Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Den of Desperation and Crime

As the cargo ship that Fulgrim stowed away on made it to the Checkpoint, Fulgrim himself snuck away and wandered around till he found himself in the streets. Looking for a place to hide he went into a small alleyway and used his holocron to look at a map of the area and to where a Sith can allegedly be found on this planet. Following the directions he ended up in a large bazaar and shopping area that was filled to the brim with illegal arms, drugs, and slaves. This place was new to him as he was used to a more peaceful village. This place was dark, gritty, he had a looming feeling that there was danger everywhere here. Looking around he walked to an area where a collection of weapons were being sold, as to not draw suspicion he pretended to look through the shop's wares. "This place seems like it would have a sith residing here. I just have to look." he thought to himself as he then moved through the crowd hands on his saber just in case of an emergency and so it wouldn't get stolen from him.

After a while of walking around he ended up wandering into a Spice Den where behind the purple velvet curtains was a large bar filled with various alien species. As he wandered in a male Twi'lek put a hand on his face and turned Fulgrim's face to look at his. "Let's get a good look at ye new comer...soft skin, fair hair...you seem like a nice boy let me buy you some Gunjack. Great htings it does." the man cackled and pulled him into a booth where here were a few other Twi'lek, a couple Colicoids, and a Hutt. A jar of Giggledust was in the center of the table. "Good thing I can use my persuasion skills to get me something good here" he hought to himself as the Twi'lek called over a server and ordered a canister of Gunjack, and a caniser of Neuron Pixie. Guarded but calmly he adjusted his siting position to have better access to his sides. "Boy I rented me a good slave a few minutes ago, I can lend her to you for a price~." He looked the boy in the eyes. Meeting his gaze he smirked and locked eyes with him. "You will lend her to me as a gesture of kindness." he said softly as if a whisper to which the man said "On second thought I'll lend her to ya as a gesture of kindness." said the man as he called over a Pale Grey skinned Twi'lek female.

Cam'nepas

Restrained Beauty
Cam'nepas was behind the curtains, her fingers now seamlessly stroking down her lekku as she sighed realizing how awful her life had become thus far, all she was existed as a toy for those with money. She sat their in rather revealing rags that would keep her at least decent in public, leaving the rest up to the imagination of the individual clients that were purchasing her services. Her life had always been like this so it wasn't difficult to remain stuck in the master slave mentality now hearing as the man who was in charge of selling her called for her. "She was yelled at named nothing less than female twi'lek as she slinked out from behind the curtain the chains rattling behind her could be heard. It was clear that she was an obedient one from the lack of blemishes as many slaves usually were beaten into submission but she learned quickly to just behave and do as her masters told her. She looked up to catch glimpse of the man who had apparently bought her services and waited for the man to unlatch her collar to hook it up now to a chain leash that was now offered to him.

She stepped forward averting her gaze back toward the ground as not to upset the client. "Thank you sir I hope that I may be able to please whatever urges you may have this evening." She bowed down holding both her arms rather submissively now as stopped before him for his further inspection.

The man stood up to look at the Twi'lek, the others sitting at the table were whistling and cat calling her as the fair haired man walked around her. "I shall take her to one of the rooms in the back, you will lend me your VIP card no?" he looked to the man and he obediently said "Here y'are boy my VIP pass." he said giving the pass to the boy. Taking initiative he took the canisters of spice from the server and took them and the Twi'lek to the back room. "Come err...slave you will comfort me in the back." he said kind of kwardly as he'd never had to deal with such a situation. As he took her to the VIP area he liiked to her and placed a hand on her face, removing his gloves so his soft well taken care of skin touched hers. "You really are beautiful, have a seat." he said gently sitting down and patting he seat next to him, placing the Giggledust, Neutron Pixie, and Gunjack on the table. "So tell me your name first, you may call me Fulgrim." he said smiling to her. Out of the blue another Twi'lek sat beside him eyeing his spice. "Such an arrangement~ you looking for a good ti.." the Twi'lek was interrupted by Fulgrim who gave her the jar of Giggledust. "Go enjoy your self I don't need this." responded Fulgrim. Ecstatic the greedy Twi'lek grabbed onto the jar and looked to the pale grey Twi'lek. "He's a nice man, show him a good time or I'm gonna tell your owner.." she said aggressively then pushing her into the man's lap. Fulgrim taken by surprise caught her so he impact wouldn't be so rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom