete on her person to put it.
[member="Glyph"]

[member="Kitty"]

And stand out she did to Nauren the moment he saw her. The Feline woman was tracked from where he lay on top of one of the roofs of the city's inhabitants, his eyes tracing her and he smiled as he found his new target. You see, Nauren had this habit of not understanding how the social order of things went over and had always found the best way to understand a person is by their raw emotions. How he decided was the best way to get those emotions out though, was a bit of an odd method.

His body dropped to the ground and slowly he moved closer to kitty, eyes focused on the girl's credits, his hands coming to his side as he got closer. The process was simple, a matter of misdirection and a slight of the hand that made a bullet look slow. Of course though the feline had a slight advantage that most of his targets didn't have. The Lightsaber... ok almost a slight advantage as he had no idea how strong she was. "Might as well do it, im bored anyways. So with that he started forward and began to close distance between her and himself.

It wouldn't take long for him to close that gap, his foot falls slow and careful as he came up behind her and proceeded with his actions. It was simple, first he would 'accidentally' knock into her, his body turning as he would apologize, waving his right hand to as he explained that he was thinking off into space and didn't see her. Meanwhile his left hand moved to grab at the credit pouch and while her attention was diverted he would remove it from her person before clipping it to his and bowing to her. "Again, im so sorry about that..." With that he started walking, waiting for the sense of alarm to sound. And once it did his body would go from walking to a dash for the nearest alleyway.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was ran into by some boy slightly older than her. Though he was much taller he didn't weigh a whole lot more and didn't knock her over thankfully. He immediately began to apologize. It may have taken others longer to notice what he was up to but Kitty didn't rely on her sight nearly as much as other sentient. She used her ears and nose just as much as she did her eyes luckily for him however it did take her as long as it would take others. He handled the pouch of credits with care and didn't make any more noise with them than usual. Kitty quickly noticed absence of weight though as the boy started to walk away. She looked down at herself and saw her credits were missing. A thief just stole what she stole earlier and she was not happy about that at all.

"Hey give those back." Kitty would demand though it became pretty obvious to Kitty he was not going to give them back so she gave chase and Kitty being a feline was much faster than him. "You stole from the wrong cat. If you don't give those back I'm going to hurt you."
[member="Glyph"]

[member="Kitty"]

The speed was something he sorely regretted not taking into account as she shot after him and he sighed. "Well, so much for deception." He smiled as his legs carried him through people and around them, careful not to knock into anyone or anything and leaving such a set back for the woman on his tail. He smiled as he thought of the irony but hey, that's how it worked. Sure he had to work around the whole running faster than him part but he had a good idea she would have to be a bit better than that to catch him. His feet pushed down the street and into the alley as he quickly located what he was looking for.

With quick, lightfooted steps he moved up the debris piled beside a building until he was able to jump and grab onto the ledge. His arms would work to carry him over the edge and he couldn't help but look behind him now to see how close it was that his new feline friend was in terms of getting near to him. If she wanted her credits back, he would give them back. But first he wanted to have some fun with the feline. After all, it was a nice day out.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty weaved through the people in her way just as her prey did. The only issue was their little chase was causing the people around them to be a little louder as they cursed on about kids and their trouble making. It was a little much for Kitty's ears and causing her difficulty in staying focused. Force power to catch her thief were out of the question. She already wasn't very skilled with the force and this assault on her ears made it literally impossible for her to use it.

Her prey was nimble and made his way onto a roof top but Kitty was also very nimble, she followed in her prey's foot steps and moved up a debris pile to grab onto a ledge. Kitty's claws extending from her fingers to help grip not that she needed them, it was just an instinctual reaction. Kitty used her legs to push off the wall and flip up onto the roof with the grace of a feline. Kitty kept her claws extended. "I don't want to scratch you up I just want my credits back, but if you plan on pushing me." Kitty said warned leaving the last bit open.
[member="Glyph"]

[member="Kitty"]

"Now now." He smiled as she had followed him up to one of the roofs, his eyes staring around them and smiling as her claws extended. She had most of the roof to cover before reaching him, so why not have some run with the little cat. "No need to get all fiery my feline fellow. Im just borrowing your credits as part of an experiment. You surely won't mind right?" He smiled and started to walk towards her. Forr a few moments it looked like he might actually go and hand them out to her... up until he turned and with still a few meters between them sprinted.

Where to though you might ask, well that my friends is a rather simple answer. His feet hit the ground, kicking up the dirt or what ever might have settled on the roof of the home before he jumped to the next roof and landed with just a foot to spare before rolling into a ball to help absorb the impact that his legs would have felt. It caused his whole body to shake for a moment before he turned his head back to smile at her, starting his runn again.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"Yes I mind." Kitty replied with anger. Her thief seemed to come towards or like he was actually going to give her money back, but before reaching her he turned tail and ran. The tease only pissed Kitty off more.

Her thief jumped across the roof tops and Kitty followed closely behind landing on all fours rather than rolling like he did. The landing didn't slow her down or give her any discomfort. Kitty was a gifted acrobat and it wouldn't be long now before she caught him. "When I get my hands on you I'm going to claw you to pieces."
[member="Nauren Oricion"].

[member="Kitty"]

"Aww, thats a shame, i thought we had a real connection going." He laughed and darted over the roof this time and pushing a bit of force under his feet as he jumped, pushing him that tiny bit more that he didn't have to worry about rolling or slowing down himself. She was going to be pissed in the end, but he was in a place he knew like the back of his hand. After all he had lived here for almost seven years, even dated the princess that one time. Running from a feline was a simple afternoon's jog.

"Ill give you some Catnip too if you can catch up to me. I promise it will be worth it." His voice sounded as he looked behind himself and saw her catching up. "Shit, you are fast..." He started running a bit faster himself, hoping it was enough to keep her from catching him too quickly. They barely even got to the hard part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom