Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

___

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="clarkchris296"]

Welcome to the forums bro. You'll find our Rules and Lore in the top banner. Once you've browsed that, hop on over to our New Members forum and start a Welcome thread for yourself. Once you've explored the place a bit, there is also our Guides & Tutorials section as well as our Ask Questions sub-forum. All great places for a new member to start.

When you're ready to start playing. Consider making yourself a Sub Account for your character and grabbing an Avatar too. Then you can post a public Character Profile and jump right in.

Explore, ask questions, and verily enjoy your stay. :D

[member="clarkchris296"] | [member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Don't forget to link your Date of Birth, Social Security and the name of your first pet in your Signature.

After that, you'll enter the leftmost door on your right. Once you enter, the wizard will ask for a valid name, phone number and email address so he can send you coupons for "free*".

It's not free

After that, a hungry, hungry hippo will rudely barge in and ask you three multiple choice questions. Please note that the D answer is always the wrong answer and that I'm a notorious liar. After you answer the simple questions of your name, your quest and the answer to the wind speed velocity of a coconut laden African swallow (keep in mind that the African part is very important), you will find that our princess is in another castle.

At this point, you'll find that it's time to take your pills. It's best for you to take the blue pill, but I personally prefer the purple* pill.

Purple is my favorite color, after all, followed by orange, and then blue, and then green

After you've taken the second steps towards a healthier you, you may THEN
Jay Scott Clark said:
jump right in.

You're welcome.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="The Mistaken"]

tumblr_mzblvk6Okf1r0682uo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom