Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Chance Meeting

He stopped hearing her say the word Sith and he closed his eyes and turned around to her. "Then you have my sword as well." He told her and opened his eyes his one eye was twitching as he was containing his emotions. They had made it back to the console and he took his seat and offered for her to take a seat.

"You may call me Glitch." he told her and brought the console up and sighed.

"I can tell you the last place I Knew she was. But once I arrived The woman in her body was not her." He took another deep breath and a tear hit the console and a voice spoke.

"DNA verified Would you like to activate lock down protocol?" This came from the console.

"No return us to the warehouse." He then looked at his guest and offered his robotic hand. He smiled something he felt he hadn't done yet but she deserved it and had given him a rare gift hope.
"Thank you for the hope."
Riamah Riamah

Glitch stopped suddenly when she said the word Sith and promised his sword. He then gave her his name, and Ra nodded. She had already given hers, but when he held out his hand, she took it to shake.

All told, this was one of the easiest recruitments. There were no bruises or bloodshed. She had picked up a new arms dealer and member of her movement. When he had come inot this warehouse, it had been to repair some droids. The change in her fortune surprised but pleased her.

She lifted an eyebrow at his statement about giving him hope, but she wasn't sure how to respond. Taking the neutral path...

"You're welcome, Glitch. I hope we can become more than just business partners in time."

This was more than Ra would typically have said about her personal feelings, and she closed her mouth right after speaking. Mentally slapping herself, she was silent for a few moments.

"Is there anything else you need from me today?"

Glitch Kinthal Glitch Kinthal

Ra had made a statement that had caught him off guard but he simply smiled at her. He lowed his hand and rested it on the console debating the next move but at this point there wasn't one the transaction was done and he had vowed his sword.

"As for what I do required is help finding my sister. She was last seen on Korriban outside the temple of Tulok Horde." He slowly stood up and moved down the warehouse and grabbed his shirt and Vibrosword into his coat and draped the shirt over his arm heading back to her.

"Nothing business related no but I have not eaten yet and well I tend to have to find some lower class places due to my..." he flexed his metallic fingers then she heard the tapping of metal on metal as he tapped his toes. "... Condition." the words trailed off and he headed for the droids service exit.

"IF you would like to join me for a meal and we can talk more I wouldn't mind the company." Glitch then disappeared out of the service exit behind a mouse droid. She would be able to see how he entered and exited with out the warehouse ever logging someone entering or exiting. He took and made his way to the streets of the warehouse district and waited to see if he would have company or not.
Riamah Riamah

Taking a mental note of the information about his sister, Ra nodded. She was last seen in a very dangerous territory but a place Ra could probably get into without too much difficulty.

"What is her name?"

Ra would reach out to her few allies within the Sith, and they might have an easier time finding her. Walking in step with Glitch, her eyes followed the noises he made with his toes, and she chuckled a little.

"You won't have to worry about eating poorly with me around."

Barely a moment behind him, Ra followed her new friend and ally out of his warehouse and out into the streets.

"Is there any type of food you like best?"

He chuckled at her statement about not eating poorly. "Well At this point I dont know if she knows her name but it was Elorna." His face twisted into a frown for a moment before it slipped back up to a smile.

"food do I like best? hmmm that is a good question I don't know been surviving on nutrient paste for so long that I honestly don't know."

He walked with her heading towards the main strip where many cantinas and restaurants and bars would be. His coat bellowed in the wind and his sword seemed to always be hidden in it even though it was on his hip at least that is where he had last attached it.

Riamah Riamah

The only thing Ra could think of was to make a mental note of his sister's name. When she returned to her home, she would contact some of her people, and they could get to work on this. Listening to what Glitch said he had been eating, she rubbed her face as a reaction. With an almost silent sigh, she walked beside Glitch and allowed him to guide their steps.

"You're not married or have a partner. If you did, I'm pretty sure you would be eating better. There is a time and place for nutrient paste and bars. On the ground, it is not that. Where are you planning on dinner?"

Since Ra had been informed he didn't spend much time on Naboo, she could make some suggestions.

Glitch chuckled and shook his head at her reaction and question. "Considering most of my time is spent in space or in the abandoned hyperspace lanes quick food is a necessity it also allows me to train longer less time sitting and eating. I come back when needed to check on my stock or." He looked at her and figured he would play with the words she had used.

"A new Partner. Maybe now I wont just be an enigma." His voice trailed off and he stopped in front of a nice restaurant but it had a No droids sign. He lifted his hand and let her lead the way. "The choice is yours unless you know of a better place."

His mind danced about seeing the palace one day but he also knew his shadow games required him to almost never be seen by prominent figures. "You may call me Avone In public." He told her in a hushed tone. Everyone knew of the arms dealer Glitch but anyone who knew him or had dealings with him stated they never saw his face it was always an intermediary but in truth He was at every deal he just had several aliases he went by.
Riamah Riamah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom