Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Doctor, A Alchemist, And a Sith Walk Into A Lab

So I have a big BIG BIG BIG idea but I need some people who want to help in it. it involves the Czar Project, some Alchemy, and the Dark Side of the force. this Will be extremely detailed, so don't think its petty. What you gain in it I'm not sure, I'll be blunt about it. BUT THE MUSE IS AMAZING, so I'm asking for grace. Lots of grace, but its also some what of a secret. The details exist, not in paper but in my head. The idea is huge, as it'll make something completely new to the Chaos Universe. So please hear me out least before you deny these things. They all involve me going Ingo extreme levels of pain. Its too early to just go ahead, and do it, the thing requires lots of time in making, and well..someone's gonna have to kill me...and bring me back, which is a ability of mine that's a weakness..why? How? Cause whoever brings me back is my master. That's why. I have no real free will. So? Who's interested??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom