Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A change of fate? (Mantic Dorn)

Ri'ven Gevrok

A cigarette and a gun's all you need.
Derriphan had a sudden realization when he heard [member="Mantic Dorn"] say that. 'Is the dark side really that corruptive?' He thought as he raised a hand up and stared into his palm, then he moved it down and sighed. "This redemption you talked about... what is it? exactly?" He didn't know much about the light side, if any thing at all. What he did know was of the skill Electric Judgment, his mother had said it was a pale imitation of force lightning but only that the jedi could use it.
He was worried though, his mother had been a pureblooded sith and if the dark side tainted then it might as well be on a genetic level for Derriphan. 'Does this mean I'll be hunted down even if I no longer use the force at all? Just because of my genes?' He thought after that before he looked intently at Mantic, his red glowing eyes a testament to his heritage. "If it means my survival I am willing to come before this council you spoke of, even if it would mean confinement within a jedi temple for a few years I accept."

Nodding slowly Mantic leaned forward placing his elbows on the table.

"We are all but leafs in the great cosmos. We can however trust in the gust that bring us out of the storm rather then the wind throwing us into a pit of fire." he smirked.

"That was my first masters advice to me as I was brought into the jedi order. It took me some time to understand it. But I believe these words might have a meaning to you now." he said and leaned back.

"The council are some of the most powerful, but foremost wisest representatives of the jedi. They will know if your heart is truly capable of redemption. But be prepared on that it might take effort and time before they admitt you. I can however bring you to someone who will tell you how to proceed."

He looked intensly on [member="Derriphan Itsu"] - hoping for a positive answer but prepared for a failed attempt to open the man to the light.

Ri'ven Gevrok

Derriphan took a deep breath in before he closed his eyes to meditated for a minute, he was making sure this was what he wanted. With a loud sigh, he breathed out and opened his eyes and stared right into [member="Mantic Dorn"]'s own eyes. "I'd rather face the collective wisdom of the jedi council, if they deem me irredeemable then it wouldn't waste anyone's time in the end. If they are as wise as you say that is then they should be able to tell me if my redemption is possible the fastest." Derriphan then said as he moved his hand forwards in the handshaking gesture. "I believe you should know my true name as well, I am Derriphan Itsu."

Mantic met the gaze of [member="Derriphan Itsu"]
It held the dark side and was a terrible thing in itself. But there was light as well, hope and a sense of wish to set things right.

He inclined his head in respect for the mans decission.

"Then we shall not waste more time then necessary. While the times we live in are chaotic and troubling and I can not promise what will happen next. I can however promise to do my very best for you to face a fair and just future as possible."

Mantic rose to leave, and indicated for [member="Derriphan Itsu"] to follow. Once the storm was over they would have a long journey ahead.

Ri'ven Gevrok

Derriphan smiled when [member="Mantic Dorn"] spoke to him, he felt a sense of hope for what was to come. He rose up and moved out of the booth to follow after Mantic. "I have a ship of my own if you don't have one." He said once they had left the din of the cantina. Outside the storm had been short lived and was now in it's death throes as stray wind strokes battered the space port in an effort to make it's life known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom