Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A deal with Hutts

Planet: Nar Kaaga

"Alright so this is going to be simple" Acaleus was in a meeting, as he rent a private room in the most wealthy of hotels in the swamps of this planet. He and the Hutt were alone, and of course, nothing of weapons. Except the ones that Acaleus hide, his force usage. It could be defensive enough or true deadly. "I want to invest my money and creations. My company needs to grow, and i dont mind what it takes. Nar Hutta and Nar Shadda. Reason is that the former Hutts that tried to threat to pay them tribute ended buried"

The waiter came with drinks and snacks, leaving them on the round table. Acaleus was sitting on the other side, and place a holoproyector cube, showing the amount of things he could start doing, number of workers, machinery at his disposition, etc. Venus wasnt there, not because they wouldnt take her seriously. It was because once that happened, deals could be broken by her aggresive nature. So she was running the companies for now.

[member="Zelgetha The Hutt"]

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The stench of the oversized slug filled the room as he looked at the opportunist in front of him. He'd heard about how dangerous he could be , and as such the crime lord garnered some respect for her. The Hutt Laughed and chuckled , " HO HO HO HO HO, I control most of Hutta and have the majority of the Evocii population enslaved on the surface. I own the slave trade. " . The arrogant and red eyed being said in basic pausing before continuing , " I control much of the neighboring planets economies as a result. Do not compare me to lesser Hutt clan's. I can make life easier, or more difficult in this sector of space." . The cybernetic claw pointing at the hooded man, "However, I am looking to build a criminal empire.We are both leaders of action and for that you have my respect. " .The massive and giant slug towered over him, while a fried Gizika, the crook's favorite animal to eat.

The former psychologist spoke , in a disgusting and foul voice that his species could only pull off, " In these parts you need to have the backing of a cartel.The criminal underworld will not hesitate to challenge you until otherwise. Which means we need to come down to businiess. What are you proposing?After you make your proposition, I will make you a counter offer as is our custom when dealing with equals. " . The cyborg indulged himself eating more fried gizika's at will, waiting for the ceo to respond, few Hutt's considered outsiders as equals. To receive such an honor is rare,however, in the blink of an eye, the Hutt would have no problem destroying everything and anyone in his path. His firm voice, and stature showed his potential ally that he was open, but would not be pushed over. This psychological technique was one he learned at the university he studied at , and was proven to be the most successful way to communicate to other ceo's .

"My proposition is that instead of an endless slaughter, in which any part would finish too weak to recover" he stood up and moved his holoproyection towards a more complicated weapon "We join in this bussiness and become not just rich, but powerful and we will get respected, in a interplanetary level"

Exo-eskeleton

"This will enhance the physical ability of any soldier, enough to lift a boulder and to prevent the kinetic push from and attack at the user will" Although he wouldn´t use that equipment. Too much of a bother for him. He passed the next proyection.

Space Transfer , Invictus , IKR

"A corvette, dropships. Mass production, resistants but low amount of damage. And last but not least"

Building station , City

"This is the real stuff. This construction will need turrets, an army to defend it, but will get us income like no other. With the city i inspired in Bespin. Could be an army base or a simple flying district for the rich" You provide the money and i help you taking control of the Hutts main worlds

[member="Zelgetha The Hutt"]

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"I agree with your proposal , your new title will be as an Honorary Hutt on the council, when I attempt to rebuild the Hutt Empire. When Hutts declare a friendship, they give each other gifts of equal value in order to cement the alliance. You will need a factory in order to build what is needed." , the fearless criminal looking with approval at Acaleus. "I will give you the labor resource that you need, a batch of custom slaves to work at your disposal. Free of charge, this is a thousand custom slaves, trained to your liking. This is ussually worth a lot of money, I need a new custom ship, a pleasure ship that can get me where I need. That can carry my entourage of people. I also need a quarter shipment of weaponry for my slaver force on Hutta." , The Hutt hand gesturing while speaking to the other side of the room . An alliance was being formed, a powerful one at that, both needed different things and could help one another. The galaxy was entering Total War, and it was time for the return of The Old Hutt Empire. The Hutt put forth his metal cybernetic claw forth, to shake the being in hopes that this would be the deal.

"I got one factory in Nar Hutta. Another one would be good for production" an investment that large was enough to make a difference. Venus was going to start calling engineers and construction companies "Keep the slaves bussiness to the cleaning, food services or in a gladiators pit" He was a slave almost 10 years ago. The reason he used the wrist lightsabers was to cover the skin marks left from the chains. He won after killing everything they threw at him in the fighting pits "I prefer to hire people. Im not just an engineer that gives templates to another one and expect that everything goes well. And worst, i won´t be doing a great work if i smell dirt from filthy slaves everywhere i go" at least that was truth. He wouldn´t be dealing with slavers and freeing slaves everywhere he go, but Acaleus could spare them the heavy and bad working condition. Most of them had to move equipment without using cranes. Thats why they cost less money, and if they dropped the expensive equipment, they would get whipped "Whipped or not, the expensive equipment will still get damaged" thought

He spoke to the Hutt "I will start building something for you. Just wait and i will deliver something of my own designs" said, as Acaleus save the info in his pocket "One last thing. Never. Test. My. Resolve" he stood up "If you manage to form another Hutt Empire, let me know"

[member='Zelgetha The Hutt']

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

"Me bookie , they wont be slaves, they will be whoever you want them to be. Think of them as cheap labor Evocii.Whom will have a better life if they work for you." , the silver tongued leader spoke. " Luckily we can afford to replace damaged equipment as it encounters us. I will have your workers transferred to your factory building site, they will be loyal and hard workers. The finest you will ever come by. " . The nasty slug paused, burping before continuing, "I assume you I can count on you to shape the galaxy into our image. Welcome to the Hutt council , the underworld will be ours.I will also reinforce your security with some of my people to keep other cartels away. " , the barbaric cretin spoke. The alliance was formed , both entering a powerful economic alliance that would now dominate Hutt space. Nal Hutta would be very much secure with Acaleus's presence. "I also would like to pass you on some information, I have found an ancient Hutt Temple on Nal Hutta, dating back to the Hutt Empire days. Should you wish to join my expedition, I would welcome that resolve." , The Hutt's Cybernetic arm shaking the Human's hand.

"I will decide if they are loyal" he shake the Hutt hands, nodding. He would trust him for now, but always keeping his guard up. Better to be cautious "And welcome to a good future" Acaleus was about to walk to the door, as he had other bussiness to attend when the hutt spoke about something that draw his attention. A temple in Nar Hutta? Weird but possible. Maybe it was located in a current bar or below a junk shop. The most worthy thing that he would find there would be a templates or important information "Im interested. Give me a call, and i will rendevouz with you weapons ready" with that being said he put his hood and leave the room

"Venus, call our contractors and hire guards. We are going to expand the company" said to his comm walking towards the hangar, where his ship was landed.

@[member='Zelgetha The Hutt']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom