Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Choice with Consequences

Skice walked silently through the hallways of The leadership school (yes I looked it up on wookiepedia that is its actual name) On the planet of Andara, She wore a look of guilt as she trudged through the blood stained hallways of the school Sirens going off and numerous people congregating outside the building as she ventured further in the corpse ridden hallways of the institution.

She stopped at one particular door and peered into it as if it were a mirror, Her face contorted and she sighed her eyes a pale Sith yellow as her quivering hand pressed the button on the control panel next to her. The door immediately slid open and a assortment of 5 year boys and 1 Twi'lek instructor she looked to be in her mid 40's as she stood shivering creating a barrier between Skice and the children.

Skice looked down at her blood stained hands unable to bear the cost of what she had done. She took one heavy step forward pressing the group farther into the corner, Her eyes still had a pale Yellow in them but this time, They were accompanied by a tear as it dropped to the floor. She stared away and took a brief moment to collect herself while staring at the wall behind her.

As she contemplated her Sin a little boy stepped forward from the crowd with a rock in his hand fearful but more intrigued than anything. He came to her leg only measuring up to her waist as he grasped the rock tightly in his hand.
She turned to look at him perplexed and dumbfounded. Without an ounce of hesitation he struck her side with the rock as it dripped blood onto the floor injuring the woman minorly. "That should make it easier." He whispered in a fair tone as skice detached a Metal sword from her utility belt she placed on the boy's neck.

She staggered and her voice turned to a tender breeze as she whispered "I'm sorry...That I don't feel bad doing this." She then slit the boy's throat.

Jorus being acutely attuned to the force felt a massive amount of grief and pain coming from the planet of Andara. He arrived on the planet and headed to the source of the pain and the suffering. Jorus hadn't felt something like this for a long time, ever since the last battle he was caught in the middle of between Jen'ari empire and the Revenant empire. In that battle Jorus had fought encountered two dark council members and somehow managed to come out alive.

Jorus arrived at the school and entered through the front door. Blood covered the walls, there had been a massacre here, he thought to himself. However he still felt someone else through the force here, he ignited his one of his orange lightsabers to light his way down the halls. He walked past the bodies littering the hallway, his mask filtering out the smell of dead bodies.

He then came upon a young woman standing over a young dead boy. He didn't say anything eyeing her carefully.

Skice Variger

Skice looked behind her as Jorus entered the room he stood there motionless unable to fathom why she would commit such a haness and unprevoked crime. And the truth was even though she was te one responsible she was more confused than anyone to why she commit genocide on a group of children. Skice gasped and took a few steps back carefully stepping over the corspe behind her, She covered her mouth and drooped her blade. "Its...its not what it looks like...it really isn't." She continues to step back as the severity of the situation seeped into her veins and clogged them.

As she began to walk in circles she paused for a brief moment and turned to look at Jorus with a look of self doubt "I don't deserve to live for what I have done." It was too late now her dark intentions began to unfold she used the force to pull out the hilt for a Saberdagger. She rushed at Jorus and ignited the yellow blade nanoseconds before crashing into his orange blade.

Jorus Dane

Jorus deftly parried the strike from Skice with ease, being the far superior swordsman he could afford to hold back and merely defend himself. There sabers again clashing, Jorus using one hand letting Skice ware herself out by repeatedly attacking him. His form II makashi style of lightsaber combat looking so graceful that at times it looked like he was dancing when parrying and blocking Skice's strikes. They locked sabers again, and Jorus looked into her pale yellow eyes.

"Why?!" He yelled over the sound of their clashing blades. He couldn't believe someone could commit such horrors so mercilessly. He had seen the atrocities of the sith and only they compared with something like this. Slaughter of the innocent is something they would indulge in to immerse themselves in the dark side of the force.

Skice Variger

Skice stared into Jorus's widened grey eyes as he asked to why she would do such a thing. She looked away not daring to answer his question it was still a mystery as to why he would come here right now as she murdered countless lives that she can never get back, The thing was though once she left this school Skice would have to suffer a punishment she can never repay. She looked into his eyes one again hers beginning to swell with tears.
"What do you think I am huh? Tell me WHO CHOOSES TO BE THIS TELL ME!"

Her voice began with a tone of remorse for the situation but turned to Rage at this man for daring to witness what an awful person she could be when necessary. She backflipped away unable to overpower the man with precise strikes she tried a different strategy. "I'm a horrible person....I..i don't need anyone to tell me.....anything at all like that!" She sobbed away her sentence and raised to hands to the ceiling one holding a Holocron of some sort and the other with the throat of the young boy who's throat she slit earlier. Suddenly the ground would begin to shake as she started to bring down the building.

"Leave now Jedi or you will die."

OOC: Just so were clear i know your character isn't a Jedi he is a Grey Jedi.

Jorus Dane

Jorus calmly sheathed his blazing orange lightsaber to his belt, and raised his hands to the ceiling to defend himself using the force. Her rage was evident, allowing her to tap into the dark side of the force. Jorus knew he either had to help her return to some form of sanity or end this quickly. In her rage she didn't seem to know what she was dealing with, if she had reached out with the force she would have felt his power and backed down.

"Don't do this... there is always a path to redemption." He said bracing himself for her attack.

If the ceiling came down on his head he knew that he could stop it easily and respond with his own attack with the force. His power of telekinesis using the force was so powerful that he could break every bone in a persons body just by pushing them with the force. He knew if he would kill her if he had to, but he would much prefer to incapacitate her.

Skice Variger

Skice looked at the man her heart pounding against her chest and her palms shaking as his words penetrated her mind and left a burning imprint on the surface of it. She dropped to the floor as if her legs suddenly stopped working, her hands were spread out across the floor and she was...crying. All this emotion had been building up inside her for years now and this man this whatever he was pulled them from the depths of her soul. Her head lifted off the ground only to hear the faint whispers of power inside of the mans body.

Her mind was clouded but she could see the danger signals emitting off this man. She stood up and began walking away, "Your wrong there is no chance for redemption." Her eyes returned to their natural brown color and she walked off jumping through a window its shattered remains stabbing her body on the way out.

Jorus Danehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/20541-jorus-dane/

Jorus simply sighed and walked over the dead body of the boy she had killed, he put his hand to the boy's head and whispered,

"Rest in peace young one."

He then exited out of the front door of the temple, and saw the girl running, he sat down and reached out with force. The feeling of an invisible hand wrapping around her body completely stopping her from moving. He then began to drag her towards him, his eyes closed as he pulled her towards him. She had to be saved from the destructive path she was heading down.

The wind blew in her face the leaves dropped in her wake as she sprinted further and further towards her destination impertinence filling her step...freeze. Her body stopped as she was taking another step, She fell to the ground driving more pieces of glass into her body waranting a loud shriek of pain. She was flopped on her back stabbing her once again as she groaned in pain. She let out multiple moans of pain as she was dragged closer and closer to Jorus.

Her screams continued one being particularly loud as one drove halfway into her spine. "For the love of all that's good in this galaxy please stop!" Her body was frozen and she could just barely move her lips as a trail of blood followed behind her motionless body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom