Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A bounty hunter and a dark Jedi (Adenn, The Forecaster)

Coruscant, lower levels

Adenn Gra'tua was standing on a landing pad waiting for his target to land "he's gotta be here or I'm going to have to bail" he said irritation in his voice "oh, wait this might be him" he waited for the speeder to land to see who it was. It was his target. The man looked at him then hopped out of his speeder "standing awfully close to my speeder" he started "you trying to get hit" Adenn walked up to him and said "standing awfully close to you're killer" he pulled out one of his Mandalorian rippers and sent six slugs through the mans stomach, spraying blood on Adenn's armor. The man fell with a thud. Some pedestrians stopped to look "you wanna get shot too?" He turned around "move along" they ran. Adenn looked through the mans pockets finding only a wallet and some credits. He put the mans body in his speeder and walked away.

After Adenn had collected the money from the man he killed earlier he went in to a cantina to have a few drinks. He sat down in a corner booth and motioned the waitress for a drink "got to get this blood off my armor before I leave the lower levels" he took off his helmet. The waitress came back with his drink "thank you" he said while grabbing his drink. He took a sip and leaned back into his seat.

Forecaster slowly walked through the dark and dangerous lower levels of Coruscant. As she walked through the true underworld of the galaxy, she smiled at every crime she saw.

A man in a alley was being stabbed to death. She smiled. A young girl being taken from her family. Another smile. Forecaster was sinister, evil, dark. She didn't care. Why should she? As far as she was concerned this was all apart of life. Seeing the bar she walked in. It was noisy. Large men were shouting and yelling at the large monitors that were on the walls. Pod-racing games were popular to bet on here, Forecaster saw it as a waste of life.

Walking up to the bar a man tried to flirt with her. Pushing him away he grabbed her arm and turned her towards him. "Perhaps I wasn't clear...." Raising one hand up she touched his chest. The force push sent him back and into a table. Everyone stared at her. Taking her large glass she raised it in the air, to which all the men cheered and continued about their business.

Turning she saw a man in the corner. Looking him up and down she easily found out who he was. Slowly walking over with a sass in her walk she spoke, "Mandalorian bounty hunter... why you sitting all alone back here? Fresh off the kill?" She asked as she sat across from him. Slowly sipping she smirked. "You gotta be careful with all those crazies out there..."

@[member="Adenn"]

Adenn had been sitting in the cantina for a few minutes when yet another person walked into the cantina. He thought nothing of it until she sent a man flying across the cantina. She approached him and said "Mandalorian bounty hunter... why you sitting all alone back here? Fresh off the kill?" Then she sat down across from him "You gotta be careful with all those crazies out there..." She continued. Adenn leaned forward "no, it's the crazies that have to be careful when around me" he said matter-of-fact "and," he started "it's pretty bold of you to approach a bounty hunter with fresh blood on his armor" he popped his neck "so you must be looking for a bounty hunter for a job, right?" He asked.

@[member="The Forecaster"]

Forecaster gave a grin at his words. She thought nothing of them. "All hunters are the same: bold and showing no fear. In reality, they have more fears then all the rest."

She wasn't surprised he asked if she was here for a job. But she wasn't. Today she just so happened to run into a Mandalorian bounty hunter. "No. It is simply fate that had us meet. You can hear her, whisper to us and mold us. She brought us here, you and me. Why, I do not know."

Forecaster took a sip of her drink and stared into it momentarily. Others probably thought she was drunk. That or a mad prophet. Looking up at the Mandalorian she chuckled. "Funny thing, destiny." She took another sip of the drink. "One minute you could be leading a great path and then..." Nodded over her shoulder hoping the Mandalorian would see. "Four men just walked in. Three with short range blasters and the fourth with a baton. They are here to try and kill us- a bounty of sorts."

Forecaster took another sip. The four large men began to walk towards the two and she smiled. "Let's have fun tonight, okay?" She then waited. Either he would attack first or she would. Either way, she would enjoying killing these bounty hunters.

@[member="Adenn"]

The woman had pointed out to Adenn that four men had walked in to the cantina wanting to kill them. She must have sensed them, being a force user. He grabbed his helmet and put it on "they want to kill us, eh?" Adenn said while standing up "not today" he pulled out both of his Mandalorian rippers and started shooting at the bounty hunters. Killing one with his barrage the others ran for cover. He reloaded his rippers and went for cover too, getting hit a few times. One of them ran up to his position. Adenn stabbed him in the neck with his vibrio blade then he pushed him away returning to cover Adenn realized he had been shot in the side of his chest "shab" he said while taking out his Mandalorian ripper again.

Forecaster smiled as @[member="Adenn"] started his attacks. She too moved to cover, behind the bar counter. Sitting down she grabbed her own blaster, which she preferred over the much overused lightsaber. After watching Adenn take out one with his blade, she stood up and fired one shot into the head of one of the attackers. She got back down in cover and waited a moment. She wanted to see if Adenn could take out the remaining two with his wound. If he couldn't, she would save him. If he did, she would receive what she wanted; information.

Adenn and a woman, who had just approached him, had gotten into a fight with some bounty hunters. He had been hit in his side which slowed him down. He peered over his cover. Spotting one of them behind a booth "not very good cover, eh" he said, more to himself then the bounty hunter, and sent four slugs towards him. He heard one make contact, the man screamed. Adenn holstered his ripper and took out his shotgun. The pain in his side growing worse. He got up and ran towards the cover that belonged to the man he just hit. He jumped over the booth, kicking the man down. then Adenn shot him with his shotgun, killing him. The last bounty hunter had leaned out from his cover and sent eight blaster bolts Adenn's way, six of them hitting him. Two in his right shin another in his left wrist and the last three in his thigh. Adenn fell down letting out a scream. The last bounty hunter had heard him fall and hurried his way towards Adenn, before he knew it the bounty hunter was right in front of him "too easy" he said. Adenn tried to get up "pitiful" the bounty hunter said, and he aimed his blaster at Adenn. A blaster bolt came from behind the bar and hit the bounty hunter in the shoulder, knocking his aim off. Adenn leapt at him ejecting his vibro blade into his back, he screamed "not pitiful" Adenn started "you just got lucky" he took out his Mandalorian ripper again and shot the mans head, shattering it. Then Adenn fell down, out of energy "Haar'chak"
He said.

Forecaster stood from cover and slowly made her way to Adenn, who was on the floor. Tilting her head while looking at him she smirked. "Your Mandalorian blood does not disappoint."

Bending over she picked him up and set him on a seat nearby and then sat across from him. "But you are weak at the same time. Battling with wounds, a deadly decision." She laid back and nodded. "You will now provide me with information- if you have any at all." Forecaster was smart. She knew he would question her and she already had the answers in her head. He wouldn't need all the answers and he wasn't a force user that could read her mind for the truth. She would only give him the bare bones.

@[member="Adenn"]

Adenn had been moved from the ground and onto a chair and that a woman he had met just five minutes ago was asking him for information "well you have to tell me what you want to know" he took off his helmet "because I know a lot of things. Some you might want to know some you might not" he scratched his chin and scooted up in his seat "and I know you are a force user so you would have read my mind if I knew what you wanted to" Adenn kept most of his information, bounties, targets, etc. in his helmets memory, he started applying some bacta to one of his wounds "so again, what do you want to know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom