Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Child Ripe for the Picking (Three other people may join)

Quincy flopped onto the ground backwards onto a patch of false grass on some strange land she has never been. She had smuggled herself into a ship in which she had no idea where the destination was but apparently it was a great place. She looked at her right hand and sighed as the skies contrasted her ebony skin. "This is a good day, just as long as no one catches me."

Solan was sitting there on the very fake grass that the woman had showed up and flopped down onto and he blinked as the tree he was leaning against had him propped up. Normally he didn't quite see people laying around and while the grass was fake there were some trees supported in a interesting fashion. His hands were crossed over his stomach as he had been sitting there and napping. His voice sounded softly and his eyes pierced through silvered hair that he wore. "Catches you doing what?"

[member="Quincy Evelyn Sharpe"]

"Come on kid." She said the words looking across the field while the blonde from Redemption Squad stood there in her armor. They had been working since the death of her father to try and get back to something of a friendship as she was moving and looked at the image [member="Zathra Fett"] had painted on her rifle. A smirk on her face though while she was speaking and the other members of the team were with her, they had been given limited privilege before they were running off across the fields in quick order while she looked over some of the hills.

Quincy jolted up as the boy spoke out towards her. Her face studied the man with all intents of persuading him that she was not going to get into trouble. Before she spoke a woman a few meters away called out and she let out a smile "I am uhhhh..... With her! Yes that's it! I came with her to do.... things?" She let out a cheesy smile with her eyes closed and stood up and patted herself. Though her lying skills were pretty horrible and obvious to see that she wasn't part of the group that came here intentionally. "By any chance that I didn't come here with her, would you tell?" She confided while walking up to him with her left hand behind her back.

Grimm

Grimm landed his ship on a nearby planet because he needed to do some business. When he was getting a weird feeling, a signal went off and he opened the ramp. Looking around the fake grass, he noticed three people.

"What is going on?" He asked confusedly.

[member="Willa Isard"]
[member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Grimm"] [member="Quincy Evelyn Sharpe"] [member="Alexander Sannes"]

Willa stopped and raised an eyebrow as she caught sight of something. A gathering group and her hand came up. The ones with her stopping and looking while she slung the rifle across her back and crossed her arms. "So what do you think is happening?" She looked to Lorna who stood there next to her and while recovering from her face being smashed into a faceplate was healing the vahla spoke low. "Don't know, be ready for anything." Her eyes flicked between the ones there while moving into earshot.

[member="Quincy Evelyn Sharpe"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Grimm"]

"To be completely honest i don't worry myself with facts like that but i assume by the fact you are asking me that you didn't actually come with her. What are you a criminal on the run or just someone lost in the galaxy. Either one is fine with me i am just curious about you..." He looked at her then at the other two he could see, raising a brow and looking at them as he stared at the two people. One was a female, someone he didn't recognize at all and the one that the girl was talking about. The second was a man with as strange looks as his, he would let Quincy talk though to the question.

[member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Grimm"]

Quincy just sighed and gave in to her own will, its not even as if she was getting questioned thoroughly but just at all. "I honestly am mixed between lost and stowing away. I have no idea where we are right now." She looked around to see a group gathering. 'Jeez this is becoming more of a trouble than I thought, I would never have wanted a crowd to show up.' She thought to herself eyeing everyone else. Though she looked back at the boy who she had first interacted with "What brings you to.... wherever this is?"

Grimm

Little was known to him, expect someone had stowed away in his cargo. It wasn't like he cared he did it many times as a smuggler, but now his product was another question.

He tapped the buttum end of his craft, it was fine now. Looking around the area, he wondered if someone was looking into the landing.

"So since your here, do you two want to earn some credits?"

[member="Willa Isard"]

Now she was curious looking on at them while stepping forward and keeping her arms crossed over her chest before flicking her eyes around the other two wondering what she had found herself into. In the grand scheme it could always be worse she was guessing but at least she had her weapons and the dauntless blade from akure would come in handy for force users before she moved her hand and grazed the shatter pistol and smg. "Testing out new things." She said with while looking at the girl just a little.

[member="Quincy Evelyn Sharpe"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Grimm"]

Alex shrugged and looked around them as the question was posed. The woman was paying attention now and the other man offered them a way to make credits. He laughed as his hand touched at the saber he had hidden, if only this man knew what he was. But first this girl deserved her answer and he was going to give it to her. "I decided to buy a ticket to a random world with no worry about where it was i was brought, so you could say we had about the same plan and with different methods i assume?" He smiled at her for a moment.

Quincy shifted her eyes back and forth between the group, each when they gave their answer on what they were doing on the planet. She first looked at the woman and her equipment and instantly thought to herself 'I better not do anything rash around her.'[/color] Her eyes shifted back to the boy and she put a hand behind her head and she smiled with closed eyes "It would seem so. But I will take the man I stowed away's offer, I could use some work while I am here." She looked at him with a cocky smile and spoke again "What needs doing?" She said moving her hands back to her sides.
[member="Willa Isard"]
[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Looking into the issue further, another face as appeared out of nowhere. This was rather interesting to see, well it didn't matter to him. They were here now, such a strange group to meet in such a distant place. The guy didn't really say anything to him, while the girl was one to accept the offer. The third women was rather well prepared, looked like a mercenary and was most likely the highest threat appearance wise. He gazed his hand over the left side of his waist, finding his holster for his blade to be intact that was slightly visible as he brushed his coat away for a moment.

"That's great Miss?" He said trying to find out, if she had a name then moving on with the conversion."I have a hover truck that needs to be delivered to a village on this planet. A little hazy on the directions, but we can explore." He said with a bright smile on his face.

He looked from the guy to the new women that appeared.

"Would the two of you be interested in a good pay out? I'm a little short handed."

[member="Willa Isard"]

Willa looked at how quickly the girl was on while she let the rest of her squad come to be at her back. She flicked her eyes to look from the one offering a job and motioned with her fingers to the five armored soldiers with her. "Scout ahead and confirm." A look from Lorna as she raised the faceplate. "Parameter's from overwatch states we test equipment here and return." She looked over. "And we are, if someone attacks we get to shoot them." A smirk was on her face while the rest of the Redemption Squad was moving off towards the hills. "I'll go along for now."

[member="Willa Isard"] [member="Grimm"] [member="Quincy Evelyn Sharpe"]

He listend to them all and shrugged as he leaned back and shrugged. Thinking about he thought why not as long as no one from the order found out. So he sat up and brushed himself off as he spoke. "Screw it, might as well do something interesting today and have some fun with the day. Plus the extra credits are something im sure anyone could get behind and make some bonus cash." He was also extremely curious in the two that he had met just now, the run away girl and the man with a job both interested him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom