Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A deal gone wrong [Open]

Nikolas Valin

It was a dark and stormy night...
OOC
I made this just as to introduce my character to everyone,and what better introduction than violence?

IC

Nik sat at the helm of the "Watchful Eye",staring at the modified V-wing light cruiser,and group of Fighters infront of him. After a few minutes,he activated comms,where a Rodian appeared on the communicator. "Well Valin,I assume you've found the girl's whereabouts?" the Rodian said,eyeing Nik suspiciously. "The girl is buried far,far away Maltin she was killed by some Hutts." Nik said. "Well then,you won't be receiving payment!" Maltin said angrily. "Maltin,I traveled very far to find that little she-skunk,we had a deal,and if you don't pay me i'll-" Nik was cut off as Maltin yelled,saying "You'll what,how DARE you even attempt at threatening me,I have a right to pay you or not,no one is interested in listening to a fat little beast rambling about lost credits!" The Rodian yelled. "I know some dangerous people,you don't wanna mess with them,they'll track you down,and fight you till your nothing but ash!" Nik bluffed,hopinh Maltin was stupid enough to fall for it. "Like who,WHO in the galaxy would try and threaten me?" Maltin mockingly asked. "I...I know a Sith lord,yeah-yeah he's real strong,smart,and has his own fleet,and he could destroy you in two hits!" Nik said,still bluffing,he'd never really gotten to know any Sith,and has been rather afraid of anything involving them,especially if they aren't an acolyte. "A-a sith lord,w-well what if you never get to tell this Sith lord,what if your ship were to be blown up by a gas leak in your ship,no-nobody would think poor old Maltin did anything,oh he's been traumatized by the death of poor Nik Valin....open fire!" Before Nik could react,the Fighters got into an attack formation and the cruiser opened fire.

The AT-120 hyper space had a little failure so they were flying from system to system searching a spaceport to fix the problem "Should i help?" said Venus, his pilot "I dont know" Acaleus sat in the co-pilot sit and hacked the communications of both ships, keeping distance" "zzzz...know a Sith Lord, yeah-yeah he´s real strong..zzz" "Wow the T.U is friend with Siths factions, so lets help this guy and see if we can get a reward" said Acaleus as he stood up to find a coffee. Venus, one of the best pilots in the Techno Union, started the weapons of the ships "GS-100, do not engage to us" the laser cannons locked sights on a Fighter and shot, making a direct hit, dealying enough damage on the center of it. The explosion was enough to alarm the others near ships "Acaleus, bring your ass to one of the laser cannon!" "Alright! Was grabbing my coffe!" Acaleus deploy the gun and started aiming the enemy

[member="Nikolas Valin"]

Nikolas Valin

It was a dark and stormy night...
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

As the AT-120 fired,Nik primed up his blaster turrets and began firing on the Cruiser,as his ship began shaking from the V-wing and the "Watchful Eye" trading shots

Venus one of the good pilots you could find in the Techno Union, but she charged a lot..."Wuujuuu another one. Keep on going" "Acaleus, i need you to destroy the fighters on our tails" "Im on it" said locking on targets and shooting. One thing he knew is that the only reason this ship wasnt receiving any damage was because of all the weaponry it had "Keep up with me or we arent going to make it!" screamed Venus "You spin so much for the love of god! How much ships are left?"

[member="Nikolas Valin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom