Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Chance Meeting

Myra

M
vadim-sadovski-j45.jpg
Myra would stare out the window of her office aboard her Cherub class Frigate. She'd bring her smoking cigarette to her lips and take a long drag, then letting the smoke fill the room as she turns away and heads to her desk, sliding into the chair. She'd glance around the room, ebony floors with golden molding, with ivory white walls and ceiling with similar gold molding. She'd take another, faster drag of the cigarette before snuffing it out and idly tossing it into an incinerator trash can. She'd tap one of the corners of the apparently flat ebony table, a panel coming up on a robotic arm to act as a screen while a keyboard is illuminated on the flat surface of the table, creating a console.

Her hands would glide across the flat digital keyboard as she types up a message. "I believe we both want to make a lot of money. Meet me, if you'd like to earn more than you could possibly dream of. I look forward to meeting you." with a set of coordinates to her ship and her signature at the end. It was a tad mysterious, maybe a little daunting. But she felt it would do the job, and she needed risk takers after all. She'd then type in an address, before sending it to [member="Chance Bonaventure"]

With that done she would lean back in her chair, staring at the screen as it shows confirmation that the message had been sent. Things were finally picking up. She had fought so hard to get to this point and only recently had she really made any progress.

Chance Bonaventure

C
BrxxAbd.png
The Inner Rim,
Deep Space,
Aboard the Fortuna Star.
The communication to meet had been unexpected, but the entrepreneur couldn't deny a high curiosity in what little it contained. Reward never came without risk, after all, and Chance couldn't recall any reason why he would have more enemies than the next sentient... so he decided it was worth checking out. And if it turned into some kind of ambush or scam, he had a ship that was capable of escaping most situations, and failing that he could always try talking his way out of trouble.

So after jumping to hyperspace, taking the time to make sure ship systems were ready for sudden interdiction or attack, the Fortuna Star reverted to realspace at the designated coordinates. There was nothing in the sector, save a singular ship telesponder. Even long range scans failed to pick up anything of note, which put Chance at a bit more ease. Perhaps this would be a straight forward meeting after all?

"This is Chance Bonaventure, on the Liberty Coin," The young smuggler said, never using his ships real name unless he had to. The false telesponder would match, of course. "I was asked to meet at these coordinates... so here I am."

Keeping a reasonable distance from the silver and gold vessel in the area, Chance powered down his engine speed to mostly coast for a moment. Now all that remained was to be contacted in return by his mysterious summoner...
________________________________________________________________________________
[member="Myra"]​

Myra

M
Myra would grin as she was relayed his message. He didn't sound quite how she expected, but, what did she really have to go on for his character? Eitherway she would type a few commands into her console before heading to the bridge of her ship. It was here that she would head to the communications console and reply in kind "Good evening Mr. Bonaventure-" her hand would press another command into the console as hangar doors would slowly slide open on the side of the ship "My name is Myra Raltel-Thaeleon, if you would like to continue this discussion in person, the hangar is open and has room for your ship. I feel like my office may be a little more comfortable than us speaking across the void of space." and with that she'd terminate her end. With a click of her tongue, six Zabrak would follow her down to the docking bay to await [member="Chance Bonaventure"]

Chance Bonaventure

C
BrxxAbd.png
The Inner Rim,
Deep Space,
Aboard the Fortuna Star.
Alright... docking in a mysterious ship, based on a hunch, to meet a sentient I don't know.

Chance nodded. He powered up his ship engines and flew toward the larger frigate. He flew carefully, not wanting to damage either vessel, and soon had the Fortuna landed within a hangar space on its landing struts. Leaving the ship in low power mode, with security activated and the droid in charge, the Socorran walked toward the ramp way. He was dressed in his usual finery, including a shimmering black cape, and spared no time walking down the ramp to greet the individuals who waited.

"Ms. Raltel-Thaeleon, I presume?" Chance asked with a smile, as he saw the human female surrounded by Zabrak guards. "A pleasure to meet you in person."

With a careful eye for detail, the smuggler looked about the internal space of the vessel. It seemed well cared for, perhaps even clean, and the guards seemed to carry themselves in a manner above common thugs. So perhaps the possibility of fortune could pan out, depending on how the meeting proceedings happened...

"Shall we? Time is money, after all."
________________________________________________________________________________
[member="Myra"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom