Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A disturbance in the force, or just my wallet?

( [member="Hessti Everglade"] [member="Artorias Nexerre"] Join in whenever you're ready you two!)

It had gone off without a hitch. Julia's latest guard job had been negotiated rather well, and her newest client even paid her in advance. Some oddjob in robes. She was never one to question where her work came from though, so long as she wasn't about to go gunning down innocent lives, she had to draw the line SOMEWHERE after all.
Though with that business out of the way, she found herself...For once, able to actually relax. relax as well as she COULD in any case. There were hidden anxieties and fears that never really went away, she just dealt with them differently than she did present stress.
She decided that maybe Voss wasn't such a bad place to settle down for a day or two, it was a whole week before the job was supposed to begin after all, and with her client staying on the planet, she really had no reason to leave in a hurry.

So with that, she threw her hands on her hips and looked around, she had decided that if she was gonna be stuck on some mystic rock, she was going to enjoy it for once. "Not a terrible place...But I've definitely gotta find something to do, otherwise sightseeing for a week is going to kill me spiritually." She was already feeling the creeping boredom honestly. It was only a matter of time before she screamed from it. She began her search! She walked through the streets of Voss-ka, looking for something entertaining. She didn't really know the place well, it wasn't a planet she went to...At all. She thought about asking a local though...And one definitely stood out from the rest. A pale white woman, almost brighter than the sun in the sky. Julia didn't actually know if she was a local, but the Felecat was going to ask regardless, so she tapped on the woman's shoulder and cleared her throat. "I don't suppose you know of any entertainment venues in this place, do ya?" The Felecatian wasn't particularly on the watch for people stealing her things, if there were any. She knew pickpocketing, and places they liked to operate. This...Didn't look like one of those places.

Hessti stood on the grounds of Voss, checking of her balance of credits in her account. They had been transferred successfully, good. Then the information gathered was worth it. Now she just had to wait for the first flight off this rock and back to Nar Shaddaa. This place was to bright for her, it made her skin show-she did not like that! Bleh well at least she wasn't being bothered by any....

Tap tap

She just had to dream didn't she?

With a sigh the slicer turned to face the black haired cat girl, a look of indifference on her face as she did so. Though if one looked close they could make out a hint of annoyance. She wanted to know what now? Entertainment? Really? She didn't look like a fool but she at least seemed to be acting it talking up strangers... Whatever, she should probably address her so she'll leave her alone.

"Entertainment....? You came HERE for entertainment? ....to each his own I guess. I'm not a native ether so its not like I know, perhaps you can try the sites, if your into that sorta thing, theirs a few around here"

She would then take up a drink she had ordered earlier, staring at it a minute before taking a few sips

"Alternatively I suppose you could simply get a drink and wait till... Whatever it is your waiting for is done"

Hessti then gave a mock yawn and sat down in the nearest chair before turning her attention back to her holopad.

After all the guard had no reason to bother her further right?

[member="Julia Argyris"] [member="Artorias Nexerre"]

Voss was a fairly interesting planet from the right perspective. Artorias was one such person with that type of perspective. You see, it was a planet of Mystics. Containing a wealth of knowledge related to the Force. Of course, it was not without it's dangers to pursue such knowledge. But the presence of the Silver Jedi Order made things relatively safer. It went without saying that you should probably use the Order as your avenue of all things Force related. But one did have to learn how to be independent.

That was why the young Padawan had elected to step out of the Temple... Of course, she didn't like the sun very much, and made certain that her robes protected her well from the harmful rays. As long as she didn't let it make contact with her skin, she was fine! Since her training was still early on in it's course, she did not have a proper Lightsaber yet. Merely a training lightsaber. The blade was contained, so that it couldn't cause serious injury or death.

It could still fill out the role of a Lightsaber, but the fact remained that one day she would need to create her own. That day was not today. As it needed the guidance of a higher ranking member of the Order. Artorias just needed to sign herself up for the task... But she needed to get a little more confidence first. The reason for this little excursion. During her walk, she found two people that stood out from the others.

One with what appeared to be cat ears... And another that had strangely colored hair but otherwise looked Human. Suffice to say, it piqued her curiosity. Although... She didn't know what to say either. Artorias wasn't exactly one for social interaction. Her mind was drawing a bit of a blank in that regard.

[member="Julia Argyris"] [member="Hessti Everglade"]

Julia crosses her arms immediately at this girl's response. Just what kind of nerve did this brat have, anyway?! "Look, I just asked a damn question. It's not like I came here on purpose. I'm stuck on this rock for business, and I'd rather not have to stare at ruins for a week and nothing else. ... A drink huh? I try not to. I'd rather not be neck deep in drunkeness if...Certain people were to show up." She shakes her head, her next words mumbled under her breath. "Already taking a huge risk just coming this far into the rim..."

With an annoyed sigh, the Felecatian turned her back to the girl flippantly and walked to find a seat at this bar...Come to think of it, this was the only bar she had seen on Voss so far, and it being an outdoor style one was even odder considering everyone here seemed to busy in the mystic arts to care about a stiff drink. Regardless, she sat down and thought her situation over.

She COULD just go off the planet for a bit...Her ship was docked not far from Voss-ka after all. But...Those fees for the docking ports were annoying, and it'd just use up fuel to make a trip like that, it really wasn't worth it ultimately. She did let her eyes drift to the crowds walking by... ...And she noticed an extremely odd looking woman staring at her. Her clothes were almost as white as her skin, and her hair...Was she one of those "albinos" Julia had heard of? She definitely looked it based on the descriptions she had heard.

Still, said albino didn't seem to notice the Felecatian looking right back at her, so Julia spoke up. "What's the matter? Need something from me? ... if you're thinking I look odd, maybe you should check a mirror."

( [member="Hessti Everglade"] [member="Artorias Nexerre"] )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom