Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A community generated alien: Voting!

Choose which frame for the alien you would like to see in the CGA.

• Anthropomorphic Sea Creature (Jellyfish)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Avian

• Insect

• Humanoid/Mammilian

• Reptilian

• Creative Combo- Explain below

• Other- Explain below

• Total voters
Okay, so I decided that 'talking it out' is never going to work, so I 'voted' (haha) that we should go back to the good old days of cold cruel majority Rules. So yeah, vote in the polls so I can get a general Idea of what is most popular as far as traits. (To be honest I want to make a floating anthropomorphic jellyfish) So yeah, I tried to put in all of your suggestions, and as many basic frames I could think of. If you think up something new, tell us about it either here or in the original thread.

Ready...set... VOTE!

Okay, I'm going to say that voting ends on Wednesday around this time (6:00). So try and break the ties we have currently! Thus far the leaders are:

Anthro Sea creature (like a Jellyfish) and Avian are tied.
While Shapeshifter and Allergy to precious metals are off to an astounding lead. Obviously if Avian were to come on top Flight would go with it regardless if you had chosen otherwise, it would simply be a no brainer. So this is what are creature is 'shaping up' to be ;)

I think at this point Shapeshifting is here to stay, along with an allergy to precious metals.

Mmmmm K, so yeah there was quite a delay, lol. My bad. But anyway, I would like to inform you all that Avian has won as the frame, and as such will come automatically along with it (although it still would have it even if not for being an avian, being the second most popular trait.)

The next winners are Shapeshifter, a quite popular trait that had an astounding lead of 9 compared to flight and eat everything of 5. So then I have decided it will have all of those. Being avian it makes sense for it to fly, and shapeshifting makes it unique (ish, lol). I'm going to use eat everything also because (it was tied with flight as 2nd) it makes sense when used with the next winner.

The last winner(s) is an allergy to Precious metals, (so they can't eat LITERALY everything) with an almost unchallenged lead of 9 as compared to the runner up's 4. I think I'll squeeze in that weakness to foam as well, as it is an interesting weakness for cancelling out Shapeshifting (look on the original thread). So all in all, here is your alien summary!

An Avian race of shapeshifters whom upon contact to foaming agents are paralyzed and thus can no longer control their ability to change shape. Their beaks are lined with an acidic coating allowing them to digest nearly anything when 'activated', but they have a crucial weakness in this strange ability to eat anything, allowing them to collect enough mass to change forms into things several times bigger than themselves; metallic substance's. Like foam, these shifty birds are strangely drawn away from nearly any kind of metal, the reason being the entire race is fatally allergic to them when in large enough quantities. The allergy can intoxicate them through ingestion, or absorption through the blood stream (i.e., gets cut up by metal and the result is that the Alien becomes intoxicated and sick, degrading their combat performance to nil).

They are shapeshifters, however they are not gene shufflers. They cannot magically grow gills and go deep into the ocean, or rearrange their organs to suit any environment. They are as the name implies, Shapeshifters. They have a basic ability to change their outward appearance and Phenotype, and internally they are normally prepared, with hollow rubbery-like cartilage that allows them to be easily bent or condensed without breaking. The weakness to foam though is a chemical reaction to the skin however, perhaps an allergy, but what it does cause a paralysis chemical to be produced when in contact. This then means that foam slowly eats away at their skin.

What do you guys think? (Also, can we assume that the Avian is not exactly humanoid being as there was a separate option for that, or is humanoid more relatable and easier to comprehend? If it wasn't human like I would be doing something like a 'giant' bird type deal.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom