Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A change of heart... to a even darker one (Open to Sith)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He scratched his head, it seemed to be alot of effort to do this simple task but he was up to the opportunity, he walked up to one pillar and examined the artifact, he did not recognise it, it was so different, so unique, he had been on the planet for 2,000 years before he was frozen, and yet this he had never seen before. He shrugged and lifted one artifact with ease, he looked at the other one and lifted it so it hovered over his left hand, while the right idly spun the other artifact.

He pushed the artifacts to make two third's of the circle with Venom, his eyes scanning the artifacts, taking in every small detail as he stood there, waiting for what was going to happen next.

Matreya

Zaiden nodded and stepped to his spot, eyeing the individual artifacts. Though he was youngest in the room he believed, he knew his intellect covered a lot, yet he had never seen nor heard any details of such pieces. Touching one lightly, Zaiden called out, "Wheree did you find these Venom? They're ancient. Like older than you ancient." He shrugged and began to make them both hover, imbuing the room with his energies and completing the circle.
@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] @[member="VenomTartarus"]

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
The energy was now flowing in the circle and as the force was drawn by the artifacts, as if something caught its attention, they became to shine even more and a circle of dark smoke formed around them: "Yes they are older... They were part of my collection of artifacts. I found them all, long ago through out several planets. During my journeys and in my past, even before I became a Sith, I took an interest in the dark side and the artifacts that carried it. I collected everything I found even If I didn't know what it would do. With time I came to use them to build an armor, the one I wear now that has kept me alive for this long. And only after several years of study have I learned the purpose of each one of them. These ones in particular will be very useful in our endeavor.... I found them in force nexus. I believe they were created by ancient Sith within various force nexus, maybe with crystals created by the force itself... Hard to say really."

Venom refocused on the task on hand but it was confusing.... for years he never thought about it. The artifacts were all very similar, he found them in several different planets and yet they all seem to have had the same origin. And the rest of the armor as well... And Venom didn't know why. Venom's former self had been dying through out all of this years and for a brief moment it was as if it awakened from a coma. What was happening? And then the artifacts, as if becoming aware of his consciousness, closed his mind again.

Venom must have been quiet and silent for some time, nothing happening during that time. He looked around realizing he was out briefly and continued the ritual "We can do this if we imagine the core of the planet as an heart and the force across us as our hands. We can create a sword, in our mind, and push it forward. Doctor I need that biosynthesis as soon as I'm done here" Venom said this, closed his eyes and in his mind shaped a vision of what was happening. The sword and the heart, and with the connection, Twin and Venom's master would see the same vision. Meanwhile n the middle of the circle a spiral of red aura and black smoke would rise. Denser and higher as soon as every one of them had done their part. And then Venom would deal the killing blow.

@Silas Malkavian @Zaiden James-Greyson @Sarkus Twin Kilborn

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He listened to Venom's discovery of the artifacts, it seemed like the Force guided him to these artifacts. He remembered the Ancient Sith well, when they first attacked the Republic in the Great Hyperspace War and when they returned to the known galaxy during the Galactic Civil War. He still did not recognise these artifacts but he shrugged and then noticed Venom had been silent for a long time, in fact too long for it to not be strange, he looked over to Zados and shrugged.

He listened again to Venom's instructions and followed them with ease, he gripped the artifacts and stabbed them in the planet's surface, grunting with effort and he slams it hard into the surface, he applied alot of push to the artifact due to his heighten anger.

VenomTartarus

As Venom stabilized the artifacts he still needed his master's intervention and the doctors synthesis and armor: "Master... Lets do this. And doctor, time to show your intellect." Venom saw Twin's intervention... exactly what he needed. The world's scream could be felt through the force and it will become even more massive....

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @Silas Malkavian

Silas Malkavian

S
@[member="VenomTartarus"] @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Silas quickly got attuned to the equipment and started processing the genetic material and other substances that Venom had provided. The equipment as he suspected was state of the art and began it's processing with little difficulty. The machine thrummed and whirred before finaly settling into a dull idle state awaiting the final steps. If the power stayed constant and Silas activated the last step in proper time, Venom would have his change.
"Everything is ready for you to begin, Mr. Tartarus," Silas said clamly

VenomTartarus

(Zaiden can't post for some reason, so he said we should continue without him. lets just pretend he is here doing his part and finish this, I tagged you Zaiden in case you want to see the rest )

With everything ready, Twin and Zaiden maintaining the circle, Venom just needed to give the final push. Venom lifted the artifacts to the middle of the circle, and the other artifacts followed. With them rotating in a spiral, Venom just needed to focus and beam of a dark red light bursted to the middle of the circle. And suddenly all seemed normal. The cloud of darkness was gone, the beam as well, and everything stood still. The artifacts returned to the pillars and Venom returned to his place. "Any moment now..."

And then the temple trembled, a whirl, a black hole forming in the circle. The screams could be heard, from the dead, the planet, everything was screaming. You did not need to have a connection with the force to hear them. The screams became manifestations and everything was being drawn to the black hole. The temple started to crack on the walls and the floor. "Doctor... Do it. And prepare my armor... Zaiden and Twin, stay away from the void."

@[member="Silas Malkavian"] @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He heard the screams burst inside his head, thousands of voices, some he remembered from long ago, then suddenly he begins to remember the senseless killing, the cries of innocences, the desperate pleas for mercy and just his sinister laughter was all that was returned. He shook his head, he was a Sith now, those memories were not terrible, they were necessary, he was on the right path and no silly memory could warp that away from him as he stands his ground and hears Venom warning him away from the void.

He looked towards the Doctor, then Venom, then the armour, wondering what the hell was going on around here.

@[member="VenomTartarus"] @[member="Silas Malkavian"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom