Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

358 + 360 +1,000 = 1,000?

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Hi guys.

I have 358 posts on Rex
I have 364 on Sethrak
I have over 1,000 on Heath (Probably about 350 on-spam posts)

So technically I have about 1,000 over my main 3 characters, and I was hoping to get some feedback. What have I done right, what have I done wrong? Have you had a good experience writing with me in the past, or not so much?

I'm not sure I'm the right person to give you feedback, I've never written with you as Rex or Heath however I will say that during my brief time with the Bryn'adul prior to its transition into a Minor Faction I always enjoyed your posts as Sethrak and wanted to give you props for him.

Your posts as Sethrak were always well written, easy to follow and evoked the imagination in creating a clear picture insofar as I'm concerned. I regularly enjoyed reading your posts as him.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
I'm not sure I'm the right person to give you feedback, I've never written with you as Rex or Heath however I will say that during my brief time with the Bryn'adul prior to its transition into a Minor Faction I always enjoyed your posts as Sethrak and wanted to give you props for him.

Your posts as Sethrak were always well written, easy to follow and evoked the imagination in creating a clear picture insofar as I'm concerned. I regularly enjoyed reading your posts as him.

Thanks! I miss writing him, he was fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom