Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Bribe to join the New Order

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
11-bribery.jpg
I'm not above bribery, my friends. In order to help promote the New Order I will be offering Krag up as a training omitted word for any darksided Apprentices or Knights that are having a hard time getting trained or would like to learn pyrokinesis. Pyro isn't the most common power on the site and Krag is one of the more skilled practitioners of it. Of course, the toll for this training would be the characters loyalty to the New Order.​
Now, to any NFUs and FUs who aren't interested in the training I offer another solution! Any character that joins and forgoes the training will receive their very own 1,000 meter ship to cruise around in or can take an IOU and get a larger ship later when the faction is major. I will only offer this until the 14th of May, so get your bribe money while it is fresh!​

I guess I could still bring in my alt if you need members. If you can agree to extensive training (as in, a full time apprenticeship and not a 5 minute internet force course) then I'd be willing to sign up, not like that character is doing anything in particular right now anyways.

Dezoti

D
Dis gal. Dis gal needs something to be done with her. Teach me Krag. I shall be your servant entirely.

(Srsly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom