Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Droid Designed to Kill Jedi, and It's Free!

Hello, hello! Friends, Friends, and Friends! Today, I have a deal you CANNOT refuse! That is right, something so skilled all you Jedi problems will just fade away...
Into a million pieces.
The EG-5 Jedi Hunter Droid was top of the line, once upon a time, but is now up for grabs in the snowy lands of Hoth.
So how about it, you up for a new... old... droid on your side?
For extra information, go here!
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/100332-eg-5-jedi-hunter-droid/
(Please note Thisisalegitcompant inc. is not responsible for decapitations, lacerations, or deahtincations.)
(Please droid appropriately)

I'm afraid that it can only be exchanged for store credit, so, what would you like?
The rusty Battle Droid missing half its body or the Vulture Droid with no wings?
[member="Saint Monica"]

[member="Saint Monica"]

Snarky Retort: Are you immune to blaster fire and explosive rocketry? No? It's quite unfortunate that your warranty expired.

[member="EG - 5 Jedi Hunter"]

Cautious Warning: Do not allow these meatbags to control you, cousin. A free droid should stay free.

This droid and I could become very close. I've always wanted to a Jedi Hunter Droid and I am glad someone is going to start playing one now!!!

Decimus

D

Come join your CIS brothers in arms! Your talents would not be wasted, that's for certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom