Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500 Post Milestone Feedback Thread! (Hilal Version)

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
I finally reached 500 posts as Hilal! It was amazing this happened since I've originally made Hilal as someone who was a typical Mandalorian Warrior who takes on bounties and who loves to fight. She was even older and had a different avatar. However, looking her over, I wanted to take Hilal in a different direction and not only change her avatar but change her personality and goals and the result was a character that I had a lot of fun writing and developing!

But I NEED feedback, it'll be nice to know what you guys think of Hilal? What you like about my writing for her, what you dislike about her? And what do I need to improve on for the future. I have a lot of plans for Hilal and I'm eager to further flesh her out so to anyone who RP'd with me or lurked in my threads or posts feel free to give me feedback!

Last edited:
My feedback is a bit biased since we've only had one thread (so far!) but so far I love her! In my interactions with her she's tough but also...maybe mellow is the word?...which honestly seems to fit with her avatar lol. She has already made me laugh, granted our thread is set up that way, but some of that humor was unintentional which is great! Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom